• Last Updated: Mar 10, 2004 - 08:31 AM
  • File Size: 4.28MB
  • Views: 57909
  • Downloads: 36,143
  • File Descriptor: Landmarks

Download Cologne Cathedral 1

* * * * * 194 Votes

Screenshots
The Cologne Cathedral is the landmark on the city of cologne. Until 1889 the Cologne Cathedral was the highest building of the world with an height of 157 m.

Screenshots

Screenshots

I can't see the picture. But it sounds like a great idea. It's a great church!
Simply an incredible effort at making my second favorite cathedral (any plans on making Chartres? ;-)) Two thumbs way up for this one!
I can't see it, but I'll assume it is well done.
Please a pic would be nice.Until a pic it's ok.
I am from Poland and i love SimCity 4 !
I like it. . .
looks very nice :>
I see a pic and yes it's a 10.
I like this ... the detail work looks excellent.
great bat 2 thumbs up but-i know its even on the real building-the roof is kind of a brite, ugly blue and it doesn't really match-nonetheless, looks a lot like the original EXCELLENT!
Photo
talkblah00009
Mar 10, 2004 - 09:43 AM
very cool, just as good as JENX if not better
Wow, it does look good. Your effort is excellent. Everything seems to follow the original Cathedral of Cologne. It really looks like the real one. Good work.
Nice work.10
..excellent!!!..i hope you'll do more cathedrals and old european buildings.. :)
wow! what an excellent recreation. I have to say it looks pretty much exactly the same as it does in real life. Kudos to you.
Wow!! Now i see it. It's ofcause a 10! I didn't thaught any one dared to make a european gothic church like this. But you made it. Very impressive.
What does this do? Landmark effect?
This is absolutely amazing "bandito"! Absolutely amazing! Did you model it from scratch or it a pre-made model?
Absolutely beautiful .. the building is very well done, I just wish the outside landscape was a little nicer. I'm still giving it a 10/10!!! AWESOME!!!
This looks beautiful! I think the roof is supposed to be "patina"...that turquoise-ish colour cooper turns to when it oxidizes. At least thats what it looks like to me

• 18,694 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,603 Total Authors
  • 97,274,337 Total Downloads
  • Alstom AGV Latest File
  • airman15 Latest Submitter

97 user(s) are online ...

28 members, 66 guests, 0 anonymous users

c_gsantos, arnold circus, Google (3), Cornejo, StefanSpain, OfTheSand, emanuelfranco3090, marcasso, swews, InvaderNat, Casselsucks, mikelane1, Pedjica, Hotwheeler, Trentreznorspig, andresmaro, tabanam, bwatterud, kam1000, Johnnie Paul, cervin39, Bugof97, trixsterdo, stevelowe, thomasvista, guthea, bpierey, sraloff, Mikey125