• Sebaestschn
    Sebaestschn

CitiesCorp Concept - Released on Steam

Hi All,

Finally, after a long development time CitiesCorp Concept has been released on Steam.

The past few weeks were focusing on implementing resolution support, music, debugging and fine-tuning.

At this stage, the game should be stable, but in case you find a bug, just let me know.

Initially, I've been thinking to launch the game as Early Access, even the game is ready as it is, in order to outline the meaning of "Concept" = the development in not over, because city building is still a developing genre in my point of view; given there will be sufficient interest from the community and it will stay affordable for me to keep it developing, the idea was to implement new features step by step. However, Steam suggested to not to publish it as EA (OK, I did not want to commit to clear development milestones and this is probably mismatching their definition - why I did not commit, because there are too many ideas and I would like to see what the players like or dislike and based on that to make a new priority list).

So, I really hope you will like it, don't be too harsh with me when reviewing the game and have fun.

Thanks for following this project - I really appreciate that.

And now, enjoy the trailer (short version for the lazy ones)!!!

User Feedback

like it - build how you desire to build - free customation - if it becomes workshop/modeable i believe graphics can be improved. Someone know what this is running under - unity?
    Cities skyline mod community realy does all the work a game allready shouldt have implemanted but even it is the current best citybuilder out there, it miss a major feature - free customation like CCC. You allways search for ways of workarounds and how you can build things like you want it -  instead of doing it right with the game itself. CCC has big advantage in that point - if it brings also good simulationsystems it could beat CS.

Share this comment

It's a great concept for certain parts of a city that you may want to customize. I would hope to see "prefab" plopable units for the areas that you may not care so much for customizing. I would hate to have to insert every corn stalk in a 200 acre farm. lol

Share this comment

If the game is not online multiplayer than it is of no interest to people  like me.    Sim City has the market, CS is still outdated as it is not online multiplayer.   Sim City-

1- Flexible Industrial market-  with a leaderboard to prove your skills is better than others.

2- Social-   I have gained a lot of online friends by way of Public Regions. 

3- Outstanding Glass Box graphics .

EA created an all new City Builder, very unique.    When EA decides to make a move on SC-  SC Six will rock the house ! 

Spark_2017-03-07_13-41-18.png

Share this comment