• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Oldville

Sign in to follow this  
paeng

View Album

One of these places that seems to have been there ever since... We enter through the south side, passing through some little villages first...

1024icon.png

ov-15.jpg

ov-03.jpg

ov-04.jpg

ov-10.jpg

The reason for all the hops...

ov-09.jpg

Looking at Master Murimk's growing empire (rumors say he'll challenge Mayor Paeng next election)...

ov-11.jpg

ov-14.jpg

Tourists just love to shop here...

ov-08.jpg

ov-13.jpg

... before retiring to their rented apartments...

ov-05.jpg

The residents are generally pretty well situated and satisfied...

ov-07.jpg

Along the canals there are still some pretty dirty industrials...

ov-01.jpg

The seedier part of town around the region's prison compound...

ov-02.jpg

And the southern basin, where adult movie theatres and shops still hold their own...

ov-16.jpg

There is still some logging going on, though cutting more trees ain't popular with the locals...

ov-06.jpg

ov-12.jpg

Oldville at night...

ov-18.jpg

Thanks for the visit!

ov-17.jpg

:-)

Sign in to follow this  

16 Comments

Recommended Comments

Fantastic work as always. I actually had a dream last night you had posted a new update and lo and behold I awake to see to yours as the latest post. Bizarre.

Share this comment

As always outstanding! Though I'm wondering for some time now if you could provide a region view? Curious to see how all the different tiles fit together.

Share this comment

So diverse, so beautiful. This place has something for everyone . Even your dirty industry and slum areas are attractive in thier own way. I'd like to echo vortext's call for a region view. It's got to be incredible !

Share this comment

Mr. paeng I still can not find the carts horses and riders that you always use in your beautiful country towns could help me please I hope your answer

Share this comment

[quote name='geomarambio' timestamp='1337440342']the carts horses and riders[/quote]

You can find the props in [url="http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=398"][b][u]this[/u][/b][/url] pack...

Share this comment

[b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size=2]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/journals/2774/entry-16695-week-21-52112-52712/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [i][color=#0000FF]JAW DROPPING[/color][/i][/size][/b]

Share this comment

Going through your journal reminds me going through Green Depra and other old but great city journals. I haven't had that feeling in years, so thank you! It's great to see there are still amazing city journals around.

Share this comment

[quote name='Josh6' timestamp='1341952438']But where did you get the prison?[/quote]

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/21944-urban-jail/

Share this comment