• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Up in the Hills part 2- A view from the top.

Titanicbuff

NOW IN HIGH DEF!!!!

I hope people like the new look- I decided it was time for a high definition update. If people like this better it should be permanent.

Anyway now that people have seen the lower parts of the hills may I present the top of the hills. The most amazing views of the city, and from your own home.

LfIWOqL.png?3

This is a look from the bottem to the top- showing the lowest high point. Highland Ave. at the bottom lined by the rail road. This is a way to get to work for those people living here. And the views are spectacular.

OA2tHuR.png?3

Up in the trees, at the edge of town, overlooking the city below. An amazing view for a low price. Although don't forget to trim the trees- by law those living in forested land are to take preventative measures against forest fires. Failing to do so may result in a fine of $2500. If a fire starts in your yard and it starts the forest on fire you are liable for damage and loss by law.

Mrvehvf.png?3

A slightly lower view, same area. Beautiful and graceful all at once. Homes here hide in the trees giving the best in privacy when looking up or down. The area gives the feel of living in the country without actually living in the country. No wonder people like this area.

Anyway- let me know what you think of the new High Def updates. If enough positive responses result, they'll be the norm.

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

Lovely pics but I would suggest you use 'zoneria' to hide the zonings and 'tasty zots' to hide the car zot before taking pictures.

Share this comment

I like the layout of the town, but I have to agree with Richie99 about letting the zones fill in, or using those various mods prior to taking the snapshot.

Plus you might want to press the G button on your keyboard to get rid of the grid on the ground as well.

Other than that, keep up the good work.

Share this comment

Nice pictures. I am not sure about the 'hidef' approach, they look a little grant to me. Maybe show side by side of normal def v hidef to compare?

Share this comment