32. Jakatastan - First Peek
Welcome back everyone! I know it's been over a month since the last update, but life has been busy and my free time has been spent on other projects (like the occasional map you may have seen popping up on the stex). But today we break ground on a city in one of the new expansions to the Ring of Fire.
(reminder: PLEASE CLICK IMAGES IF YOU WANT TO VIEW IN FULL RESOLUTION! ~Thanks.)
00. Here's a bunch of farmland. But ignore it, because we're jumping up to where that bridge is in the top of the image.
01. An island in the Kamchatskiy River:
02. Same island in fall.
03. Some of the newer residential projects.
04. A shrine park.
05. Across the street a small cemetary.
06. Finally getting to play with some of the new toys.
07. And sit them next to some of the old toys.
08. The night shift.
09. The local highway.
10. A park along one of the many sloughs
11. Same in fall.
12. A plaza.
13. And at night.
And that's all for this update. Again, things are busy so i don't know when the next one will come, but at any rate I hope you enjoyed this update!
Again, sorry for the delay in updates which delays your replies.
@NMUSpidey: Thank you, sir. That's why i picked them: this kamchatka map for large cities in the flat and the deschutes map for MMP work.
@Towerdude, Evillions, Amthaak, paulmc: Thanks guys! Flora is what i love doing in sc4.
@simul8ter8, gugu3, kakado_to_save: Thanks very much folks!
@westy177: SC4 does not demand much from your computer. Mine is mediocre at best so i'm sure you can probably do it too.
@shanemelbourne: Thanks, but it really doesn't take too long once you get it down. That trail and stuff in the last update only took a couple of hours.