• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Workers City, Krasnoslobodsk

Sign in to follow this  
TekindusT

Comment Replies

Retep Molinari: Thanks for commenting, your waiting ends now!

k50dude: Thank you for your comment, my friend! I felt fine with the commie style I tried to give to the nuclear power plant update, so I said "why not?"

traww: Thanks for your comment and for your question, I answered it on the comments section.

Alejandro24: ¡Gracias por tu comentario! Quieres ver más de Europa del este? Mira abajo!

Reikhardt: Thank you for commenting!

Baliam12: Thanks for your comment, glad you liked it!

kolnikov inc: Thanks for commenting!

Frdm920: Thank you for your comment! Yeah, seems some places have a lot of Tenements & Rust...

figgy: Thank you for commenting!

jj88: Thanks for your comment! I just couldn't wait to post it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While building Krasnoslobodsk, Andreas Roth uploaded to the LEX something that made me drool; here's the result... Now there's no need to click for full resolution!

53790275.jpg

84666683.jpg

12946592.jpg

60300012.jpg

No kids on the streets. No elder people taking a walk. No cars on the roads. Just blocks. Welcome to the Workers City.

The next updates will be the usual 3-Pic-Updates!

Sign in to follow this  

15 Comments

Recommended Comments

Those pesky sims are lazy these days...  They could at least play soccer (or football if that's the way you call it.)

Nevertheless, that's awesome!  I like the SFBT version better than Todd's version.  (No offense, yours is great too!)

Share this comment

Fu**ing awesome!! If I loved Soviet Black Sea Union (SBU), I will love more T&R. At the last city, Blackwater, all was american style, now I feel so near to east Europe and Russia. I love it. Great job TekindusT.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
¡¡De p*ca m*adre!! Si me encando Soviet Black Sea Union (SBU), amaré todavía más T&R. Hasta la última ciudad, Blackwater, todo era de estilo américano, pero ahora me siento más cerca de Europa del este y de Rusia. ¡Gran Trabajo TekindusT!
PD: Necesito opiniones sobre mi CJ, te invito a pasar a ver : http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=view&id=988&page=4
Saludos!

Share this comment

I saw those on SC4Devotion myself, and, I swear to god, I was pretty sure I would be seeing them in one of your updates soon. I Can't wait for the new city!

Share this comment