• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

NMU Spidey Concert Hall

Fox

NMU Spidey Concert Hall!

Replies:

Benedict: Thank you for visiting once again .. I appreciate all the comments you've given me in the past.

kakado_to_save: Thanks for the comment, as you know lot editing is what I enjoy doing more than playing the game. :wub:

AusBoy94: Thanks for popping in ... very happy to see you here and commenting.. your opinion is important to me.. I hope to benefit from our talks further in the future.

grstudios: Thanks and I appreciate your comment and positive feedback.. Welcome to my CJ. first time commenter :P Hope you come back and enjoy the pictures I share.

spursrule14: Awesome.. thanks and not expected at all .. much appreciated.

Markus J: Green is my favorite colour in simcity.. Inspired by my home town of Adelaide, surrounded by parks. :wub:

westy177: Thank you for the comment.

MilitantRadical: Thanks and I appreciate your feedback.. I love using the roundabouts to highlight buildings like that.

SimCoug: Thank you for visiting once again .. I appreciate all the comments you've given me. That cemetery took about 40 attempts to get it to something that I didn't hate.. lol.. I'm still not happy with it, but it is acceptable.

Jimmy Buzaid: Thanks for the comment, and as I explained in the post below yours .. it was named after the play Sunday in the Park with George.

10000000000000: Thanks for the comment, I like that park too, as it seems many others do as well.

MamaLuigi945: I appreciate your constant support.. so thanks for the comment and the feedback about the trees.

Blakeway: Thanks heaps for the comment ... Glad you really enjoyed it.

sucram17: Thank you for the comment.

TekindusT: Thanks for the great comment, glad the effort shows. Maxis stuff makes me o.O

NMUSpidey: Thanks for your constant support over the years.. I hope you enjoy your tribute and continue supporting me in the future.

Ltw: Thanks for the comment, I use photoshop to alter the colour of the pictures. I think it makes it more interesting or realistic looking.

Mastof: Thanks and I appreciate your constant support. Yes the city does .. a lot.

Sirron Kcuhc: Thanks for the comments, good to see you here.

Here's the latest installment of picture spam!

Starting off.. here is a convention center located just outside the downtown, in the suburb of Malta.

anotherconventioncenter01.jpg

Moving back to the heart of downtown we come across a recently built concert hall .. NMU (National Metropolitan University) Nicknamed the Spidey Center after it's chief architect Mr. Spidey. Home to the Asgard symphony orchestra, it also houses the southern hemispheres largest pipe organ.

asgardnmuspideyconcert_hall01.jpg

asgardnmuspideyconcert_hall02.jpg

Now we move on to popular Joseph Hooker Stadium, home of the Triton Petrels basketball team. The stadium is also a popular entertainment venue for live concerts.

roundstadiumtc01a.jpg

roundstadiumtc02.jpg

roundstadiumtc03.jpg

roundstadiumtc04.jpg

Thanks for viewing .. I look forward reading your comments and feedback.

Enjoy!

16 Comments

Recommended Comments

Mr. Foxxxxxy, this is awesome! :D I love the second and third one! It's a beautiful BAT. :) Thanks for sharing. Maybe you could show us a further view of 2 and 3. The 4th one is in an amazing location! :)

Share this comment

Triton city is looking beautiful as usual, nice to see some traffic as well. It looks like some pictures have shadows and some don't though? And I don't just mean the night pics, anyway, looking great :)

Share this comment

I tell you what, that Mr. Spidey has sure got some skills. The concert hall looks great, actually all the entertainment venues are pretty amazing. As always, you have done an awesome job, and I am looking forward to the next update!

Share this comment

Very nice. I like how you have the different themes going on for the "Joseph Hooker Stadium". Or wait, am I just seeing it from different angles with different posters? Anyway, great work as usual.

Share this comment

Spectacular nightshots! As Schulmanator said, NMUSpidey can [i]sing![/i]

Share this comment

Excellent, excellent work again, Fox! You never fail to impress. It's always the attention to detail that gets me--you make sure all the buildings in the area synergize well with each other, and you leave no square unfilled. It's an admirable skill for a mayor, and admire, I do ;)

Looking forward to the next update!

Share this comment