• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

VIII ・ Towards a New Country

Tonraq

I lied, I think I'll make 1 more update after this and then Kotaro's New Year on January 1, 2015. :rofl:

RESTORED FEBRUARY 4, 2015.

Your browser is too old, get a new one that has HTML5 support.

" width=800> This image is not available!

ZsjJfi6.png

3Wl3ZyQ.png

XhnoIBS.png

H3PrpBX.png

q7e4ubs.png

dLPOjnQ.png

dHIRcmN.png

Wb9xO8q.png

trJ4APo.png

vx5IFIi.png

POFtQxA.png

IIuRVPO.png

WLFdB0H.png

pG2LDky.png

vIqmHFO.png

uEhmfvn.png

PRZC7kK.png

k2WSxky.png

ae9ZjUj.png

qjXhDGZ.png

F9264sE.png

ylmpLtI.png

PiHIq9x.png

S7EyuKu.png

hu7vDnz.png

Xna7A4g.png

3u60O0J.png

L3XL0BB.png

r1j6KeB.png

dYlDNUE.png

Qzr6IAc.png

b3HvIBy.png

ffb7lOG.png

b0oxvfO.png

0KzxAs1.jpg

wgV71gK.png

17 Comments

Recommended Comments

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!

Love the scene that I have entitle in my world "The Blood River Massacre".

Awesome stories, adore the pictures and photoshopping...awesome..Guess I will have to buy Photoshop instead of using a cheap site...

Share this comment

Dat Fog of war man i mean that thing is so bloody awesome :O oh my gawd how can you make this it is so frickin AWESOME !!!!!!!!!! :D oh man you a genious !!!

Share this comment

I like this. With all fairness, the grains of knowledge I can learn is very enticing. Aside from that, the editing skills is really good. I wish I had those magical hands. :rofl: 

Biggest factor however is that Japanese epic battle scenes are mostly the creme of my current stories (prose version not available here in ST), I do prefer the Meiji Period however as it has some taste of modern civilization. if you know what I mean. :P

Share this comment

It's bloody brilliant!

"To be continued in the modern era!"...

I just bought Sonny Chiba's 1979 flick "Sengoku Jieitai" (aka "G.I. Samurai"), which features a JSDF team armed with modern military hardware magically transported back to the Feudal Era, where they meet Nagao Kagetora and Takeda Shingen.  The Battles at Kawanakajima go very differently when you throw in Huey helicopters, Type 61 tanks, '70s chop-schlocky stuntwork, and vintage Toho special effects!

I also recently bought a version of "Byakkotai," which has modern bad boy boy-bander Yamapi learning virtuous Japanese life lessons through a warped "Wizard of Oz"-like trip to and from the tragic Battle of Aizu and its mass seppuku of the teenage White Tiger Brigade.

Dare we wonder what could now await us in the modern era of Okaiken?

Share this comment

This what I call well done update! pretty amazing as far as I see... it really gives you the feel of Sengoku era in Sanese archipelago (which also include Teiko and Nakahara). I really like the story flow here and umm idk what to say anymore about this amazing stuff.....  :thumb:

cant wait for the new year update and maybe the heian period update !   :P

Share this comment