• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

Okaiken V1 (Archive)

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

XIII • Around Central Okashi

Tonraq

This is an update called "Around Central Okashi", which consists of 2 wards: Kumagaya and Chiyoda. These are the most developed district in Okashi and it also serves as Okaiken's Financial Nerve Center. This is the XIII Update of Okaiken.

okashi.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th8nOQ3rbQU

okashi_1.png

This is one of the wards of Okashi, which is the Kumagaya Ward. This ward is mainly residential, but it also has a commercial area where citizens can shop Okaiken and International Goods. The strip, popularly known as Ebiza, is one of the most visited spots in Okaiken.

okashi_2.png

This area of Okashi, known as the Chiyoda Ward, is the main core of the city of Okashi. This ward has Okaiken's second, third and fourth tallest buildings, which is the Yamato Center, the Yokozuna Center and the International Trade Center. This picture shows the CDS Tower on the left and the Takeda Center on the bottom right.

okashi_3.png

Another view of the ward, this time showing the Yokuzuna Center (Top Left; Partially Visible) and the Yamato Center on the bottom right.

okashi_4.png

Another view of the Yamato Center.

okashi_5.png

This building is the Fujiki Residences, located at the Chiyoda Ward. This building has one of the most breathtaking views of the Okashi River and Sentoku Park, located across from the Okashi River.

okashi_6.png

Still on Chiyoda Ward, the FTV Center is home to FTV, Okaiken's first private broadcasting companies. It started in 1929 as the Blue Channel, it now has the second largest viewing audience after CDS.

okashi_7.png

Returning to Ebiza, this shows one of the apartment complexes in the area. Called "the enclave", this is probably one of the most well known modern structure in Okashi.

okashi_8.png

Another view of the Kumagaya Ward just due west of Ebiza.

okashi_9.png

"I like trains"

okashi_10.png

This is one of the torches built in Sentoku Park for the 1996 Althena Games. Originally there were 4 torches, but 2 were temporary and are located in the middle of Okashi River.

okashi_11.png

Home of the Okashi Football Club, Devine Field was originally built as an exposition stadium but was later coverted into a mix-use athletics field.

REPLIES

rugeley123 - Thanks! I thought about changing photo effects. After all, I'm a beginner at GIMP xD

Towerdude - Okatabawashi D:

Escilnavia - Thanks! Glad you like it!

ggamgus - Thanks!

MilitantRadical - Thanks for the comment!

Schulmanator - Thanks for being intrigued!

Simul8ter8 - Thanks for giving it a 5!

1000000000000 - Thanks! Everyone's Intrigued with Towerdude's comment! :P

gman28 - Thanks! After I made the first image, I decided to write the coloring details in my notes!

TekindusT - Thanks! I wasn't able to do HSRP yet, but I can show you one train station. After All, I like trains :P

westy177 - Thanks bud!

15 Comments

Recommended Comments

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections