Periodic Table of 2010 Trixies

Sign in to follow this  
Benedict

Click image for full size.

millipediaelements2010.jpg

Click image for full size.

periodictabletrixies201.jpg

Replies:

I don't know what's worse, that I saw this thread exactly at the moment you posted it, or that I barely read it because all I care for is next one because I'm on there. :P But on a serious note, good job! I like the grayish colour for CXL. And remember, I'm from Spain nevermind, you can probably read that on my profile, hehe.

It's finally here! And yes, I did pull everyone's internet code from their profiles.

Nice! Glad to see myself over there in the nonmetals... I guess bc I am a nonmetal!

Hope you like your other spot in 2010.

Is it me or there were less CJ section awardees in 2009 than in 2008?

As usual, Ben, great job! Be strong, only one more year remaining!

There was an overall decrease in awards (for the first time) in 2009, including the player section - good observation.

I'm all metal. When we get to this year's Trixies, I wanna be in the metals \m/ \m/ ! (Actually I'm really not all that metal, but a little bit, yeah, maybe like aluminum instead of iron...)

Trixie table for 2011 debuted earlier this year. Link to table and my motivation:

Let's see, hey, I actually KNOW SOME OF THESE PEOPLE NOW D:

by that I mean I've made a legitamate amount of contact with them :P

Welcome to modern times ladies and gents

Hey its Frogface! Can't forget the dude that made M.Eastern style a hit! Thanks Bro! =D

Lol, "Mr. Beer", dude, that's like the best username evar. :P

I think Mr Beer was from Switzerland - so beer more likely translates as bear. But of course I could be wrong.

Very cool once again - Lots of great BATers and LOTers this year - Madhatter, Pegasus, Odainsaker, Spa, nofunk, Paeng... I'm still downloading their great creations today. Thanks again for all the hard work you put into this - I'm curious what 2012 will look like...

Me, too - it is fun to see how it all fits together best each year.

Oooo, nice to see some familiar names on the P.T. of Trixies (The one year I discovered mods for SC4 XD) :D

It's definitely a trip down memory lane as you go back through the years.

I can't imagine how much work it takes to make these. Great work!

The first one (2011) was the hardest. After that I had the format. Some years were more difficult than others - 2007 and 2008 were the most challenging of the rest. And I finally figured out what is wrong with your 2011 symbol - it will be corrected next week.

Nice tables, Benedict! Kudos for your work. Funny to see my Trixies from back in the day my username was still mrtnrln. Back in 2009, I was a mere associate, but since 2010 I'm a full NAM member, and my contribution sincethen is more worthy, as I may say ;) Before that it was a bit more like freewheeling on the NAM, testing out new stuff...

Well, and contribution to the NAM is appreciated by all players, so you deserve it. And glad you like what I've done here.

It is clear that you know absolutly nothing about the periodic table.You just

invented some names and put in it.You should read a book about it or research about the topic before posting it.

I took your advice and did some reading this week - hope the 2010 table is more to your liking.

Sign in to follow this  

10 Comments

Recommended Comments

Woo hoo there I am!

So if I was on a real table I would be the most radioactive and have the highest atomic mass out of anyone, so that's pretty cool I guess :P

Share this comment

Seriously, I can't believe that you did all this, its an amazing job that you've done with this! And it only gets more interesting to see some of the elements their :P

Hope you're doing 2011! ;)

Share this comment

Hah! Looking at your link, it's apparent that I forgot all about that! Silly me, I must be out of my mind.

Huston, here's that link he just showed me (again, because I've seen it before, I'm just like, way dense).
http://community.simtropolis.com/topic/10759-ellis-valley-wins-their-first-simlympic-gold/page__st__900#entry1232391

Share this comment