• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Hithadhoo

elavery

mahibadhoos_banner_3.jpg

Replies:

ggamgus: I hope you have regained your jaw for today's update!

Evillions: The garbage piles are used in PEGs Garbage Dock Lot. I just got them from Lot Editor when I was creating the rubbish dump. A region shot might happen in the future, depending on how much I develop. I am using drunkapple's Male Atoll map.

TekindusT: Thanks, I still feel rather inexperienced at photo editing.

Frex_Ceafus: One man's trash is another man's treasure I guess.

titanicbuff: Thanks!

b22rian: I like the water too.

Tarkus: Thanks, I really value your feedback.

IL. Very funny.

escilnavia: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Hellken: The sea walls are here http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=112. Just search Warehouses in the STEX, they are by cogeo I think.

dafiden: Thanks for your suggestion.

testuser1234: First time for everything!

Megabuilder: I never would have guessed how popular this garbage island would be.

packersfan: Warehouses are form the STEX and are by cogeo I think.

Our journey through the Mahibadhoos towards the capital of Dhiraagu continues with the island of Hithadhoo, about 2 kilometres (1.2 miles) west of the capital. Hithadhoo is one of the larger settlements in the Mahibadhoos with about 8000 people living on the island. Due to its proximity to the capital, Hithadhoo is relatively developed, particularly compared to the island of Maeenboodhoo which we visited a few weeks ago.

hithadhoo_mosaic.jpg

Due to soaring land values in crowded Dhiraagu, some companies have decided to relocate to Hithadhoo. This gleaming new office building was built to accommodate these companies.

hithadhoo_image_1.jpg

Hithadhoo also has the best football stadium in the Mahibadhoos outside of Dhiraagu. Victory SC, the most succesful Mahibadhian club outside of the capital play at this stadium.

hithadhoo_image_2.jpg

Hithadhoo, despite being densely populated, still however retains some great beaches and places to escape the hustle and bustle.

hithadhoo_image_3.jpg

Until next time, farewell from the Mahibadhoos.

hithadhoo_mosaic_2.jpg

15 Comments

Recommended Comments

[font=times new roman,times,serif]Another great entry! [/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif]I must agree the lotting is fantastic!![/font]

Share this comment

That really looks like a nice little island . . . it's very appealing visually with all the bright colors, and definitely demonstrates a very distinctive and unique style of city building. And I'll third the compliments on the lotting work--just stunning!

Share this comment