• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Dhiraagu International Airport

elavery

mahibadhoos_banner_3.jpg

Replies:

kakado_to_save: Thanks!

Evillions: I think the LBT Colonials can work in many different settings as they are of such high quality.

IL.: The buildings are LBT Colonial buildings from Capital Sim City website. PM me if you need links.

Simul8ter8: Thanks, the lotting is very time consuming.

_marsh_: Wow, a comment from marsh, the CJ expert.

Tarkus: Thanks, glad you like the lotting.

ggamgus: I am glad to see you doing an atoll nation also.

titanicbuff: Thanks.

matheuspaulo: Thanks.

escilnavia: Thanks, I am a big fan of your work.

Wustmann: Thanks.

Jamonbread: Possum?

testuser1234: I don't use any maxis content so it virtually is a different game.

b22rian: Thanks for your comment.

_RIKISHI_: I use so many plugins it is hard to knwo where to start. If you have specific questions send me a PM.

dhiraagu_airport_image_5.jpg

Dhiraagu International Airport is located on the island of Hulhulé, just 1.4 kilometres from the capital, Dhiraagu. The island is largely reclaimed and in considered an administrative ward of Dhiraagu. The airport is served by multiple airlines regularly and then many charter airlines on a more sporadic basis.

Emirates Airlines offers flights once a week to fellow Zouérat Islamic Federation members Gharbiyya and Dhahran and also to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.

500px-emirates_logo_svg.png

dhiraagu_airport_image_3.jpg

Saudi Arabian Airlines offers flights once a week to Jeddah and Riyadh.

saudi_arabian_airlines.jpg

dhiraagu_airport_image_2.jpg

Monarch Airlines offers charter flights from Luton, Birmingham, and Manchester in the United Kingdom.

monarch_airlines.jpg

dhiraagu_airport_image_1.jpg

Etihad offers flights once every two weeks from Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates.

etihad_airways.jpg

Qatar Airways offers flights once a week to Doha.

1000px-qatar_airways_logo_svg.png

While Dhiraagu International Airport may not be the busiest airport around it is a vital link between the Mahibadhoos and the rest of the world and enables the tourist industry to flourish. Tourists can catch a boat directly from the island of Hulhulé to their resort island, most of which can be reached in an hour at most.

dhiraagu_airport_mosaic_1.jpg

In the next update we will continue our look at the island of Hulhulé and the International Airport.

15 Comments

Recommended Comments

I like how the airport is very compact, the warehouses are right next to the terminals. Nice idea.
Overall, everything is great!

Share this comment