• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

16 Comments

Recommended Comments

Aww, I wish I could see the pictures (the picture on the main Simtrop page intrigued me), but alas imageshack is blocked in China, argh. Can you post some links for some of the agricultural buildings you use. I saw a nice grain silo on that teaser picture.

Share this comment

Beautiful pics!! :)
Just a question: where can i find that barriers\walls you used close to the railroad in the second picture?

Share this comment

[quote]imageshack is blocked in China[/quote]

Bummer... which means DropBox is also blocked, I guess (because I'm not using ImageShack)...
Anyway, most of my agri stuff comes from SPAM... also check items by JMeyers, Nexis... and from the french ToutSimcity...

@Carny: Not sure, have had these for ages... might be 'Hedges' from SFBT (?)

Share this comment

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size="2"]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2774/entry-15908-week-12-31912-32512/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [i][color="#0000FF"]EXCELLENT[/color][/i] [/b][/size][/font]

Share this comment

Please please please tell me how you got the grass to paint up right next to the edge of the smooth railway curve in pictures 2, 3, 4, and especially visible in #6!

Share this comment

[quote name='a_muses' timestamp='1332387366']Please please please tell me how you got the grass to paint up right next to the edge of the smooth railway curve[/quote]

The basis(texture) for that is the [i]PEG_AlternateRailwayMod[/i]... To get any sidewalks or other stuff into all the NAM Smooth Curves you should get into the japanese [i]NAM Facelift Mod[/i] by Moonlight-san... (who in this case expanded on Peg's textures, iirc).

That facelift mod is awesome - you'll need to do a lot of sorting and tweaking to get the parts of it that you want/need... but the results are well worth the time and effort ;-)

The main links are listed [url="http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?topic=9425.msg187342#msg187342"][b][u]here[/u][/b][/url], but take some time to read through the thread for more images and infos...

Happy diggin' ;o)

Share this comment