• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

SC4 meets music (#2) - Haus am See...

Moerp

Well, my mourning break was at last as long as I usual break (you may have noticed, i usually post new entries at friday), so it was probably pretty normal for you. I think it's a nice idea (though I not invented it) to connect SC4 with music sometimes. This is a song by a relative famous (reggae) singer from Germany (Translation here) I'm sorry but the copyright control company "GEMA" has blocked the original video (yes, it's kinda facism), so I could'nt show you the music video but one with just the song (without any visualizations).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKg4PZANeUU

Pond3_zps58aee728.jpg

The music thing is also a good excuse for uploading fewer pictures^^

Well I think I'm relatively over the thing with my cat, though it still hurts. Just a small tribute to my companion for over 10 years:

RIMG1873_zpsdecc007a.jpg

Rest in peace Gurki.

Thank you all for your understanding in the last week:/

Replies

47ply: Thank you for your compliments, I already posted you the link for the fences:)

schokoladeneis 1: Cool, man:D I really like HSB since I saw them on GoTV during a hardplay night. Before this, I didn't even liked metal, but now I'm kinda into it:D

feeroz123: You don't have to wait anymore:)

Lost Realist: Thanks!

pasqualegiò: Thank you for your sympathy:/

dlsni: Thanks for your understaning:/

2 Comments

Recommended Comments