3 Screenshots

About This File

This BAT is intended primarily for players from Central Europe. These rural houses can be found in every village or small town in Slovakia, Hungary and Transylvania (nowadays part of Romania) and in many villages or small towns in Croatia, North Serbia, Podkarpatská Rus (Ukraine) and Burgerland ( Austria). Similar architecture can be found in Czech republic or in southern Poland near the slovak Mountains Tatra.

Growth stage is 1 and low wealth for all buildings.

Size: 1x1 or 1x3

Dependencies:

BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01- http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746

PEG-MTP_SUPER-PACK- https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/20966-peg-mtp-super-pack/

BSC_MEGA_Props_D66_Vol02- http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=556

What's New 1.0

Released

Our current files host lost this one due to special characters in the file name.

• Original Name: Slovenská dedina.zip
  • New Name: Slovenska dedina.zip

-Cori

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Infrastructurist
      Hi fellas! This is a bit of a different "CJ" seeing as it's not coupled with a strict narrative, but i thought i would share it here anyways and give it a topic of it's own instead of cluttering up my PROJECT JAPAN journal with too much random stuff. 

I am currently building a Central European Region over at https://www.twitch.tv/infrastructurist and have made a stream recap video from my first two streams, totaling about 5 hours of work. I refer to it as a region instead of a city as i intend to fill the map with many cities, villages and other features and hopefully connect it all through bus, rail or other mass transit solutions. I do not employ too strict "rules" for myself, and have therefore not given the region a specific country to fit in - overall it will just carry a Central European theme. My first couple of streams have been a lot of fun, especially interacting with the chat, and i hope i can remember to involve my viewers real-time in future streams and have them get a say in different developments throughout the region!

Hope you enjoy the watch, have a nice sunday everybody!! 
    • By TekindusT
      This picture is really fresh, from this last weekend! If only I had had a bit more of time to really explore the Metro system...
    • By Wallibuk
      My old file. Only reupload.
      No dependencies
    • By Wallibuk
      Hello again, for now I create this set, it consists of 6 rural churches and 2 synagogues. These churches are mostly located in historic region Gemer in southern Slovakia. All BATs are landmarks. This pack consists of:
          3 small rural churches and 1 small synagogue: cost 15000€, size 1x2:

Catholic church in Ozdany (18. century),
      Catholic church in Jesenske (18. century),
      Reformed church in Tornala (15. century),
      Synagogue of Malacky ( end of 19.century)

3 medium smalltown churches and 1 medium synagogue: cost 30000€, size 2x3:

Catholic church in Rimavska Sobota (18. century)
      Reformed church in Rimavska Sobota (18. century)
      Clarissed church in Bratislava (end of 13. century)
      Synagogue of Trnava ( end of 19. centrury)     

Dependency: 
      BSC Textures Vol 03    

If you have any advices or problems, write them.
      I create this set because I really miss our churches from central and eastern Europe, on this website are mostly western EU or US, and my synagoues are the first in SC4 what is little bit shame after all these years.
      More informations about reformed church in slovakia in wikipedia or
                                              slovak jews before ww2 in wikipedia.         

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections