San Francisco

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Entries in this City Journal

EvansRE4

So guys I have a few more pics of San Francisco to show you...

First the Marina and Cruise Ship Terminal which offers cruises up and down the western seaboard and to Alaska...

San%20Francisco-Oct.%2017%20001480906237

Next we have our beautiful Bay Bridge, which takes you from downtown San Francisco across the Embarcadaro and the bay over to Oakland...

San%20Francisco-Oct.%2017%20001480906302

Safe guarding our city from foreign invaders or just keeping a watchful eye on our citizens who traverse the bay area is our wonderful U.S. Navy and the local coast guard...

San%20Francisco-Oct.%2017%20001480907191

Lastly we have the Coit Tower near the San Francisco side of the Golden Gate Bridge...

San%20Francisco-Oct.%2017%20001480907158

Now as you can see the city has a long ways to go before completion; however, in the next update you will see downtown San Francisco...

EvansRE4

Update

Well guys I won't be able to post anymore pictures of San Francisco until February 2017 because my sister smashed my computer. I'm sorry guys but I will not forget about this project. 

EvansRE4

Now this city may have some aspects of real world San Francisco, however; the geography of the city is varied greatly. You will however recognize some of the skyscrapers in the cbd, but there positions may not be true to their real world counterparts. I do want you to enjoy this city journal as I am working very hard and long laborious hours to achieve as much realism into this city as possible. I should have a photo of the city up later today...

So without further ado...Welcome to San Francisco...

San-Francisco-Postcard1.jpg

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections