New Chandler III

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Roseburgh

Sign in to follow this  
k50

Geoff: yaplog.jp/waldorf/category_11/

CTMandR, Tekindus, Mithrik, glad you liked it. Tepoedon, I don't really know 3.gif

5823aa12.jpg

I just realized the other day the only time I really showed Roseburgh was during the ISC session, which wasn't an official entry. So, today I am going to show you Roseburgh, the city directly to the North of La Brea, and to the West of Winchester. 

The metro system you see running by the turnpike may look familiar, it's the C line!

Roseburgh is famous for two things: The American house styling, and the massive Highway 612.
4672722b.jpg

The city blocks in the Southern part of Roseburgh are commercial area encasing residential area. The people living by the Metro line (that is the C line, which we "rode" a few entries ago). often commute to Winchester, a commerce hub in New Chandler. Sorry about the top part of the "pause" box being there, thats kind of strange....
c644d388.jpg

In the Northern part of Roseburgh, there is some resedential....
14e1a7cc.jpg

But much more commercial.
8ec21d69.jpg

This area is home to one of New Chandler's largest national bus company's main hub. It's it also the start of the X line on the Metro, making its location help regional commuters.
6de0e5f6.jpg

A lot of Maxis in this one.... yikes!
f01a4478.jpg

And finally, the iconic Roseburgh Convention Center
d33dc34e.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

Hi there. You have a nice filled-in city. I also like the idea you have with a wide highway system running through the city. GREAT to see some rail in your city also! However, as TekindusT pointed out, some traffic would have been nice to see (along with some elevated rail). Also, The convention center looks a bit out of place as it doesn't appear to be in the CBD but in a residential area. 

Share this comment

Agree with Gellock with the convention center.

A good entry, but it's nothing compared to the torch relay and the CBD. So also the entry looks like a bit of out of place after entries that good.

Share this comment