17 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Hi VitroOliveira,

As I've posted in reply to your previous topic on the "Plugin Pack ID" error, you may find this method a possible solution for identifying the missing dependency. Basically it involves opening the affected saved city in Reader and checking the exemplar file. From there the item can hopefully be searched and added into your Plugins folder.

Another option would be to check the useful lists Catty posted here in the Omnibus. Although in the case here, the 0x56A6DA7E hexadecimal value isn't listed.

• Original Poster
  • Thank you... but what is the dependency in fautl or I have to installl please... I look the downloaded file  and seems are no dependencyes... so how I can resolve this problem...

Did you recently remove files from your Plugins folder? The missing file is one of the files you removed. Put the files back in, open the city, bulldoze every building, that you don't want anymore and then remove the files from the Plugins folder...

It must be a file you recently removed... Good luck!

Kind regards!

20 hours ago, VitroOliveira said:

what is the dependency

You say "dependency", but a missing plugin pack could be a mod's main file, not a mere dependency. With that in mind, follow Mark's advice.

7 minutes ago, VitroOliveira said:

Hello again all... No Brown Boxes, but plugin left, any help... I nedd to konw how to work with Reader and find my problems... thanks

Seeing as this is related to the exact same Plugin Pack ID error message, I've moved your new topic into your existing one here.

Hopefully the previous posts above serve as possible guidance with resolving the issue.

@VitroOliveira

The only thing we know for sure is that when converting 1453775486 to hexadecimal the exemplar IID is 0x56A6DA7E. When you had a different plugin pack error, @Cyclone Boom offered to take a peek inside your city file using the method he outlined in this post. I'm sure he would still be willing to look at it for you. That might then tell us the name off the pack causing the error and from there we could search for it.

You will need to attach a copy of your city file so he can try to help. *;)

1 minute ago, VitroOliveira said:

Thanks... I cannot attach the file becouse is larger tham 4 MB, how can do it...

Upload it to WeTransfer.Com, select the "Take me to free", upload it, then paste the linky here that it gives you.

4 hours ago, VitroOliveira said:

Ok thanks Cori... https://we.tl/PiQNcwYNts

I successfully downloaded your city. *:)

However, when I follow @Cyclone Boom's method with Reader the program crashes when I click the specific exemplar we need to see. I hope CB has better luck looking into than I've had.

• Original Poster
  • I cannot use the Reader too and not know use it very well, I upload a new file for the same city... maybe this works... https://we.tl/10k6RyfySX 

This is very difficult to me becouse I not understand all English works and sometimes I are lost... seems every time I load my city new plugins are in fault.. not kown what do it...

SabadoCityFaultPlugins.jpg

@VitroOliveira

Thanks for uploading your city file. *:)

I've investigated this with @CorinaMarie and we've made a few observations...

First of all I confirmed the crash upon opening the exemplar file. The city opens up in both Reader 0.93 and 1.5.4 fine. Though once attempting to preview the entry, instance 0x56A6DA7E didn't display and the program proceeded to crash. We're still none the wiser why that is, and it was odd how the other exemplars within weren't affected.

However after opening the city using Tropod's SC4Reader Tool, surprisingly this did open the exemplar and revealed the key data:

Plugin Pack ID 56A6DA7E.png

Highlighted is the correct hex value which corresponds with the decimal shown from your missing Plugin Pack ID warning. Then from the "Item Description" it revealed the content item relates to a plugin named Jubilee Church. Using this evidence Cori tracked it down to this file on the LEX. All was looking promising at this point, especially since the description was an identical match. But after downloading and testing in a new city, once building and removing the plugin, Cori found a different warning message showed up instead. I was then able to confirm this opening the lot file in Reader. Here the instance value was 0x2722C6A9 which isn't the one we were looking for.

In other words, this wasn't the required file and therefore wouldn't resolve the Plugin Pack ID error.

Also comparing the exemplar properties in your saved city and the lot file, there were differences. For example there were properties to set educational coverage area. This seems to suggest you've used another edition of the Jubilee Church. Are you aware of where you may have downloaded this from? One thing I would recommend is to start small with custom content, working towards a neat and tidy system of organisation.

All in all, after we spent a couple of hours on this, it appears there isn't enough information to figure out the missing item. So I'm wondering whether the issues you're noticing are a result of a more widespread problem.

Maybe you've combined different sets of content which could be a cause of conflicts? If so I'm afraid it'll be next to impossible to identify and locate so many missing files. There are the lot files themselves, any missing models, and finally the needed props and texture packs. While the method of checking a saved city file is potentially useful for finding selected content, since there are so many combinations it means there are never guarantees.