About This File
New Horizons Productions
NHP Mount Kaputar
Its dimensions are 38 x 38 km
This area is on the edge of the Namoi river valley about 40 km east of my hometown. It is extremely rugged terrain and is a national park with some agriculture, mining and forrest in the foot hills. As far as i know this mountain is the highest point west of the great dividing range at 1510 m above sea level.
Make sure to visit our NHP Map Forum for posting your thoughts, suggestions, requests and comments + sneak peaks of future maps by the New Horizons Productions Team. Also, there are some much better screenshots of this map available in the thread. Enjoy this map, and don’t forget to comment & rate, even if you hate it!
Check out NHP's other maps.
Need to get in touch with NHP? Contact us here with any questions, comments or suggestions.
To install SC4M map file:
1. If you don't already have SC4Mapper, download it here and follow the install instructions.
2. Unzip this file.
3. Run SC4Mapper, click on 'create region'
4. Choose SC4M
5. Browse to the unzipped folder and point the map file .SC4M
6. Click on 'Save Region' and name it, and Quit SC4Mapper
7. Run SC4 and load the new region. The colors of the region in SC4 will be the same colors as SC4Mapper until you enter and save each city tile. But you have the choice to do it as you go and not right away.
Start opening tiles!Any comments and feedback welcomed. Thanks for looking and enjoy.