• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Winwaloe Stock Exchange.

Fox

Winwaloe Stock Exchange

Replies:

westy177: Thanks for the feed back, much appreciated, and congrats on joining AIN, I hope you are treated better than I was.

Mastof: Appreciate your kind words on here and skype, thanks for cheering me up with them. ;)

Hellken: Once again thankyou for the comment and the questions, Once again thankyou or the road barrier mod.

Hazani Pratama: Thanks for the support and comments.

Hiigarar: Thank you for the comment. I hope that we can continue to be friends and put the past behind us.

hahei: Haha.. I'm sure we can work out a deal with the mayors plastic surgeon and you fixed up .. maybe even some enhancements ;)

TayMay27: Thanks, it took awhile to get the courage up to use it extensively, but now I am happy I did take the chance, it looks great and it works perfectly in the dense cities I build.

10000000000000: Thanks for the comment. :P

NMUSpidey: For the great Mr. Spidey, we can offer you free lifetime membership, part of the perk of being one of the most influential citizens of Asgard..

SimCoug: Thanks for the feedback, I love playing with this mixture, they just seem to fit.

ggamgus: Thanks for the compliment, and one day maybe you will be able to move in next to Mr. Spidey.

hammysonata: Thanks, it took forever to lay those canals, but I'm happy with the result and I've even expanded them to almost surround the CBD.

sucram17: Glad you liked it.

MilitantRadical: I appreciate the comment, glad you liked the course .. It took no time to place, but ages to lot that main building ..lol.

wcraig: Thanks for the comment, even if you can't see the picture .. lol.. thanks for the comment on skype too.

I've been working on the new region a bit and developing it in to a more dense compact city with lots of w2w and I'm liking the result.

Here we see the Northern end of the city Winwaloe.

The area is home to the Stock Exchange, and several other Government institutions.

winwaloecbdcloseup07.jpg

winwaloecbdcloseup05.jpg

winwaloecbdcloseup06.jpg

winwaloecbdcloseup03.jpg

winwaloecbdcloseup04.jpg

Once again thanks for viewing and I look forward to reading your comments and feedback.

Enjoy!

13 Comments

Recommended Comments

I love your custom "Bourse de Commerce" Lot. It must have taken hours to Lot that. Beautiful roundabout, is it another custom lot?

Share this comment

[quote name='Hellken' timestamp='1352613577']
I love your custom "Bourse de Commerce" Lot. It must have taken hours to Lot that. Beautiful roundabout, is it another custom lot?
[/quote]

[color=#ff00cc][b]Thanks for the comment.. yes custom round about and the Bourse didn't take too long.[/b][/color] :P

Share this comment