• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Still hanging out in Green Valley

paeng

View Album

Let's follow the river and see some more...

Short ride to the next station

1024icon.png

gv09.jpg

The Mayor's mansion

gv11.jpg

Winding through towns and pastures

gv10.jpg

gv07.jpg

gv06.jpg

gv05.jpg

gv13.jpg

gv12.jpg

The serpentine ride

gv15.jpg

Vinyards

gv04.jpg

A local hangout...

gv08.jpg

The valley's main bridges...

gv14.jpg

gv02.jpg

Some rapids

gv01.jpg

... also nice in moonlight

moonlight.jpg

Before we leave, a short visit to the large Memorial Park in nearby Valley Forge

cemtest04.jpg

cemtest05.jpg

Time to say Good Bye to Green Valley :-)

32 Comments

Recommended Comments

It is like looking at a really amazing landscape painting. This is absolutely incredible. I only hope that one day I have the skill to build something like this in SC4. Right now i'm building a 'big city', but towns and cities like yours are my favorite CJs. Will SC2013 be able to do stuff like this? I'm afraid that out of the gates it won't.

Share this comment

You are literally the best creator at rural areas! You also managed to make scene look better [b]with[/b] the edge of the map than without. All your placements fit together perfectly. You deserve 6/5 stars :D

Share this comment

Thank you so much again for all your nice comments! :-)

[quote name='MilitantRadical' timestamp='1335110951']Will SC2013 be able to do stuff like this? I'm afraid that out of the gates it won't.[/quote]

I share that fear =:-]
If SC2013 loses the level of 'paintability' we have now... not a pleasant thought...

But hey - we can always fall back onto our beloved SC4.5 - that's here to stay... ;o)

Share this comment

Yep. Agree with everyone already about how neat this is. Your rock retaining walls look very cool. Second, your terrain mod really works well here. Lastly, but not leastly, I love your green rural railway station. Would you tell me where you obtained those 3 things?

Share this comment

[quote name='dafiden' timestamp='1335222049']Your rock retaining walls look very cool. Second, your terrain mod really works well here. Lastly, but not leastly, I love your green rural railway station. Would you tell me where you obtained those 3 things?[/quote]

Retaining Walls - by MAS71
Terrain Mod - Appalachian by LowKee
Station - soon to be released, new BATs by Murimk

The vineyards - sorry folks, they're just two props I found somewhere... can't tell off hand - maybe someone elso knows (maybe RTo1?)

Share this comment

[quote name='zibzi' timestamp='1335277447']Which textures are you using here?[/quote]

See 2 comments up :-)

Share this comment

I usually just look, not post comments. But these are some of the most natural realistic images I've ever seen from SC4. Great, great work. It has to be for me to offer comments.

Share this comment