South

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Last brook, the village at the head of Cedar valley.

Sign in to follow this  
alexander.bowman

The village of last brook is just over the pass for Blanco, and is at the crossroads of: highway 5, highway 15 and highway 3.

It is a small industrial town with most of its workers working at either the Terra dam (entry image) or at the small industries. The downtown barely exists and takes up only one block, it is growing however. Just south is the small industrial park called Terra which has no residential at all, the Terra dam was built in 1978 to supply water and power to the greater Cedar valley, and parts of Welington. Today we are driving down highway 5, but it might not be a bad idea to stop in Last brook just to get a coffee.

blogentry-501633-0-38896600-1348087808_t

here we turn of highway 5 onto highway 3 in Last brook.

blogentry-501633-0-20491900-1348087866.p

here is the intersection of 'Main St', highway 3, and highway 15 we turn down main st. Oh by the way that is the only light in town.

blogentry-501633-0-22490200-1348087968_t

this is downtown Last brook, and well, we might have trouble finding a place to get coffee.

blogentry-501633-0-33132200-1348088055_t

here is the industrial park in Terra, nothing to see here. Other then highway 3A.

blogentry-501633-0-49221200-1348088118_t

and here we are heading south to Trent.

I am sorry, I tried and tried to make the images bigger, but failed. Can you suggest how to make them bigger? thanks

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Saving your pic as a JPEG might help with making them bigger, that's what I do and it works for me. Other than that, it looks good, I really like the rural feel to the city, keep up the good work.

Share this comment

Hey man I made the same mistake when I started posting here. What u have to do is get an image-hosting website account on a website like Photobucket, imgur etc. and you upload your jpeg pictures to the website. post the URL when making entries this should make ur cj look really good. BTW u might want to get a slope mod and fix some of those slopes ennedis is the one I use.

Share this comment