• Hellken
    Hellken

SimCity Heroes and Villains Trailer

SimCity Limited Edition Heroes and Villains Trailer.

Sign in to follow this  
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Dick and Jane go to GTA?  Makes it a slam-bang game for the younger set, eh?  If this is their idea of an explansion pack, one wonders what they will think up next to please the GenXY crowd.

Share this comment

I can't believe they have so many areas to improve in this game, they decide to focus on making superheroes? This really is a joke. Subways are just out of your realm but evil bad guys shooting up cars and whatnot isn't? EA, you really screwed this one up.

Share this comment

I can't believe they have so many areas to improve in this game, they decide to focus on making superheroes? This really is a joke. Subways are just out of your realm but evil bad guys shooting up cars and whatnot isn't? EA, you really screwed this one up.

The price of the limited edition is really expensive. We could have had the promised multi level overpasses and expressways instead. :|

Share this comment

:rofl:

This thing is almost nonessential. I wish they have focused on other things instead, like having bigger city tiles and transportation options.

"There's good in all of us" -Kurt Cobain

Share this comment

Now that all of the cars contain actual Sims, one wonders the moral implications of having the bad guy blow up cars and buildings, since each Sim has a life, family, job, etc.

Who knew we'd have to pay to see Dr. Vu infiltrate our cities?

Share this comment

I'm guessing we aren't going to see a good city building and planning game anymore. Just a bunch of goofy nonsense for kids. Maybe I'll buy this game used in a year or so for my 3 year old.

Share this comment

The price of the limited edition is really expensive. We could have had the promised multi level overpasses and expressways instead. :|

Yea, but where would you use multilevel overpasses and expressways in a 4km-squared township?

Share this comment

This bit of news has changed my reaction to the game from moderate disappointment  to utter disgust. Does anyone believe that Maxis actually considered the wishes of its fan base before ceasing to make Sim City a city simulator? All this time we were played for fools despite the lip service to the contrary.  I wouldn't even play a hacked version of this abomination now.

Share this comment

Not something I would like. I'd rather have the Vu from Simcity 4 with that goofiness that came with that than a mastermind who actually blows stuff up. Sounds a little too destructive for me, disasters bother me enough.

Share this comment

You're all whiney children...

Grow up, god.

Oh hey, remember that there are other people who are the audience of this game that might want it too you know guys, they are optional plopable characters. 

You can always buy the standard edition you know, right?

Also, why are you all shocked? We have all known about these two since last year

You have the ability to pull down meteors from the sky and have aliens attack and zombies invade your town and you say that this, THIS, is ridiculous? 

Share this comment

@InCommandOfCars  someone protest too much about growing up and being whiny in an incredibly whiny post.  In fact, your post actually went and tried to show your outrage and "yelling" via use of italicized text.  Congrats, you are the whiniest thing here.

Share this comment

Now, ladies and gentlemen, and I use that term loosely, do you really think this kind of thing would attract a serious SC4 player.  It is for the kiddies (of all ages).

Anyone who has really seen war or the effects of war won't have anything to do with this.  All of it is fantasy, but it is disgusting.

I do not ever use the disasters in SC4, so why should I want to have anything to do with this misshapen set of zeros and ones.

Share this comment

Cities in motion 2 looks to have that.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?665863-Cities-in-Motion-2-%E2%80%93-Multiplayer-Mode-%E2%80%93-Developer-diary-6&s=145b6e8ef9c17f67424ae5be63cb3b1a

Share this comment