About This File
NHP Zaraki by Shadow Assassin
Map Details and Information
An imaginary, buildable map. Ideal for either a small town or a sprawling city. There's plenty of elevation difference, but there's also plenty of level space to build. So... enjoy.
A full image of the map can be found here:
(apologies for the link, ST won't allow me to add in HTML for some reason; incidentally support can also be provided at the above link)
Map Type: Fantasy
Region map size: 5x5 large tiles
config.bmp size: included with zip file; 20x20
Dependencies: Either SC4 Mapper or SC4 Terraformer for importing.
Installing the Map
1. If you don't already have SC4Mapper, download it here and follow the install instructions.
2. Unzip this file.
3. Run SC4Mapper, click on 'create region'
4. Choose SC4M
5. Browse to the unzipped folder and point to the map file .SC4M
6. Click on 'Save Region' and name it, and Quit SC4Mapper
7. Run SC4 and load the new region. The colors of the region in SC4 will be the same colors as SC4Mapper until you enter and save each city tile. But you have the choice to do it as you go and not right away.
1. Create a new region folder in your Plugins\Region
2. Copy my config.bmp into the folder and overwrite the old one. (make changes to config.bmp file now if you want)
3. Open the new region you just created with SC4 Terraformer
4. Click on Import Image in the Global Tools Menu and browse for the file Zaraki.SC4M
5. When file is imported click File - Save (the region is now saved to SC4
6. The colors of the region in SC4 will be the same colors as SC4TF until you enter and save each city tile. But you have the choice to do it as you go and not right away.
Start opening tiles!
Any comments and feedback welcomed. Thanks for looking and enjoy.