New Chandler III

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Simlympic Torch Relay

Sign in to follow this  
k50

My apologies for being absent for about ten days, I have been working on my next town, Rockaway, which has the most annoying street layout for city building (sort of like Washington DC) It will pay off though, I think it will look awesome when it's done.

I can't post the 18 youtube videos that correspond with this entry easily, so you will be getting a link to see that! Hope you do not mind. I don't care where you comment (simsports or here)

While I was gone, I was left with a new record of comments... bear with me while I reply to all 23 of them. This is probably the last time I am going to personally be doing this, for the record. Afterwards, I will be replying to general topics and see how that works out.

Simtropolis section
Skimbo: Thanks for the comment and for voting. You inspired me to do this kind of entry, so you win the competiton :)
TekindusT: Thanks for the comment, my friend. I thought I did a nice mix up of all sorts of different cities, dang :cry: oh well, thanks for voting!
Adrianor: Thanks for the comment and for voting!
DCMetro: Thanks for the comment. I could not agree more, these updates really reveal a lot :) They are hard work! Thanks for voting by the way.
CTMandR: Thanks for the comment and for voting, I am glad you liked the stations.
Blakeway: Thanks for the comment, thats the fun of being at six different forums with the same journal, there isn't peer pressure :P
Mithrik: Thanks for the comment, my friend! Thanks for voting as well.

Simtropolis forum
Benedict: Thanks for the comment. The map is a work in progress, it's a very big system, it will be a while!

AIN
Julien (first): Thanks for the comment! That station is somewhere on Bripizza's website (japanese) http://www.bripizza.net/sc4/index.html
Thomas: Thansk for the comment and for voting. The first and second one's I believe are on SC4Devotion somewhere. The third is in the link I gave to Julien. The fourth is on SC4devotion. The fifth and sixth I believe were on Simtrop. Winchester Justice was part of the RTMT set. The old NNCU station is on Simtropolis (http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=21204). The financial district one is also in the link I gave to Julien. Sorry I can't give you the links to all of them, I am too lazy :P
Julien (second): Thanks for voting!

CSGforums
Blakeway: Dude, you are all over! Thanks for the comment though, it's the SKy tower complex on dmscopio's site, here: http://www.davidluart.com/download.php
n_wilson: Thanks for the comment, I am glad you liked them. Thanks for voting!
Gorbag: Thanks for the comment! I am glad you liked, well, everything! :P Thanks for voting as well.
sepen77: Thanks for the comment, I can't wait to show more. I should probably get it done though :P
canyonjumper: Thanks for the comment. Well, I didn't want him to feel TOO bad... Anyway, the station is here: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=21204
AcoGuitar000: Thanks for the comment!
greckman: Thanks for the comment, I know I build nice cities :P kidding :roll: trucks can go on the freeway instead of the avenue ;)
CoastRunner: Thanks for the comment and for voting, I am glad you liked them!
eldando: Thanks for the comment, I am glad you liked it all!

Simmania
mayorm: Thanks for the comment and for voting. Winchester is a very bright minded city, they need to have bright minded stations. Sorry if it was a little too much for ya :P

simsports
Simsamerica: Thanks for the comment, the map is a work in progress. I am taking your first vote (3), thanks for voting!

Click here for the torch relay and the first glimpses of the New Chandler City CBD:)
Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments