• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Bridges and tunnels

Sign in to follow this  
Arnold001

Here i tell how my cities are connected by bridges and tunnels.  The green and yellow numbers on the picture bellow show where they are (T1, T2, T3, T5, T6, T7, B1, B2, B3, A1).

3-stedenCollage-2-800.jpg

T1, T2 and T3

T1T2T3.jpg

I the picture above you can see how the city is connected by tunnels. The green (M) marks the monorail-tunnel, the red (H) marks the highway-tunnel, and the ® marks the railroad-tunnel.

B1 and T5

B1T5.jpg

The residentials are connected with the commecial-zone, not only by a bridge (B) also trough tunneling (RT) marks the railroad-tunnel and (MT) the monorail-tunnel.

T6 and T7

T6T7.jpg

Here you can see how the sims move from one city trough a other by railroad (RT). They also can go by car and bus trough the highway-tunnel (HT)

B2 and B3

B2B3.jpg

(HB) Highway-bridge, (RB) railroad-bridge.

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

I really like all of those green spaces in the city. The city itself looks good too, although a few custom midrises could do you good 

Share this comment

This is such an amazing city! It must of taken a lot of engineering creativity to design it with all those tunnels and waterways.  Great Work!

Share this comment

Tanks you all!
there will be more.
'I am now building a couple of new cities and upgraded my game whit more buildings'.

Share this comment