• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Ionica - Veritas: Sports District

Sign in to follow this  
MilitantRadical

ionicabanner.jpg

Replies

Simul8ter8: You have done it again.... just wonderful...Really like the new banner. ;)

Hey Simul8ter8, thanks. Felt like I needed a change for the banner, glad there has been positive feedback so far.

Fox: Awesome City.. really love the pictures of dusk/dawn and the night picture .. the second and third picture. Love the use of the Spinnaker Tower, it's a bat that isn't used very often.

Thanks Fox. Glad you enjoyed those pics, I got so lucky on the sunset pic, it wasn't even really intentional at first. I'll proudly feature any BAT by ILL Tonkso, like the Spinnaker Tower, he makes great stuff.

dubaidude303: Love the update! Like the new banner!! Great work agian! :)

Hey dude, glad you like it, thanks. I also like your new Avatar, what is that building? Just a concept right?

IL.: Awesomeness :O Where did you get that obelisk?

Gosh, I'm sorry IL, I meant to look at what it was called but I forgot to check. I'll keep my eyes open for you if you haven't figured it out yet. It comes in a bunch of size and you can find it on the ST/Exchange (whatever it is called).

10000000000000: That's beautiful in every sense of the word. Great building combination and outstanding choice of custom content! :thumb:

Hey 10000000000000, thanks. Veritas still has a few Maxis buildings here and there because it was built before I implemented a blocker, now I'm trying to diversify the buildings as much as possible.

MamaLuigi945: Amazing pics! I love those mosaics. I agree with what ten trillion said; you have an astounding variety of buildings mixed with beautiful green areas. 5/5 & +1 :)

Thanks Mama!

Hazani Pratama: Good!

Thank you.

hiddentemple: The Mercure is now in international chain... okay with me?

I guess it is...

Veritas - Sports District

This area was built to host International Sporting Events and was home of the World Games in 2158. Now, more than fifty years later, the stadiums remain some of the most attended in Ionica. The Central Stadium, commonly known as The Crystal Garden, is home field for the Veritas Judges; one of the best, but most hated, soccer teams in Ionica. If you live in Veritas you love them, if you don't you hate them; mostly because they win so much because the buy all the best players. Next to the Crystal Garden are the Veritas Swimming Center and the Sapphire Arena. Above the Crystal Garden is the old Fischer Baseball Stadium which has been around since the early days of Veritas.

This area also features many residences and hotels where Sims can have a bird's eye view of all the action. The tallest being a Cobb Altura Tower where "there are numerous swimming pools and lounge areas, a sky-high tennis court, and even a small shopping center on the 19th floor.  The observation lounge gives a dizzying view of nearly every rooftop in the city." The Altura Tower located in the Sports District of Veritas is one of the most expensive places to live in Ionica.

veri25.jpg

veri22.jpg

veri21.jpg

veri23.jpg

veri24.jpg

veri20.jpg

veri19.jpg

Thanks for visiting and commenting!

Sign in to follow this  

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

Nice update dude! ( btw my avatar is Technosphere in Dubai, it is u/c at the moment, just a concept photo ) Really like the stadium behind that one building! Keep it up! 5/5 :)

Share this comment

[color=#ff00cc][b]Stunning !! [/b][/color]

[color=#ff00cc][b]I hope you bid to host the Simlympics later this year.. your city would make a great host nation.. even if it is in the future[/b][/color] :P

Share this comment