• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Sunday in the Park

Fox

Assorted Parks Around Triton!

Replies:

NMUSpidey: Thanks you for visiting once again .. And I'll PM you a picture I have for you.

TowerDude: Thank you very much, glad you liked it. I got inspiration from some of those amazing simcity china CJ's :wub:

SimCoug: I apprecaite the feedback, thank you very much.

TekindusT: Cool .. it's a perfect bat for that purpose I guess..lol.

MamaLuigi945: Thanks heaps.. really glad you liked it and thanks for commenting.

sim_link:Thanks for the comment, glad you liked them.

Schulmanator: Thanks and glad you left a comment to let me know you liked it..

MilitantRadical: Can't wait to see what you use it for .. I know it will look amazing no matter where you use it. :wub:

westy177: Thanks mate.. thanks for the comment .. unfortunately I am real busy with work now and updates will be few and far between I feel. Please follow my CJ if you like and then you'll get emails when I do update. :wub:

kakado_to_save: Thanks for stopping by and commenting .. apprecaiate the effort.

Now .. on to the update..

While meandering around my cities I came across lots of different little parks that I love to use and make.. and thought I'd share them with you all.

This first picture is a small plaza in the center of downtown .. a nice place for workers to come and have a coffee and a bite to eat to forget about their offices for an hour.

tritonpark01.jpg

A nice fountain and some seating .. a simple park that lifts the whole area in the visual department.

tritonpark02.jpg

tritonpark03.jpg

Near the marinas on the east side of Triton, you can see some amazing little statues. Here we have an old cannon that was refurbished from the first Ship that sailed in to the harbour to found Triton City.

tritonpark04.jpg

tritonpark05.jpg

Moving on in the inner suburbs, we come acoss a church and it's cemetary.

tritonpark06.jpg

tritonpark07.jpg

tritonpark08.jpg

Once again... Thanks to everyone who comments and I hope you have enjoyed this update!

It won't be my last, and I will return in the future once again to show some pictures.

:wub:

20 Comments

Recommended Comments

Like the CJ! Noticed that the colors are a bit different than the standard Maxis colors, is that ingame using some mod or photoshop? Want it too. :O

Share this comment

I admire players like you who can put all their building effort on making a park. Usually, for me, a park is just a Maxis 3x3 lot...

Fantastic!

Share this comment

I love all the trees you use. CP's, especially; they look beautiful. :) 5/5

The title reminds me of one of my favorite songs:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRLyPL1-Rc[/media]

Share this comment

Now THAT is a park. The cannon is a great centerpiece - and that is one of the best cemeteries I have seen in a CJ. Great work!

Share this comment

[color=#ff00cc][b]Thanks for all the comments and feed back.. much appreciated.[/b][/color]

[color=#ff00cc][b]The title is actually inspired from one of my favorite musicals Sunday in the Park with George.[/b][/color]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Z2cgClLy9Q4

Share this comment

[img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[i][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/journal/2774/entry-17350-week-3-71612-72212/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [color=#0000ff]VIVID[/color][/font][/b][/i]

Share this comment

Congratulations for winning! This IS an awesomee CJ, very corolful - simply an eyes-delight...
Looking forward for some more.
Good day,
Guy.

Share this comment

Oh my goodness, Fox, I think this is amazing! I love your custom stuff! And your cemetery got me giggling. A lot of people had to die to make it. lol.

Share this comment