Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jacqulina

Paradise Falls 1 created by jacqulina

1,757 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

• Original Poster
  •        wildatheart600x406du0ok1.jpg

pic made by alex for me

Hi everyone..., well here i go with my first real cj,  i warn you now, i am very slowwwwwwwww, lol, but hopefully you will like the results. Updates i will try to keep up with as time allows me as visitting u guys takes up most of my time... Paradise Falls is going to be..a rural scenic type CJ  some of you may know me and others wondering but i have been with ST for nearly 4 years and have enjoyed every minute of it,  iv seen some great CJ,s on here in my time and im still bewilldered as to how you guys do it..!?,i can terraform, ( not to bad.. ), i hope, but my aim is to be able to display my work just as you guys, if it wasnt for the people that "MAKE" .. all the great things , for us to work with, which make the game so much better ..., so to you guys i "THANK YOU", your work is breathtaking,well enough ramblings lol i will get on with the first pics.sorry prob with pics some have gone in twice for some reason i dont know how to take them out .

post-20641-12985068069371_thumb.jpg

post-20641-12985068093297_thumb.jpg

post-20641-12985068117667_thumb.jpg

post-20641-12985068142465_thumb.jpg

post-20641-12985068166708_thumb.jpg

post-20641-12985068191708_thumb.jpg

post-20641-12985068216233_thumb.jpg

post-20641-12985068243226_thumb.jpg

post-20641-12985068267065_thumb.jpg

post-20641-12985068291981_thumb.jpg

post-20641-1298506831754_thumb.jpg

post-20641-12985068341887_thumb.jpg

post-20641-12985068366636_thumb.jpg

post-20641-12985068391008_thumb.jpg

post-20641-12985072059063_thumb.gif

Finally the time comes when Jacquilina displays her work before us 4.gif.  May I say that your city journal has had a fantastic begining, your terraforming is enviable (in a good way of course 2.gif) and the other elements that compliment such a landscape make your cj look outstanding...almost real.

Wishing you good luck with your cj.

JXVI1.gif

Good Luck in this endevour!!! It's really fun!!, May I say your terraforming it's pretty cool, so I suspect your pretty good in eye candy!!! Love rural cj's, See you in your next Update

44.gif Excellent terrain jacqulina!  This amount of variaty in the landscape should make for some very interesting and scenic cities.  I'm looking forward to seeing more development!

great work jacky, but it's always better to use imageshack or photobucket you know... good luck with this CJ!

i cant wait for this one to develop! the terraforming is excellent and this one definintley seems promising.

keep up the awesomeness!

My dear Jacky,

If I am to be known as Mountain Momma, then you are definately "Child of the Mountains" 29.gif

[edit - yeah - my 200th post!]

very, very nice region there - excellent terraforming. everything looks so incredibly lush and rich. looks like a fantastic (and challenging) place to build. Of course, the biggest challenge of playing on such a great region is to be able to preserve some of that natural beauty and yet still fill it up with people. I am eagerly awaiting to see what you do next!

36.gif What a great start you just done . You are not bad at all . You can give some lesson to us .Yes finaly we can see a c.j. from you and i will follow with a big interest . Good luck.44.gif

Amazing Terrain there. It should be good because the terrain in "I just wanted to show you my terrforming" was so good!!!!!!!

Great start Jacky!

You have very good terraforming skills, and time is not of the essence! So you take the time you need and that"s all there is to it! After all the main goal here is to enjoy ourselves hey?

Take care my friend!