New SorGun

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Replies + Teaser

SimCoug

NewSorGun Replies Banner.jpg

Replies to The Farmer and the Cowman…

dubaidude303: Once agian.. Amazing how real it looks.
Thank you – real is what I’m going for so I appreciate the comment!

MilitantRadical: Looks fantastic as always, everything is so wonderfully detailed. I need to develop my Delorian time machine so that I can go back in time to New SorGun. Thanks for telling me what ground texture you were using. Are the horse and carriage from the ST/Exchange?
P.S. I'm sure someone has already asked and you may have written it somewhere, but where does the name SorGun come from?

You can get the carriages with THIS mmp file from Paeng - you will also need BSC MEGA Props - RT Vol01 as a dependency. As for the name - I guess that will just have to be a mystery *:)

@Simul8ter8: Love them - you seem to have a lock on the original post award *:)

LastTrueChamp: These are some of the most detailed and realistic farms I've ever seen!
Thank you! I had a lot of fun creating them.

escilnavia: Excellent update, I love the location and usage of the farms. 10/10
Thank you escilnavia

Jetty Jockey: Beautiful work, as always. The farms look so realistic you probably don't want to stand downwind of them on a hot day. I'm a big fan of farms so this one's a no- brainer. 5/5 , only because Simtrop won't let me rate it higher than that .
I really can’t imagine how miserable it must have been for folks back then. With the smell, dirt, bugs, weather – It’s a wonder anybody can complain nowadays.

Schulmanator: More awesomeness! I like it!
Thanks!

Mithrik: Excellent Job with those custom lots! :thumbs up:
Thank you – I have been bitten by the LE bug lately.

Gizza Dah Kidd: i want the farms
Glad you like them. I am working on a set of farm lots that I am planning to release. I want to make it a complete set, so I don’t know for certain when I will have everything ready.

Fox: Beautifully done once again! Love the oxen plowing the field, nice touch of magic.
Thanks! I had some fun with that scene *:)

NMUSpidey: [John Denver – Thank God I’m a Country Boy] Appropriate soundtrack for this update. 5/5! Wonderful!
Aaaaah yes. Good ol’ JD. Now thanks for getting that song in my head.

Coming up... A look at some of the true pioneers - The 'Mountain Men*' of New SorGun
(*and women)
5967ab7860914_Update9tease.jpg.0367ba56dc1e9e49234867a0e43c6553.jpg

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

That's a beautiful forest. I am under no way able to compare mine with yours.

Show me your way master. :P

But being serious, you are making a very good mix of the VIP, CP and SimFox trees. Keep up the good work there.

Share this comment

[img]http://i.imgur.com/aKe2I.gif[/img]
Awesome! No John Denver for you this time, though. I'll hold off till we see the update.

Share this comment

Simul8ter8 said:

20960599.jpg

Yay Women!!!... NO! I don't mean it like that.

I agree ... lol

Another great update!!

Share this comment