Power Generator 2

(49 Reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

2 Screenshots

About This File

Small power generator 1x1 lot, $400 plop cost, $80 monthly cost, generates 1000MWh/month.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I love the way you made it real, a truck for going on the job, a couple of people speaking, dumpsters, etc.you show us what makes a lot is the realism or it's special effect it has on the city, rather than good looks and filling it with fancy things.

Share this comment

I love this lot! There is a bug still in it though. If you place the station next right to industrial zoning, then dezone the industrial zone, it will corrupt the station and the tile it was sitting in. I am using the most current version.

Share this comment

big bug in this release ... impossible to buldoze ... no readme.txt so no dependencies avaible ... no query ... not a good idea to download that ... Question to those make a comment: have you test before give this big stars note???

Share this comment

Guest ronelm2000

Posted

Cool...$500 for 1000 power??? 9000 power for $4500 is quite cool!

Share this comment