9 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

This is from my city "Simtropolis" from a game called Designer city (available on the playstore and appstore).

It's summer now, and what better place to be other than the beach?

bDdskR8.png

rQAinGd.png

QdgfwPe.png

DS4wdpi.png

VsoyyLI.png

v6ZhAio.png

• Original Poster
  • Here's the old town part my city:

QWCa90W.png

2ACt4mD.png

Right next to it, some villas and commercial zones, and pedestrian mall streets.

CMBIS8L.png

• Original Poster
  • This is the military base of my city, Simtropolis from the game Designer city (mobile city building game).

CGtwu5G.png

Baelf8M.png

Q0oEx9z.png

SjnPClF.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Dreamerrrrrr
        Hello!
        Maybe my topic is not a new, and there is a lot of information in this website, but anyway I have decided to create a new topic because I tired of seeking any of interested information =)  And an information can be updated from year to year, because SimCity4 is the eternal game.
        I tried to find an instruction at Youtube and in the Internet about how can a build for example 6x6 avenue which can connect to neighbour cities but I can't do it in the game.
        I also interested how can I make elevated or underground train rails? I have only found how to build an elevated roads, pushing Tab.
        I am going to build an underground subway and elevated monirail systems, but I am interested if addons has for example underground subway/monorail stations length of 8 cars, and if this length has an elevated monorail station? I think that standart 3 car stations can be too small, and I only see the exit is to build 2 stations near for having an illusion like 3car station *2 = one 8 car station (3 + 3 and + 2 rail segments). And if for example, subway has 8 car length station, can I use only the standart subway underground entrances as a pedestrian entrances (theoretically), of addons can have some of human entrances/vestubules which I could connect to road intersections?

Thank you!
      • By aciaKa
        Side Lake, End of Lake
      • By lmca9000
        Hello friends, i need your help with this project. 
        I made a 3d model in seketchup, i export the model in 3Ds, but when importing the model in Gmax BAT i throw error and it closes. 
        please help me. Could pass the project to an expert modeler to help me export to Gmax. The Pc that i use for my projects does not have the necessary requierements to finish  this big ptoject. (1gb Ram) HELP Please and thanks 
      • By lmca9000
        "La Previsora" is an office skyscraper located in sector Plaza Venezuela in Caracas, Venezuela and is the headquarters of the La Previsora Insurance Company. Construction of the tower began in 1970 and was finally inaugurated in 1973.
        Dependencies: SFBT Essentials (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=750)
        PLOPPABLE
        This is my first model for SimCity 4
        ESPAÑOL
        La Previsora es un importante rascacielos que se encuentra en la ciudad de Caracas, Venezuela. El edificio es propiedad de una compaña aseguradora del mismo nombre. La construccion del edificio empezo en 1970 y fue finalmente inaugarada en 1973.
        Este es mi primer modelo, esper que les guste. pronto estare subiendo mas edificios de Venezuela.
      • By IL.
        This apartment building is available both as a landmark and a residential building.
        It's a wall to wall building, that's why it lacks to windows on the sides.

Pollution: low
        Landmark effect: medium
        Sims capacity: medium
        No dependencies needed.