• Comments
  • Views

Incursion

Sign in to follow this  
Schulmanator

cjmastheadtr1.jpg

Incursion

SETTING: QUEENSFERRY

Queensferry has made slow but steady progress in its war with Schulmania. But, the progress is slower than their leaders would prefer. A recent purge by Lord Smirque of Accolade removed some mid level officers who were judged to be too slow to attack. The Queensferry Department of Compassion and Subjugation (actually an attack force of the military) has dispatched thousands of Happiness Ambassadors (military personnel) to spread the “love” of BuggUla. But victory has not yet been attained.

7militaryhq.jpg

The atmosphere is upbeat as newly appoint Gen. Havoc N. Mayhem announces to the senior staff that missile strikes will immediately be used to soften the enemy defenses for “Operation Funnel Web”.

6shipping.jpg

It is time to use some of the surplus of weapons Queensferry has been building up…

6deployment.jpg

And large numbers of Happiness Ambassadors are being sent to Infestation Centers to be prepared for a major assault on Schulminion territory.

7armybase.jpg

Queensferry is always ready to attack. And now is the time…

SETTING: SCHULMANIA

FtWirt02.jpg

Fort Wirt, the command center of Schulmania’s armed forces, on the island of Schulmanicus

COL. CATSHAW: Our forces are well dug in on the eastern front. We have reinforced trenches and plenty of cannon along the lines.

COL. CLAWSON: I understand that plans for a new air support base south of Liver Springs have been approved. This should be a plus for our defenses.

COL. CATSHAW: Agreed.

COL. CLAWSON: With that, we should finally be able to take back what is ours.

And now, our feature presentation…

Queensferry has a missile base in the occupied zone which has just been restocked with medium range weapons. The ULA-8 has a range that threatens all of Schulmania east of the Tenne Sea and northeast of Belva Dear. With hundreds in stock, it’s time for Operation Funnel Web to be initiated. Several Schulminion cities have been targeted…

7battleready.jpg

And…

missilelaunch.jpg

This delightful scene was replayed dozens of times… 85 missiles were launched in all.

missilestrikemap1.jpg

Five areas were targeted: the farming territories of western Devonshire near Schulmericho, the towns of Blue Stratus and Gates of Schulmericho in East Atkinos and the towns of Mercaptan and what was left of Nusan East in East Devonshire.

In this chapter, we will focus on the attack on Blue Stratus, as this was the largest settlement hit. Also, it was the staging area for the planned base the two colonels were discussing earlier. This attack effectively ends Schulmania’s efforts to construct the base for months to come… possibly longer.

blastaroo0.jpg

The first missile hit just seconds ago. But, there’s no time to relax… many more are on the way.

blastaroo1.jpg

A variant of the ULA-8 features incendiary bomblets, sowing indiscriminate damage upon the town

blastaroo2.jpg

The Blue Stratus Engine Works took a direct hit

blastaroo3.jpg

Blue Stratus residents tried to Dodge damaging fires but could only walk to safety through treacherous streets

blastaroo4.jpg

The Stratus Institute for Locomotion Studies went up in flames

blastaroo5.jpg

The local treasury burned quickly, reducing thousands of schulmonetas to ashes

blastaroo6.jpg

Three more missiles slam the city in quick succession…

blastaroo7.jpg

Casualties will no doubt be high from this attack

blastaroo8.jpg

The flames continue to spread…

blastaroo9.jpg

Even the beloved Golden Parabolas restaurant was lost

blastaroo10.jpg

Residential sectors were also severely hit

blastaroo11.jpg

Flames and smoke fill the air while rubble accumulates below

blastaroo12.jpg

The Military Command Post received a direct hit and was completely destroyed

blastaroo13.jpg

In all, forty missiles hit Blue Stratus, leaving scenes like this as the only signs the area was ever inhabited

And if this disastrous attack was not enough, things are about to get far, far worse. If Schulmania had radar, then this incursion would be detected:

helicopters2.jpg

Hundreds of Queensferry’s shock troops are being airlifted to central Schulmania, ready to open a new front in their wicked war of aggression

seeMoreArchive.jpg

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png <------Click here to see the revolving globe showing Schulmania's visitors!

