New Chandler III

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The New Chandler CBD

Sign in to follow this  
k50

Thank you Mithrik and Schulmanator!

This entry has high quality pictures if you right click on the image, and view image (or open image in new tab for my fellow Google Chrome users). If you don't have Google Chrome, get it.

The New Chandler CBD is in one of New Chandler's most beautiful settings, where the Western River meets the Pacific Ocean. Because the CBD is on the coast, it can get a bit windy down on the streets, with all the flat buildings pushing air down on them.

The NCnews and NCsports Channel 2 have their headquarters and studio in this building. Projectors can illuminate simple designs onto the white surface for people on Bloomingdale Parkway to see. The NCsports group frequently uses the football field at the top of the building for demonstrations by the commentators, or, on occasion, guest speaking professional athletes.

One of the CBD's off grid roads. In the corner is the immense New Chandler Airways Center, the largest completely indoor arena in Central America, boasting a maximum capacity of 42,000 (it's also 42,000 in the real world, although it (tokyo dome) can hold 55,000)

The largest park in the CBD (which is only about two and a half blocks) lies at the bottom of this picture.

The southern part of the CBD.

The east side of the CBD, which is still under development. The three tallest buildings are here (two of the tallest buildings are shown on opposite corners of the avenue intersection, while the third tallest building's highest point is visible off to the left side).

Lastly, the New Chandler CityDome and its iconic LED screen.

Hope you liked it!
Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Amazing update, really amazing! I love how dense is your CBD and the mix of styles you've got there, HK, Dubai, New York, European... And of course, your sports venues!

Share this comment

I didn't like the size of the Park is too big.

Naaah! Just joking. Good update, and so now I know where you locate your country, in Central America.

Share this comment

nice use of Shibuya Station, I love cities with lots and lots of skyscrappers, this is a city that hits me right in the spot, very nice.

BUT, might I annoy you about the definition of a "dome?"

Share this comment

Great update! I really like the mix of buildings, your CBD doesn't seem too crowded, but not too sparse either. Keep up the good work!

Share this comment