Streetcar Bridge

(12 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In anticipation of Patch 7 which will allow the easy construction of overpasses I thought it'd be nice to upgrade the look of the streetcar bridge (which before looked identical to the railway bridge for some reason) to that of an elevated railway. While you sadly can't place any stations on the bridge sections, at least it looks a lot better and the transition between ground and elevated streetcar bridge tracks is completely seamless.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I think that see looks to make a tutorial of how to create mod for simcity for hasi have more opportunity to grow this topic with much more echo, i'm working with the regions and e discovered that are cast by parties for example a map is 4 to 16 regions since the map is only an image t regions have 3 layers texture he walks, oil and water but i can't identify how they are united.

Share this comment

did they already release the overpasses if so I cant build them for some reason

Update 7 will allow you to, but it is still in testing.

Share this comment

someone should try to make an elevated streetcar stop so we can create whole elevated networks, and have the stops snap to roads like the maglev stations

Share this comment

Hello!  I don't know if anyone is monitoring this board any longer, but Oppie (or anyone else that can help me...), if you are around, I need your assistance.  For the life of me, I cannot get the bridges to look like the ones in the pictures.  I've re-installed 3 times now.  Removed and re-installed my mods, turning one on at a time to make sure that nothing was in conflict but my Streetcar bridges still look like my train bridges.  I must be doing something wrong but I don't know what it is.  I love the look of this mod and would love to be able to use it.  Is it only for 'Online' play?  And if I just re-installed SC will it have the patch 7 already included in it or do I need to get that from someplace else?  If anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

I so wish that you guys were still modding for SC 2013!  I have SC4 Deluxe as well as Cities.  I haven't played around with SC4 yet because 2013 just looks less time consuming as far as downloading the mods to make the game great and my computer doesn't run Cities fast enough so I can't get into that one until I can upgrade my computer.

Anyway, thank you in advance to anyone that can give any help to my issue.  Have a great evening!  ~Cassie

Share this comment