454 posts in this topic Last Reply

Btw the older Burger King need a relot for a long time! I've  redownload my game and downloaded mod etc again! And the Burger King lot that it's on I didn't get Bc most bks have drive thurs! And with the jack in box could you make the drive Thur go around the building? TBH I don't like how it is like how a lot of taco bells are!

I mean by the Taco Bell! Am a drive Thur that goes around the building. And have it meet with parking lot! If  it's possible 

• Original Poster
  • 19 minutes ago, Evanjs said:

Papa johns need more parking please. Need more gas station Relots also. What about Auto Zone Game Stop done by simgoober and Family Dollar and a Dollar General? The Dollar General is on Other website tho! 

I can only do so much at one time! :golly:

I'll see what I can do about Papa John's. I was trying to keep it as a small 2x2 lot. Maybe I can make it a 2x3.

Plan on doing Family Dollar eventually along with the other BLAM things (including Advance Auto Parts).

I'm uncertain about the other ones you mentioned as they are off-site and they aren't that realistically sized.  Dollar General is ok, but just tad too large for my liking.

• Original Poster
  • 21 minutes ago, Evanjs said:

I mean by the Taco Bell! Am a drive Thur that goes around the building. And have it meet with parking lot! If  it's possible 

Unfortunately, I will not be changing that. The building BAT includes the Jack in the Box sign and therefore the building isn't easy to move around. And because of the size of the building (when compared to the lot) I will not make the lot any bigger. As it is I feel like it the relot is a little whacky and there isn't a whole lot I can do it about it.

4 hours ago, Evanjs said:

Papa johns need more parking please. Need more gas station Relots also. What about Auto Zone Game Stop done by simgoober and Family Dollar and a Dollar General? The Dollar General is on Other website tho! 

you can always learn to use Lot Editor and do it yourself. *:idea:

Also @RRetail glad you found those Hardees/Carl's Jr lots, those things were pretty obscure.

1 hour ago, DavidDHetzel said:

you can always learn to use Lot Editor and do it yourself. *:idea:

Also @RRetail glad you found those Hardees/Carl's Jr lots, those things were pretty obscure.

TBH I have tryed and I was making my first one it was a relot of a mall with Walmart. Sadly i didn't get to get done do to lot edited not wanting to  respond ! 

You nailed the first point - those variations look pretty good! Yeah, Ceafus' buildings are the 3ds ones. 3dsmax models have much higher visual fidelity compared to their gmax counterparts. Colors are also a distinguishing factor, as I've noticed gmax models with overly bright colors tend to really stand out, while 3ds ones generally have a more muted palette. 

If you're gunning for supremely high quality flora, take a look at girafe's HD offeringsThere's evergreen and seasonal props available to use from those sets.

On a side note, I think one thing that's been deceiving my eyes is how low resolution some of the models look in your screenshots. Do you happen to have the "City Detail" graphical setting turned down by any chance? 

• Original Poster
  • 8 hours ago, kingofsimcity said:

You nailed the first point - those variations look pretty good! Yeah, Ceafus' buildings are the 3ds ones. 3dsmax models have much higher visual fidelity compared to their gmax counterparts. Colors are also a distinguishing factor, as I've noticed gmax models with overly bright colors tend to really stand out, while 3ds ones generally have a more muted palette. 

If you're gunning for supremely high quality flora, take a look at girafe's HD offeringsThere's evergreen and seasonal props available to use from those sets.

On a side note, I think one thing that's been deceiving my eyes is how low resolution some of the models look in your screenshots. Do you happen to have the "City Detail" graphical setting turned down by any chance? 

Thanks for the suggestion, though I think I'll stick with using CP and or Simgoober trees/floral. I don't see how any of those that will work for me.

I haven't messed around with any graphical settings, so I assume it is just at default. Maybe its the size of the screenshot pictures?

• Original Poster
  • More restaurants for those hungry sims.

Note: I have moved my Olive Garden and Tim Hortons relots into this pack for convenience.

I also did end up redoing Jack in the Box from scratch hence the reason it is different.

RRetail your doing great! Some very nice relots. I havent downloaded yet but i certainly will.

I can make a request i love to see the Ikea relotted. I think that lots has great potential.

• Original Poster
  • 43 minutes ago, Ernestmaxis said:

RRetail your doing great! Some very nice relots. I havent downloaded yet but i certainly will.

I can make a request i love to see the Ikea relotted. I think that lots has great potential.

I'll see what I can do.

• Original Poster
  • 20 hours ago, Evanjs said:

I have another list of restaurants if you wanna do pack 3 

Already in the pack 3 state of mind as you can see below. PM me and I may possibly look into at least some of them for either in the 3rd or possibly even a 4th pack.

Pack 3's First few relots:

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

I'm also planning to relot Simgoober's restaurants for this pack. I have not yet started on them.

• Original Poster
  • I have added an option to download a plaza addon to the BLAM Walmart in a 1.0.1 version. Both versions (Walmart with a plaza and one without) will remain. The only catch is that two additional dependencies will be needed for the plaza version.

Also these have been added to the STEX:

2 hours ago, RRetail said:

Already in the pack 3 state of mind as you can see below. PM me and I may possibly look into at least some of them for either in the 3rd or possibly even a 4th pack.

Pack 3's First few relots:

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

I'm also planning to relot Simgoober's restaurants for this pack. I have not yet started on them.

Ok will do!

• Original Poster
  • For those who know, I have received a request to datapack my relots so that they are just one download. It's not a bad idea; I just have no idea how to do this. If you would like to see my files done this way, please help me to understand how to do pack them into one download. Otherwise, they will stay as they are.

Two things to differentiate:

1. To datpack is to consolidate the different parts of your creations on one usable file. For the sake of posterior modifications and customisations, I would recommend not to datpack them.

2. Another is to distribute them on a single zip file, an archiver that is not readable for the game (users will have to uncompress them). This makes your files easier to acquire and manage, and is highly recommendable.

• Original Poster
  • 4 hours ago, matias93 said:

Two things to differentiate:

1. To datpack is to consolidate the different parts of your creations on one usable file. For the sake of posterior modifications and customisations, I would recommend not to datpack them.

2. Another is to distribute them on a single zip file, an archiver that is not readable for the game (users will have to uncompress them). This makes your files easier to acquire and manage, and is highly recommendable.

Yes, the second thing is what I want. Sorry for the confusion.

Edit: So, um, how do you distribute them on a single zip file?

• Original Poster
  • I may or may not end up making Pack 3 a Simgoober relot pack....  Still need to add some more props and also relot his Denny's and Waffle House.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

50 minutes ago, RRetail said:

I may or may not end up making Pack 3 a Simgoober relot pack....  Still need to add some more props and also relot his Denny's and Waffle House.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Looks bad butt..... great work

• Original Poster
  • 3 minutes ago, Evanjs said:

Looks bad butt..... great work

What looks bad about it? I'm not done yet.

1 minute ago, RRetail said:

What looks bad about it? I'm not done yet.

Nothing look bad I was say bad as* I a nicer way that why I said bad butt.... 

• Original Poster
  • 2 minutes ago, Evanjs said:

Nothing look bad I was say bad as* I a nicer way that why I said bad butt.... 

Oh. Gotcha.

4 minutes ago, RRetail said:

Well aware of the Texas Roadhouse. I can't guarantee that one will be relotted.

Ok.... thanks anyways....