.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

22 Comments

Recommended Comments

Well in minutes I'll be publishing too... I'll be publishing a special report

UPDATE! Caution EAS Sound...
[url="http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3153/cws.mp4"]Video Link[/url]

Share this comment

wow! That would not be very pleasant to endure. >.< very scary...

on the other other and, I love how in some of the pictures there are people just standing around mere feet from the flames :P

Share this comment

Wow, the superior technology of Queensferry is terrifying. I do have some superheroes I'd be willing to send your way, though...

EDIT: I'm torn between 5/5 for the excellent nature of the entry, and 1/5 for the victorious position of Queensferry... I settled on 5/5, but I'm hoping for some good news soon!

Share this comment

Excellent entry! Are new weapons needed? New aircraft like the F-51 Talon and the A/F-81 Shredder are currently in development and should be battle-hardened sometime soon.

Update: Our industry will be happy to hand over some early-production models to the Schulmanian Government, the atrocity committed by Queensferry shall not stand!

Share this comment

A dark turn in Schulmania! The dastard enemy is no longer fighting a war of domination, but of extermination by the looks of things...

We need the Bone Brigades of our doggy neighbors to help!

Share this comment

Can't wait to see more, this is some intense fighting going on here!

Psst... By the way, drop an EMP bomb near all those helicopters and they'll crash to the ground.

Share this comment

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size="2"]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2774/entry-12866-week-2-82211-82811/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [i][color="#0000FF"]YIKES![/color][/i] [/b][/size][/font]

Share this comment

[IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z141/Schulmanator/2011%20Default/replies-bank.jpg[/IMG]

[b] [/b]

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[b][color=blue]Ggagmus[/color][/b] Something militant must be in the air…

[b][color=blue]100000000000[/color][/b] Thanks. It is a shame those buggs are so bad, isn’t it?

[b][color=blue]111222333444[/color][/b] QF seems to be responsible for more than its fair share of special updates…

[b][color=blue]Sky Guy[/color][/b] Ya know, they don’t seem too concerned. Perhaps they never did fire drills in school…

[b][color=blue]NMUSpidey[/color][/b] Rental superheroes? I like the sound of that…

[b][color=blue]Heitomat[/color][/b] Definitely!

[b][color=blue]Escilnavia[/color][/b] But, we need more war updates with us winning instead of them!

[b][color=blue]Blakeway[/color][/b] And with QF on a roll, expect more destruction to come.

[b][color=blue]USFighter15[/color][/b] Your support is appreciated. We currently have some balloon assisted aircraft. And of course we are working on some new ideas as well.

[b][color=blue]Emperordaniel[/color][/b] We don’t have radar… or electricity even… so it will not be detected unless we have troops on the ground.

[b][color=blue]Archean[/color][/b] Those buggs are very evil. They will stoop very low to crush those who are cuter and furrier than them.

[b][color=blue]Harbino[/color][/b] Definitely has that sinister feel to it… And, welcome to Schulmania! Thanks for coming by – and please visit us again soon.

[b][color=blue]Bipin[/color][/b] I am sure more destruction will be coming up soon!

[b][color=blue]Emperordaniel[/color][/b] Or maybe we can get one on eBay… :D

[b][color=blue]ImVhOzzi[/color][/b] It’s like that’s what QF was meant to do – attack and destroy…very sad.

[b][color=blue]A_muses[/color][/b] Methinks they need more fire drills at school… and, BTW, welcome to Schulmania!

[b][color=blue]Spursrule14[/color][/b] Woohoo! Thanks!

[b][color=blue]Rave_Kidd[/color][/b] Thanks! And welcome to Schulmania!

[b][color=blue]Ee99[/color][/b] It is a shame QF is so awful. And, welcome to Schulmania!

[right][right] [/right][/right]
[right][right][Volume 3 Update #183][/right][/right]

Share this comment

I would <i>hate</i>&nbsp;to be the king of Queensferry, with that prison and toxic waste dump! Poor kitties!!!&nbsp;

Share this comment

[IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z141/Schulmanator/2011%20Default/replies-bank.jpg[/IMG]

[b] [/b]

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[b][color=blue]Hahei[/color][/b] Me too! What an awful place to live. I could not get away from such a place fast enough. Thanks for your support and for clicking “like” for Schulmania. Welcome! Please do come visit us again soon.

[right][right][Volume 3 Update #183.1][/right][/right]

Share this comment