• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Touring Koh Railay

Sign in to follow this  
Sky Guy

195201copy.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Like mentioned in the last update, Koh Railay is a group of four islands northwest of Kaeo Wat. The main town is Koh Railay City. It has a population of around 50,000. There is also several smaller villages on the other islands. Koh Railay is a popular tourist destination, but unlike Kaeo Wat, it is for it's natural beauty.

KohRailayMosaicA.jpg

KohRailayMosaicB.jpg

KohRailayMosaicC.jpg

Koh Railay City occupies two areas of two different islands. It is on very hilly terrain and dramatic cliffs rise behind the city

(Oh and sorry about the u-drive-it zot)

KohRailay-Aug20021254763398copy.jpg

KohRailay-Aug24021254763469copy.jpg

There is also a small dirt road that circles the main island

KohRailay-Aug29021254763626copy.jpg

In this mosaic we see several sets of waterfalls

WaterfallMosaicA.jpg

WaterfallMosaicB.jpg

Our parting shot is of a small village on one of the other islands

KohRailay-Sep8021254763726copy.jpg

9.gif

REPLIES

ilikehotdogsalot: Thank you very much! I am glad you liked it!10.gif

sumwonyuno: Thanks! Hope the landing was smooth for you!46.gif

panthersimcity4: Thanks! Oh yeah we love your money!3.gif Oh speaking of that heres your bill49.gif

feliwi: Thanks, my friend! Im glad you liked it!9.gif

frdrcklim: Thanks! Im glad you liked all my updates! Oh dont worry about being slow- I understand about the new site issues! I dont have a                            solution either!14.gif I just  close my eyes and start clicking lol45.gif

Daan300: Many thanks!1.gif

Sign in to follow this  

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

Oh snap that great!   But, I deleted my Asian region plugins and region in order to save up loading time. It was like over 3.5GB and I had to delete it. But good thing I'm working in my Middle Eastern region in another try to get close to the ones in SC4devotion and superlado's ME CJ.

Share this comment

Nice use of plugins you have. I can almost "smell" the overcrowdedness and feel the pressure of so many people living on top of me!

Share this comment

Your nation is so realistic. I love all the detail you put into your work. The waterfall is an awesome touch and the village in the last picture was just incredible. I can't wait to see what you think up next!

Share this comment

woah, some island u got there.

anyway, i think i got it figured out. i've been using the google custom search. it's pretty convenient. though, i wish they fixed the main search button soon.

Share this comment