• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Templar International Airport!

Fox

Templar International Airport!

Replies:

Hazani Pratama: Thank you.

Mastof: Glad you enjoyed it, I hope you enjoy this teaser just as much. ;)

Sirron Kcuhc: Once again old friend your comment makes me happy to see you about and supporting me.

TayMay27: I appreciate the comment, thanks for noticing.

wcraig: Glad you can see the pics.. and thanks for the comment.

Hellken: Once again thanks for the comment, and I hope my answer helped. ;)

SimCoug: Thanks, glad the attention to detail paid off :P

10000000000000: Thanks for the high praise, one day I might be tempted to release a few things. :P

raynev1: Glad you posted here and in the forums, thanks for making the time and effort to do so, it is appreciated.

MilitantRadical: Thank you once again for your comment.

NMUSpidey: My pleasure .. your dedication to not only my CJ but to the community is a huge inspiration to myself and to others.

I've been inspired to work on an airport for my nation and as such have set aside some land and started exploring my Airport menu for some exciting options.

First a teaser of my what I've been doing!

I present to you the first look at Templar International Airport, Triton City, Asgard.

templarinternationalairport01.jpg

I'd also like to announce that Asgaror Air has started flying daily to Badi al Zaman in Atlantsia and to Akbarnium in the Reunion Colonies.

asgardflightmap01.jpg

Any one else wanting to fly to Asgard or to open Diplomatic relations feel free to PM me or post over in the CJ forums, I'd love to hear from you.

Just a reminder of where my nation is on Earth incase you've forgotten since it's been a year since they were first revealed in my first update.

Map of Asgard

kerguelenordanusmap02.jpg

City map of Asgard

asgardcitiesain01.jpg

Province map of Asgard

asgardprovinceain01.jpg

World Location

(Click me - warning - large picture)

Once again thanks for viewing and I look forward to reading your comments and feedback.

Enjoy!

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

So, first time I've been on ST in a long while, and this is because I love ya Foxy. This is an amazing use of pillars for a runway! I can't wait to see more!

Share this comment

Those maps are really good, and the airport is awesome. Isn't that like Gibraltar's airport? I know there is some small place where they were forced to built the runway on a "bridge" like that due to space constraints.

Port Matthew will be happy to send you our diplomats!

Also you are much too kind!

Share this comment