Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gggg

Best Day in your life :D

24 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • Every one has at list one of those at list ones in his life.
    I just had another one!!! 9.gif
    and I'll tell you every thing about it tomorow3.gif
    but realy... I just came back home from what seems to be the best party I ever had... and now Im going to bed.
    so now tell me every thing about your best day in your life...
    and if you wont I'll send my Evil duckys to eat you aliveducky.gif

Originally posted by: DuskTrooper

The day I leave this earth shall be a great one...(not in a morbid or dark way)quote>

Got to agree, DT.

My best day might have been the day that I started playing Halo.  Got back into gaming which might be indirectly responsible for my being at ST now.

Best day? Umm... the other day I didn't get splashed on the whole walk to downtown, AND I caught the bus on time! Then I had enough change after groceries to get some chips! 9.gif That was a pretty good day! 44.gif

Really any day that isnt ***** is good by my standards.

I can't really pin point the exact day. Most days are average, some are bad and a rare few are "good". But I have it a lot easier then some people so I shouldn't be complaining.

Last week was a great week. But this week..........27.gif

Well kind of a hard question as I'm still youg and have most of my life a head of me, but I guess a day when nothing will go wrong, just good, good and good! 29.gif

I agree with Hym and Dusktrooper. The day we leave earth will be the greatest day; Judgement Day. On Earth, probably the best days of my life is when I go on vacation! I love it!

Today was pretty damn good for me. 93rd minute stunner to win Portsmouth their match against City (Association Football). I still haven't stopped smiling.

Overall in life it's hard to pick a single day. There are several contenders.

Originally posted by: coultharda Today was pretty damn good for me. 93rd minute stunner to win Portsmouth their match against City (Association Football). I still haven't stopped smiling. Overall in life it's hard to pick a single day. There are several contenders.quote>
    i dont think that you'll stay up though 9.gif i'd say that one of the best days of my life was December 19th 2005, school christmas party (muchos alcohol +friends = 3.gif)

All of the days I could put here have all later proven to be pretty crappy days, actually.

Never really had an 'extrordinary' day.  Any day that doesn't completely suck, IMO, is a good day.

-ACE

EDIT:  Post 888!bunny.gif

This is a hard one. Going on holiday to places like Kenya have always been the best parts of my life. But yes I have a long life ahead of me.

Best day?...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't think I've had a best day in my life, but days when I've been on vacation, especially at Disney World (Orlando, FL) and in New York City, were pretty good days.

Great days that I hope to come are graduation from high school, doing good in college, getting a good job and a good wife, and (fastforwarding a bit) the day that I die and go to heaven or the day of the Rapture, whichever comes first.

Kermit the frog.....18.gif17.gif

man that was funny....

but yeah everyone is saying the day you die....why is that?

I don't really want to face the guy thats gonna judge me cause I'll end up argueing with him....but I think I'll be chill with the grim reaper...probably chat with him about what he was thinking during the first world wars....9.gif

Me, my generally apathetic self, I don't realy ever define days as "good" or "bad"... most days are just "normal". Granted, some may be better than others, but I can't get anywhere near picking a best or worst.