Hello fellow city builders. This is a Simcity 4 city journal, or a C.J. - as people use to call it on simtropolis. The name of the city is Basin City, it's a tribute to one of my favourite movie series : Sin City. Also this is a building a region from scratch because we are goind to build a regionwide city.
Of course i use a lot of mods from simtropolis, sc4 devotion, and many other sites. I use of course the NAM, SPAM, BSC farms, a water mod, a terrain mod, a rock mod, a beach mod, a beach extender mod, a tree controller, a remove maxis palm trees mod, extra cheats.dll, extra god mode tools, an RCI demand mod, and ton's (almost 5GB) of BATS from all arround the internet.
What i try to achieve is a high realism city with NO MAXIS buildings.
The region that i use is Grand Valley - a 4x4 large city tiles region with mountins, rivers, a lake and sea.
- Long Valley
- Trout Creek
- Twin Peaks
- Basin City International Airport (here i am going to transform the river into a canal)
- Univeristy (here i am going to transform the river into a canal)
- Southfork (i wrote suffolk by mistake, i'll change that later)
- Westside (here i am going to transform the river into a canal, and also build Walley World)
- Downtown (here i am going to transform the river into a canal)
- Crystal Cove
- Old Town (here i am going to transform the river into a canal and i also will build a beach and a marina, a lot of work to build the marina and get rid of the island)
- Docks (here it will take a lot of terraforming to build the docks and the industrial area and to make the terrain flat and get rid of the island)