pclark06

pclark06 Retail BAT stuff

48 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • 5 hours ago, Evanjs said:

can you make a Krogers, And Kroger Marketplaces and some gas stations

If I had the BAT ability I would make a Kroger marketplace (the superstore format that is competing with Meijer and Walmart, here in Cinci). I'm most intently doing brands not on the STEX.

• Original Poster
  • Excited for these trucks (and more coming).

Here's the list I have so far that I want to add into the game. I'll do brand-themed ones in the future.

JB Hunt
    Schneider
    Swift
    Hub Group
    Estes
    YRC
    Landstar
    Mayflower (old livery)
    United Van Lines
    ABF Upack
    Atlas
    Allied

Old Dominion
    CR England

JB Hunt copy.png

Schneider copy.png

jbhunt.jpg

These are all looking really good! Mayflower might be a little bright on the eyes as previewed above.

Kroger

We have these here, they epitomize malaise for the customer and despair for the employee. This would be a fun model to BAT/lot because of all the little storefronts around the parking lot - prop families here would make each plop quite distinct. It would also be rather gigantic - even potentially modular. These stores also tend to get rather grungy over time, although this trends with the state of the local economy.

Intermodals

Given that one of the goals here is to flesh out the horde of brands, not duplicate existing assets: in the interest of making rail and road traffic more cohesive, perhaps it's possible to create livery to match existing automata or props for intermodal trailers, such as are found on the rail lines? It looks like this might already be actually covered quite well with the current set (JB Hunt and Schneider above for example) but some of the shippers like Maersk, SeaLand would be good too.

• Original Poster
  • @CT14 intermodals would be super interesting! that's an idea I may pursue in the future.

I also need to fix the brightness on these things which should not be difficult, but I am going to get the rest of these done, judge in game and then replace what needs to be replaced. The Schneider one is too bright as well, need to go darker. I am also adding cab color variety for these things.

re: Kroger, I may do that but with a Meijer. I am unsure as of yet...

• Original Poster
  • This is going to be an expansive set. I'm pretty excited! Green means they are finished and in the game. I forgot Little Debbie and added their truck on the list. There could eventually be a set for Canadian brands like Day & Ross, as well as a separate set for Grocery ones. If you have one that you want done, now is the perfect time since I have been getting through these quickly.

iQnJ7xp.jpg

1xyBVkd.png

90cvbUV.pngqAK59wV.png

8 hours ago, JP Schriefer said:

He logged in just 14 hours ago, if you have something to say to him you should try to send him a PM :)

I have just wanna know if he's ok! 

• Original Poster
  • I am, work's just busy. I might do a combo Cities:Skylines/SC4 CJ soon.

I also have a second truck set on companies I missed, that I am working on. I want to do some Canadian and Mexican companies in this set too. I have other projects non SC4 related like my iRacing team as seen below.

PPG.png

4ImgUAvo.jpg

qnJVYwXc.jpg

• Original Poster
  • 3 minutes ago, Ceafus 88 said:

iRacing! Love it man!

We run in a league with a few ex-NASCAR guys too, super fun.

Just now, pclark06 said:

We run in a league with a few ex-NASCAR guys too, super fun.

Ah, well I don't mean to derail the thread. *:lol: But I would love to join up sometime, I enjoy iRacing, I just got it, I have been running NR2003 up until now. *:P

• Original Poster
  • 6 minutes ago, Ceafus 88 said:

Ah, well I don't mean to derail the thread. *:lol: But I would love to join up sometime, I enjoy iRacing, I just got it, I have been running NR2003 up until now. *:P

I run in CORT. Lots of guys who design and also race there. We have a lot of cool people! I have a team of 3 other people. www.cort.cool

(fixed the link)

• Original Poster
  • If you guys like SC3KU, or still play, I am starting to compile a bunch of the old SC3K custom stuff that is still around on the internet.