PEG CDK Tutorial 1.0.0

(0 Reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

2 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains the PEG CDK - Coastal Development Kit tutorial in HTML format.

This tutorial is designed to be used with any of the CDK lots that require a level shore line.

This file contains no actual lots.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Pegasus
      Faster than a speeding Llama... ( a really old one... with gout )...
      More Powerful than my breath after a Tequila and burrito binge......
      Able to leap tall brown gift boxes in a single install.
      "LOOK !! Up on the STEX !! Its a Mod !! Its a Lot !! Its... its..."
      "Oh forget it. Its just a dependency."
      You asked for it! And now you got it! The all-inclusive... the all encapsulating...one size fits all... MTP SUPER PACK !!

* Tights & Cape sold separately. Tights void where prohibited. Do not wear capes near jet aircraft engines. Installation of the SUPER PACK may not enable you to fly.

The MTP SUPER PACK combines all the standard MTP dependencies into a single download... and also includes a substantial amount of new material that will be used in future development. This file will be the primary MTP dependency listed on all future MTP lots.
      Please Note: This dependency contains no material that alters the appearance ofgame default props or textures... and will not interfere in any way with playing a non-MTP or rural themed city.

The MTP SUPER PACK combines both MTP props and textures into a single download. However, it will install props and textures as separate files to make any future updates easier and faster.
      The MTP SUPERPACK replaces the following previous MTP dependencies... which can now be removed from your Plugins folder:
      * PEG Mountain Theme Pack
      ( PEG_MTP_RESOURCE_vol1.dat & PEG_MTP_TEXTURES_vol1.dat )
      * PEG-MTP Texture Pack Volume 2
      ( PEG-MTP_TEXTURES_vol2.dat )
      * PEG-MTP Resource Pack 2 [beta]
      ( PEG-MTP_RESOURCE2_b102.dat )
      * PEG Pine Tree Mod [ resource file only ]
      ( PEG-MTP_GM-TreeMod_RESOURCE )

** This dependency has no dependencies. 

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

Moderator note (September 9th 2018):
      File updated to version 1.02 from the old PLEX (thanks to @Tyberius06 for providing the updated files). The older v1.01 is available in the changelog section below.
    • By terragaroa
      Hello guys
      i just have done some research before start a new city and thought about share with you the best of what i found 
      first thing is this vídeo, explaining How to make an attractive city, by the School of Life.
      this video shows 6 topics about how a city can be prettier :
      not be so chaotic or so ordered must have visible life must be compact must have easy orientation and some mistery must have a ordered scale must have local places to go  [Click to see the video]

take a look and post your opinion
      maybe i make some posts like this one, what do you think about it?

• By archemediesx
      Greetings Simtropolis mapping community.
      I wanted to raise the question regarding the creation of geographical region maps. in the 'mapping-terraforming' section i found a tutorial about this put together in 2011, but it is unfortunately rather outdated and doesn't necessarily hold up to contemporary processes. I have been independently working towards the goal of taking DEM data and converting it into sc4 maps with varying levels fidelity and success. given the difficulty of the journey (many fruitless days spent scouring google searches and reading 5-10 year old tutorials full of links for websites that no longer exist) i though i would attempt to provide my own tutorial on the process i have undertaken. Before doing so i thought i should do a double check with the community just to ensure i haven't missed anything obvious (Perhaps a 2018 current mapping process for working with DEM's?). 

I can see that there has been a lot of discussion to this end including threads and tutorials started by @Izidor44 and @drunkapple, though many of those remain open ended, and that was many years ago. So, if anyone happens to have a contemporary tutorial process for processing geographic based regions i'll be pleased to see it. In the meanwhile i'll keep plugging along with my process i have started and will also be pleased to share it when i have all my findings completed. 

Edit: The first video in the tutorial series is complete and starts the process of describing in detail what is DEM data.

• By Pegasus
      ** DISCONTINUED - OBSOLETE**
      Replaced by:
      PEG MTP SUPER PACK

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections