• Views

About this City Journal

A City State island in the shape of California

Entries in this City Journal

PhatHead

Merry Christmas [Page23]

6tO6brK.jpg

Story:

We only have nine more cities left to establish.  Our population has reached 12.1 million.  This means the voting for cities has closed.  There will be some time after this update and the next.   Here is a little more insight to how our government works.   We have an election day too.   Government positions: <State> Governor, Lieutenant Governor, State Treasurer, and Chief Justice!   <County> County Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, County Treasurer, County Judge, County Representative, County Delegate! <City> Mayor, Vice-Mayor, City Treasure, City Representative, and City Delegate.

Everyone gets a ballot they vote for city level, laws, one rep, and at least one delegate. For county level, laws, one rep, and at least one delegate.  There is one rep for each of the 245 cities, and one for each of the three counties.  There is a delegate for each 10,000 city population count.  There are five delegates for each 500,000 county population.  There will be more about this in later updates.   We think education is important we have 235 elementary schools and 128 high schools, 57 college campuses.  Our fine state has 189 police districts with 492 buildings.   We also have 236 fire districts with 1,170 buildings.  Finally, we have 235 medical districts with the same number of buildings.  If recreation gives you satisfaction, each of our 236 cities has a city park.  We also have 151 soccer fields, 14 beaches, 44 zoos,40 baseball stadium and 51 country clubs. 

Radio:

Today’s highlighted program is “A Merry Christmas”

Chapter 2:

Scene 1: Found a spot

Nar: The Innkeeper comes back. “The manager said all our rooms are full.  If you wouldn’t mind staying in our manger we could find a room in a day or so.” 

Joseph says, “That sounds homely.  Do you have a doctor around?”  

Mary says, "A doctor sounds really great right now.” 

Innkeeper3 says,   “Sure thing I’ll have the doctor meet you at the manger in five minutes.”   

Joseph and Mary make their way to the manger.  Once they arrive, a beautiful feeling comforted Mary.  Dr. Frankysence came soon after he got the message.  

“Greetings, my name is Mur Frankysence, I’m the local doctor.  I see you are going to be having a new member of the family.” 

Joseph says, "Yeah, are you a PI as well?”   

Nar: so the doctor asks some questions and then goes to get some equipment and medicines he might need. 

State Budget:  

3,127,133 Income   2,678,972 Expenses

Projection State Population :   12,591,182

0DhRT3E.jpg

Focus City:

Los Lobos rings in at 169,079 founded 12/25/1854.  Mr.Aire Davis won the election for mayor.  The city uses 56K, power 293K water, and produces 2K units.  This city has the state’s largest supply of ketchup.   They have my elementary, high, and private school and library.  The city provides 4 police stations, 8 fire stations, and my hospital. We also have 46k commercial jobs, and 30k industrial jobs. Los Lobos has an airport.  We also have a soccer field, zoo, baseball stadium, and country club.  Its zip code is 92542.  Its phone exchange is 520 – 660 – 664.  Our city receives it utilities from City 56.

HlEELej.jpg

Cities:

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City, Jerome,  Kool City, Eighties,Peter Place, Jehosiphat, Mt. Phatta, Atkins Valley, Sam Town, Toasted Towne, Lake Angel, New Springfield, Monder, Maggie Ville, Ben Think’n, East’r, Fresh Towne, Fish’n ,Town, I Coast, Hazard City, EmPhatic, Fort Marzipan, Genesis, Burn Phone, Dersun City, Ted Heights,  Highest, Silver Side, Topped, Ponzi Acres, Cosmosis, Dos City, Mandelbratwurst, Ranger, Peyton Valley, Buckeye, Love,  Wyndough Township, Santa Jilliana, Peek Fork City, InPhanta Real, Pirate Creek, Smart Town,   Slider Ville, Harper, Foot Laker, Carrotsburg, Murkle, Zion, Moxy, Oak Point, Dirkenburg, Quack Valley, Meep Meep, Scootle Ville, Acme Anvils, Chattering Chimpmucksvill, Port Angel, Trilogy, Jolly Towne, Lissy Towney, Spoon Town, New Fudd City, Watermelon Farms, Left Out, Century, Forest Town, Melton Township, Heavenly Hills, Musk Kity Phat’n, Dawg Ville, Foster Vill, Reeseville, West Hershey, Rolo City, Carmel Falls, Gravitation, Rancho Malt, Muki Cyty, Rancho Carroll, San Edo, Golden Rod, Puero Matteo, Hill Town, Dawg Lake, Monster Villa, Hammer, Trufflebury, Phatiform Falls, Hummingbird Haven, Griffith Park City, Bell, Kathryn Kity, Gray Hall, Narducci Township, San Sonata, Knife Vill, Rocky, Clock City, Two Too Town, Cross Ville, Slick City,

Snickersburg,  Glory Acres, Boyes Balloon, YuleLog City, Town O Tinsel, Praying Peace, Coco Lot A,  Grace Point, Bladder City, Colt Cove, Boster, Flights Peak, Rain In, Heinz Town, Zamboni Slick, Carter's Fold, Marklesburg, Yellowbird, Jones Town, Twentysix Cyborg City, Mount Reindeer, Dasher Valley, Vixen Hills, Blitzen Town, Wondrous Gift, Blessed Bounty, Donner Passage, Comet Lake, Angel Bay, Lance A Lot, Tea Party, Frog Valley, Quick Sand, The Peakz, East Range, Voter Ville, Bluebird Nest, Zevende, Cavalier City, New Jack City, Triumvirate Town, Sithalburg, Common Wealth, Birkinfield, Chalmers,  Buckley, Val Valley, The Cryb, Third Town, Apollo, Chocolate Towne, Snow Cone City, Park Central, Mount Tuckajack, Lake Ness, Chupacabra Corners, Wright On, Rummy Ridge, Lawsonville, Mikeville Creek, Hike the City, Fish Head, Hall Town, James Town, Park South, Peak Valley, Bread Vil, Butter Ball, German Valley, Fast Gone, Slow Foke, Rest Coast, Los Lobos, Noah’s Ark, Oyster Gallery, Cincinnati, Eugenia Corners, Kingston, Williamson, Belvadera, Harlodton, and Jamesville.

Neighbor Deals:

Part of the reason this update was so long in coming is I changed how some of the neighbor deals worked across the counties.  The original idea was to have the neighbor deals to spread out from the three county seats.   That is how it has been, and why the later updates took longer and longer was I had to keep stretching out the deals.  I have now changed only parts of the neighbor deals.  I filmed parts of what I did.  I hope enjoy that bonus feature.     I’ll be going into more detail on neighbor deals in the next update.

{Christmas present]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSMbxz5oPCk

beiqnxp.jpg

PhatHead

3J8ExQg.jpg

Story:

We just added 19 more cities and a 11.4 million population.  This means there are only 26 cities left to establish.  Education is important here that is why we have 218 elementary schools and 122 high schools, 57 college campuses.  Our fine state has 176 police districts with 460 buildings.   We also have 219 fire districts with 1,116 buildings.  Finally, we have 218 medical districts with the same number of buildings.  If recreation is your cup of tea, each of our 219 cities has a city park.  We also have 141 soccer fields, 14 beaches, 41 zoos, 38 baseball stadium and 48 country clubs.  The Phatathon is a four-stage race that takes place on North bound side of Interstate 91.  The stages:  stage 1 is walking a distance, stage 2 is running a distance, stage 3 is ride a bicycle for a distance, stage 4 is competing in stage 1, 2, and 3.   Stage 1 starts in 158 , 149, 140, 131, and part of 130 totaling 10 miles.  Stage 2 starts in 130, 122, 121, 114, and part of 106 totaling 12 miles.  Stage 3 starts in 106, 99, 98, 91, 84, 83, 77, 71, 64 totaling 19.5 miles.  Stage 4 is for people who walk, run, and finally ride.  The total race is now 41.5 miles.  The winners are Billy Todd [1] Gracie Flatfloot [2] Mike Triker [3] and Joy Smith [4].  The ballot will be the last ballot for establishing the 245 cities of Phatifornia.  The remaining cities that are on the ballot and have not been set will be the last group.  Therefore, your vote is more important than ever before.   The next chapter in our history will be an important chapter,  could be quite a few “Pages to read”.   

Radio program:

Today’s highlighted program is “Phatamento”-the musical

Act 1 Scene 3:

I go to Mikeville Creek  on a Frid'y

By Sattidy I larned a thing or two

For up to then I didn't have an idy

Of whut the modren world was comin' to

I counted thirty  solar buggies goin' by theirsel's

Almost ev'ry time I tuk a walk

Nen I put my ear to a cell Phone

and a strange womern started in to talk

(Whut next, yeak whut)

Whut next?

Ev'rythin's up to date in Mikeville Creek

They've gone about as fur as they c'n go

They went and built 6 skyscrapers at least seven stories high

About as high as a buildn' orta grow

Ev'rythin's like a dream in Mikeville Creek

It's better than a magic lantern show

Y'c'n turn the radiator on whenever you want some heat

With ev'ry kind o' confort ev'ry house is a all complete

You c'n walk to privies in the rain and never wet your feet

(Yes, sir)

ev'rythin's up to date in Mikeville Creek

They got a big theayter they call a Imax

Fer fifty cents you c'n see a dandy show

One of the tallest screen I'd ev'r seen

I could swear that the picture was bigger

From the eighth row up

But latter in the second feature I had to pee

Ev'r thin' looked so real

They call it CGI

(Yes, sir)

The movie went as fur as it could go

State Budget  3,923,335 income  3,468,747 expenses

Projection State Population   12,809,744

roaYPll.jpgX5MZ4gr.jpg

Focus City:

Park Central popped out at 146,776 founded 9/27/1853.  Mrs. Laura Cent got enough votes to win the election for mayor.  The city uses 24K, power 144K water, and produces 129 garbage units.  The city is known for a good-sized city park.  They have my elementary, high, and private school and library.  The city provides 5 police stations, 9 fire stations, and my hospital. We also have 33k commercial jobs, and 24k industrial jobs. Park Central has an airport.  We also have a soccer field, zoo, baseball stadium, and country club.  Its zip code is 91932.  Its phone exchange is 510 – 270 – 274.  Our city receives it utilities from City 157.

FyL1X69.jpg

Cities:

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City, Jerome,  Kool City, Eighties,Peter Place, Jehosiphat, Mt. Phatta, Atkins Valley, Sam Town, Toasted Towne, Lake Angel, New Springfield, Monder, Maggie Ville, Ben Think’n, East’r, Fresh Towne, Fish’n ,Town, I Coast, Hazard City, EmPhatic, Fort Marzipan, Genesis, Burn Phone, Dersun City, Ted Heights,  Highest, Silver Side, Topped, Ponzi Acres, Cosmosis, Dos City, Mandelbratwurst, Ranger, Peyton Valley, Buckeye, Love,  Wyndough Township, Santa Jilliana, Peek Fork City, InPhanta Real, Pirate Creek, Smart Town,   Slider Ville, Harper, Foot Laker, Carrotsburg, Murkle, Zion, Moxy, Oak Point, Dirkenburg, Quack Valley, Meep Meep, Scootle Ville, Acme Anvils, Chattering Chimpmucksvill, Port Angel, Trilogy, Jolly Towne, Lissy Towney, Spoon Town, New Fudd City, Watermelon Farms, Left Out, Century, Forest Town, Melton Township, Heavenly Hills, Musk Kity Phat’n, Dawg Ville, Foster Vill, Reeseville, West Hershey, Rolo City, Carmel Falls, Gravitation, Rancho Malt, Muki Cyty, Rancho Carroll, San Edo, Golden Rod, Puero Matteo, Hill Town, Dawg Lake, Monster Villa, Hammer, Trufflebury, Phatiform Falls, Hummingbird Haven, Griffith Park City, Bell, Kathryn Kity, Gray Hall, Narducci Township, San Sonata, Knife Vill, Rocky, Clock City, Two Too Town, Cross Ville, Slick City,  Snickersburg,  Glory Acres, Boyes Balloon, YuleLog City, Town O Tinsel, Praying Peace, Coco Lot A,  Grace Point, Bladder City, Colt Cove, Boster, Flights Peak, Rain In, Heinz Town, Zamboni Slick, Carter's Fold, Marklesburg, Yellowbird, Jones Town, Twentysix Cyborg City, Mount Reindeer, Dasher Valley, Vixen Hills, Blitzen Town, Wondrous Gift, Blessed Bounty, Donner Passage, Comet Lake, Angel Bay, Lance A Lot, Tea Party, Frog Valley, Quick Sand, The Peakz, East Range, Voter Ville, Bluebird Nest, Zevende, Cavalier City, New Jack City, Triumvirate Town, Sithalburg, Common Wealth, Birkinfield, Chalmers,  Buckley, Val Valley, The Cryb, Third Town, Apollo, Chocolate Towne, Snow Cone City, Park Central, Mount Tuckajack, Lake Ness, Chupacabra Corners, Wright On, Rummy Ridge, Lawsonville, Mikeville Creek, Hike the City, Fish Head, Hall Town, James Town, and Park South.

RI7UjeU.jpg

North [57] [58] [59] [60]  vote for 3

Central  [153] [154] [159] [160] [161] [162] [163] [164] vote for 7

Southern  [186] [207] [215] [216] [221] [222] [223] [224] vote for 7

Polls close  10/13/2015 12 Noon   Arizona time.

PhatHead

Page21.jpg?psid=1

Story:

We have reached 200 cities and a 10.5 million population. This means there are only 45 cities left to establish. Education is important here that is why we have 199 elementary schools and 112 high schools, 51 college campuses, and 54 University campuses. Our fine state has 160 police districts with 420 buildings. We also have 200 fire districts with 1,021 buildings. Finally, we have 199 medical districts with 199 buildings. If recreation is your cup of tea, each of our 200 cities has a city park. We also have 118 soccer fields, 14 beaches, 39 zoos, 36 baseball stadium and 42 country clubs. The main winners of Phatathon are Walley Hike, Ike Grass, Jenny Penny, and Ted Smith. The total race is now 39 miles. The governor honored his mother and all mother’s of Phatifornia with an emotional speech and prayer. Our budget is in the green for the overall state budget and the three counties budgets are also in the green, however some cities are in the red. Well we all hope our most valued reader, you might vote for the cities that you would like to be established for the next chapter. If no person votes this could be the last page of this story. Have a question just send me a pm. Thanks to all that have voted in the past and those who will be voting in the future.

Radio Program:

Today’s highlighted program is “Press Your Clothes” Hosted by Pattie Kake.

Pattie says, “Greeting to everyone hearing our game show. Let’s see who are first contestant is? Hi who are you and what do you do?” Jill says, “My name is Jill I live in Pillsbury Town. I teach at the elementary school and I’ve been married for 24 hours.” Pattie says, “That’s wonderful this should make your honeymoon even better. So let’s get the ball rolling. For the first part of our game, stuff as many clothing items into this washer in 32 seconds. Then we will award you so much prayer for how much you get in. Are you ready?” Jill says, “You bet.” Nar: The timer starts and Jill start stuffing as much as she can.

The state budget is now shown on the side of this CJ.

Projection State Population: 13,030,148

HPT_e6.jpg?psid=1

Focus City:

Bluebird Nest has a population of 62,150 founded 12/25/1852. Mr. Lester Nest hatched enough votes to win the election for mayor. The city uses 17K, power 109K water, and produces 400 garbage units. The birdbrains are from one elementary, high, and private school. The city provides 2 police stations, 6 fire stations, and my hospital. We also have 5k commercial jobs, and 12k industrial jobs. Bluebird also has a city park and soccer field. Its zip code is 92182. Its phone exchange is 520 – 470 – 471. Our city receives it utilities from City 37.

Focus38.jpg?psid=1

Cities:

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City, Jerome, Kool City, Eighties,Peter Place, Jehosiphat, Mt. Phatta, Atkins Valley, Sam Town, Toasted Towne, Lake Angel, New Springfield, Monder, Maggie Ville, Ben Think’n, East’r, Fresh Towne, Fish’n ,Town, I Coast, Hazard City, EmPhatic, Fort Marzipan, Genesis, Burn Phone, Dersun City, Ted Heights, Highest, Silver Side, Topped, Ponzi Acres, Cosmosis, Dos City, Mandelbratwurst, Ranger, Peyton Valley, Buckeye, Love, Wyndough Township, Santa Jilliana, Peek Fork City, InPhanta Real, Pirate Creek, Smart Town, Slider Ville, Harper, Foot Laker, Carrotsburg, Murkle, Zion, Moxy, Oak Point, Dirkenburg, Quack Valley, Meep Meep, Scootle Ville, Acme Anvils, Chattering Chimpmucksvill, Port Angel, Trilogy, Jolly Towne, Lissy Towney, Spoon Town, New Fudd City, Watermelon Farms, Left Out, Century, Forest Town, Melton Township, Heavenly Hills, Musk Kity Phat’n, Dawg Ville, Foster Vill, Reeseville, West Hershey, Rolo City, Carmel Falls, Gravitation, Rancho Malt, Muki Cyty, Rancho Carroll, San Edo, Golden Rod, Puero Matteo, Hill Town, Dawg Lake, Monster Villa, Hammer, Trufflebury, Phatiform Falls, Hummingbird Haven, Griffith Park City, Bell, Kathryn Kity, Gray Hall, Narducci Township, San Sonata, Knife Vill, Rocky, Clock City, Two Too Town, Cross Ville, Slick City, Snickersburg, Glory Acres, Boyes Balloon, YuleLog City, Town O Tinsel, Praying Peace, Coco Lot A, Grace Point, Bladder City, Colt Cove, Boster, Flights Peak, Rain In, Heinz Town, Zamboni Slick, Carter's Fold, Marklesburg, Yellowbird, Jones Town, Twentysix Cyborg City, Mount Reindeer, Dasher Valley, Vixen Hills, Blitzen Town, Wondrous Gift, Blessed Bounty, Donner Passage, Comet Lake, Angel Bay, Lance A Lot, Tea Party, Frog Valley, Quick Sand, The Peakz, East Range, Voter Ville, Bluebird Nest, Zevende, Cavalier City, New Jack City, Triumvirate Town, Sithalburg, Common Wealth, Birkinfield, Chalmers, and Buckley.

Week21ZPhatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North [52] [53] [56] [57] vote for 3

Central [126] [142] [143] [144] [151] [152] [158] [159] vote for 7

Southern [167] [166] [165] [188] [187] [195] [196] [206] [214] [221] vote for 9

Polls close 6/9/2015 12 Noon Arizona time.

PhatHead

Page20.jpg?psid=1

Story:

We have five new cities with names that are Christmas gifts to ST and the world. The first city is Mount Reindeer, mayor Mrs. Rachel Reining, present May Miracles rein in the new year. The second is Dasher Valley, mayor Mr. Wallace Dasher, and present A dash of peace for the world. The third is Wondrous Gift, mayor Ms. Joy Livingston, present You all are a wondrous gift to the world. The forth city is Blessed Bounty, mayor Mrs. Lauren Bless, and present May everyone have a blessed new year. The final city is Comet Lake, mayor Mrs. Gracie Comet, and the present We cherish all your comets. Our state now has 182 cities, which is 75% of the total number of cities. Another beautiful Christmas is here. There was a Christmas play at the manger at Hotel Phatifornia, which has just finished its tenth, and final phase. There is roughly 7.6M Power production, with 3.9M for Central County. There is roughly 52.8 M water production, with 33.2 Million for Central County. There is roughly 189K garbage units collected, with 95k for Central County. There are now 25 universities with 54 campuses. There are 7 colleges in northern Phatifornia. There are 23 colleges in Central Phatifornia. There are 21 colleges in Southern Phatifornia. There are 182 elementary schools, and 105 high schools to round out most of the education of the state. There are 147 Police districts, with 399 buildings. Five animals escaped from one of the zoo’s only turkeys got out. One Panda bear followed closely behind six bucks at city park in Rules. There are 182 Fire Districts, with 962 buildings. There are 182 medical districts, with 182 buildings. The top four are in the 200K range. The cities from five to 28 are in the 100K. Let’s see where you take our story next?

Radio:

Chapter 1:

Scene 3 : Might be close

Nar: so after their meal the head back out to find a room. Mary says, "Hey, I think that

place over there might have a room." Joseph says, "Yeah, you might be right. Nar: so the

two walk some distance to another inn. Joseph walks in. Inn keeper3 says, "Hi, would you

be looking for a room?" Joseph says, "Why, yes might you have a room?" Inn Keep 3 says,

"Well we have a manger in the back if that would work for you?" Joseph says, "At this rate

I think so. My wife is caring our first child."

State Budget: 3,838,231 income 3,210,649 expenses

Projected State Population: 13,592,428

Proud member of

Christmas1852.jpg?psid=1

Christmas

HPT_e5.jpg?psid=1

Focus City:

Heinz Town has a population of 177,208 founded 12/25/1852. Mr. Gregory Ketsup relished enough votes to win the election for mayor. The city uses 38K, power 184K water, and produces 1k garbage units. Heinz Town’s educational system has a college, my elementary school, and a high school, a library, museum and one private school, and a University campus and college. The city provides 3 police stations, 10 fire stations, and my hospital. The town also has 38k commercial jobs, and46k industrial jobs. It has an airport, zoo, baseball stadium, soccer field, and country club too. Its zip code is 91792. Its phone exchange is 510 – 260 – 266. Heinz Town receives it utilities from City 156.

City157.jpg?psid=1

Cities:

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City, Jerome, Kool City, Eighties,Peter Place, Jehosiphat, Mt. Phatta, Atkins Valley, Sam Town, Toasted Towne, Lake Angel, New Springfield, Monder, Maggie Ville, Ben Think’n, East’r, Fresh Towne, Fish’n ,Town, I Coast, Hazard City, EmPhatic, Fort Marzipan, Genesis, Burn Phone, Dersun City, Ted Heights, Highest, Silver Side, Topped, Ponzi Acres, Cosmosis, Dos City, Mandelbratwurst, Ranger, Peyton Valley, Buckeye, Love, Wyndough Township, Santa Jilliana, Peek Fork City, InPhanta Real, Pirate Creek, Smart Town, Slider Ville, Harper, Foot Laker, Carrotsburg, Murkle, Zion, Moxy, Oak Point, Dirkenburg, Quack Valley, Meep Meep, Scootle Ville, Acme Anvils, Chattering Chimpmucksvill, Port Angel, Trilogy, Jolly Towne, Lissy Towney, Spoon Town, New Fudd City, Watermelon Farms, Left Out, Century, Forest Town, Melton Township, Heavenly Hills, Musk Kity Phat’n, Dawg Ville, Foster Vill, Reeseville, West Hershey, Rolo City, Carmel Falls, Gravitation, Rancho Malt, <uki Cyty, Rancho Carroll, San Edo, Golden Rod, Puero Matteo, Hill Town, Dawg Lake, Monster Villa, Hammer, Trufflebury, Phatiform Falls, Hummingbird Haven, Griffith Park City, Bell, Kathryn Kity, Gray Hall, Narducci Township, San Sonata, Knife Vill, Rocky, Clock City, Two Too Town, Cross Ville, Slick City, Snickersburg, Glory Acres, Boyes Balloon, YuleLog City, Town O Tinsel, Praying Peace, Coco Lot A, Grace Point, Bladder City, Colt Cove, Boster, Flights Peak, Rain In, Heinz Town, Zamboni Slick, Carter's Fold, Marklesburg, Yellowbird, Jones Town, Twentysix Cyborg City, Mount Reindeer, Dasher Valley, Vixen Hills, Blitzen Town, Wondrous Gift, Blessed Bounty, Donner Passage, and Comet Lake.

Phase10.jpg?psid=1

Hotel Phatifornia:

We have just finished phase 10 our final phase. We are near Phatamento Park. You won’t have to worry about the pharms nearby. We have Air filters that clean any unwanted smells from the farms. We have at least six outdoor pools and few indoor pools. We have some 1,000 rooms.

Week20ZPhatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North [38] [39] [44] [45] [51] [52] [56] [57] vote for 5

Central [96] [109] [110] [117] [118] [124] [125] [135] [142] [151] [158] [159] [160] vote for 8

Southern [174] [175] [176] [177] [187] [188] [195] [196] [198] [221] vote for 5

Polls close 1/13/2015 12 Noon Arizona time.

PhatHead

Page12.jpg?psid=1

Story:

Phatifornia found its way to 69 cities. Webster Bugs Tator won the class4. Phatifornia celebrated its first Father’s Day in Dirkenburg. Mr. Webster T Tator happily greeted the first few thousand people at “Dirkenburg Holes” for “Praise to the Holy Father”. Then governor Head gave personal prayer of honor for all fathers in or visiting Phatifornia, and a special praise to the heavenly father. There is roughly 1.2M Power production, with 656K for Central County. There is roughly 7.0 Million-water production, with 3.1 Million for Central County. There is roughly 52K garbage units collected, with 28k for Central County. There are now 16 universities with 36 campuses. There are 30 colleges to educate some of the population. There are 217 elementary schools, and 48 high schools to round out most of the education of the state. There are 58 Police districts, with 164 buildings. There are 69 Fire Districts, with 399 buildings. There are 69 medical districts, with 234 buildings. The new number city Dirkenburg has just over 200 K. Then the remaining cities of the top 10 +1 all have over 100k population, which is 34 % of the state population. I’ll be amazed at where this story will goes next time?

Radio program:

Today’s highlighted program is “Heavenly Father Knows Best”

Season 2 Episode 3: “love one another” Scene 1 “Love first”.

Fred walks over to Lisa’s house and rings the doorbell. The door opens and Lisa says, “Hey Fred do you have esp I was just about to text you.” Fred laughs and then says, “I was praying and God hinted that I should come over and check on someone I really like.” Lisa says, “Well then come on in.” They walk in and Lisa shows Fred the text she was going to send him.

State Budget: 2,497,811 income, 2,491,601 expenses

INewszE10.jpg?psid=1

Focus City:

Dirkenburg population 202,790 founded 6/11/1851. Mayor Webster T Tator was master choice for mayor. Dirkenburg uses 96K, power 209K water, and produces 1,078 garbage units. The City has a university, college, five elementary schools, and a high school, a library, museum and private school. Dirkenburg provides 4 police stations, 14 fire stations, and 7 hospitals. The city also has 56k commercial jobs, and 43k industrial jobs. It has an airport, zoo, baseball stadium, soccer field, and country club too. Its zip code is 91333. Its phone exchange is 500 – 640 – 647. Dirkenburg receives it utilities from City 113.

City114.jpg?psid=1

Cities:

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City, Jerome, Kool City, Eighties,Peter Place, Jehosiphat, Mt. Phatta, Atkins Valley, Sam Town, Toasted Towne, Lake Angel, New Springfield, Monder, Maggie Ville, Ben Think’n, East’r, Fresh Towne, Fish’n ,Town, I Coast, Hazard City, EmPhatic, Fort Marzipan, Genesis, Burn Phone, Dersun City, Ted Heights, Highest, Silver Side, Topped, Ponzi Acres, Cosmosis, Dos City, Mandelbratwurst, Ranger, Peyton Valley, Buckeye, Love, Wyndough Township, Santa Jilliana, Peek Fork City, InPhanta Real, Pirate Creek, Smart Town, Slider Ville, Harper, Foot Laker, Carrotsburg, Murkle, Zion, Moxy, Oak Point, Dirkenburg, Quack Valley, Meep Meep, and Scootle Ville.

Week12Phatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North [20] [21] [26] vote for 2 ie [#,#]

Central [62] [89] [104] [112] [120] vote for 3 [#,#,#]

Southern [ 210] [233] [239] [245] vote for 2 [#,#]

Polls close 6/18/2013 12 Noon Arizona time.

PhatHead

Phatifornia Year 3. [19]

Page19.jpg?psid=1

Story:

There have been two main areas of improvement for our state. The first is a new elementary school, which has the coverage of a large city. You might guess I made it. This was to help our budget a little and provide one school with better coverage and capacity. The other improvement is a new hospital. Like the school, the coverage is a large city. The new hospital came about to help the state’s budget and provide better coverage and capacity. These two improvements overall got the budget out of the red. Two of the three counties are in the black. A few more cities are now on the plus side. Phasing in these two new buildings took some time and readjusted residents and jobs. Then when the newest cities established, our state population ran up just over 9 million. This meant that the Hotel Phatifornia gained both phase 8 and 9. The cities from four to 24 are in the 100K. Well It has been another year. Let see what the rest of the year pans out. Hark where does our little story go next?

PhatBeatzPlayZ.gif?psid=1

Radio Program:

Act 1

Scene 2: “The elementary school with nothing on Top”

When I take you there, today, with me,

Sonny, here's the way it's goin' to be:

You will set behind a desk of snow white draws,

Till you get the slickest grade you ever see!

Chairs and desks and glue better school

when I take you to the elementary school,

when I take you to the elementary school, with nothing on Top!

Watch the teacher and how they teach

when the drive home the lesson reach.

Noun pokes'n peek thru' their letters and their vowels will pop!

The buses are yeller, the upholstery's brown,

The dashboard's genuine leather,

With storm curtains y' can roll right down,

In case there's a change in the weather.

Two hundred bright solar lights winkin' and blinkin',

Ain't no finer building I'm a-thinkin'

The classrooms are perfect for thinkin'

For that school, the elementary school with nothing on top!

Would y' say the school was made a' brick?

Wouldn't have n'oter kind but brick.

Has it really got a desk of snow white draws?

One's like snow,

the others more like milk.

All the would'll learn in a hurry

when I take you to the elementary school,

when I take you to the elementary school, with nothing on Top!

When we hit the books, covered in leather,

Chalk and desks'll dance in the weather,

Books and flashcards'll sing all together and the teacher will hop!

The bell rings the day along,

That's so clever,

The ralley will scream a song,

And scream it over and over:

Don't you wisht y'd go on forever?

Don't you wisht y'd go on forever?

Don't you wisht y'd go on forever and ud never stop

in that school, elmentary with nothing on top!

I can see the stair gettin' blurry,

when we run to home room hurry,

Writin' durning home room in the elementary school with nothing on top!

I can feel the day gettin' older,

Feel a hungry head for lunch room,

Noddin', choppin' at the lunch room, till we are full.

The swimmin' pool is up that hill;

The modirator is takin' a header,

And jist as I'm thinkin' all the earth is still,

A learn'll walk up in the medder.

Hury, you best, keep a-learnin'

Maybe got a dream worth a-keepin'

Whoa! You learned, and jist keep a-learnin' at a steady pop.

Don't you werry with the elementary school with nothing on top!

State Budget 3,599,672 income 3,341,427 expenses

Projection State Population 13,874,984

NewElementaryMe.jpg?psid=1

New elementary:

This school has over 40 classrooms. It also has 3 lunchrooms. This elementary has 2 libraries. We also have 1 indoor pool, a gym, and 2 medical stations. We have enough buses and teachers to cover a large city. We also are a smart elementary school, we don’t support windows.

NewHospitalMe.jpg?psid=1

New hospital:

This hospital has over 200 rooms. We have all the state of the art services and technology. We have enough ambulances, and helicopters to cover a large city. We also are a smart hospital, we don’t support windows.

Both of these buildings were designed by: MAC Architecture Design.

HPT_e4P1.jpg?psid=1

HPT_e4P2.jpg?psid=1

Focus City:

Sight Seer has a population of 205,851 founded 9/27/1852. Mr. Steve Seer saw the writing on the wall a landslide of votes. The city uses 60K, power 244K water, and produces 368 garbage units. Seer’s educational system has a university, a college, the new elementary school, and a high school, a library, museum and one private school. The city provides 4 police stations, 9 fire stations, and the new hospital. The town also has 54k commercial jobs, and 52k industrial jobs. It has an airport, zoo, baseball stadium, soccer field, and country club too. Its zip code is 91723. Its phone exchange is 500 – 170 –177. Seer receives it utilities from City 147.

Focus148.jpg?psid=1

Cities:

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City, Jerome, Kool City, Eighties,Peter Place, Jehosiphat, Mt. Phatta, Atkins Valley, Sam Town, Toasted Towne, Lake Angel, New Springfield, Monder, Maggie Ville, Ben Think’n, East’r, Fresh Towne, Fish’n ,Town, I Coast, Hazard City, EmPhatic, Fort Marzipan, Genesis, Burn Phone, Dersun City, Ted Heights, Highest, Silver Side, Topped, Ponzi Acres, Cosmosis, Dos City, Mandelbratwurst, Ranger, Peyton Valley, Buckeye, Love, Wyndough Township, Santa Jilliana, Peek Fork City, InPhanta Real, Pirate Creek, Smart Town, Slider Ville, Harper, Foot Laker, Carrotsburg, Murkle, Zion, Moxy, Oak Point, Dirkenburg, Quack Valley, Meep Meep, Scootle Ville, Acme Anvils, Chattering Chimpmucksvill, Port Angel, Trilogy, Jolly Towne, Lissy Towney, Spoon Town, New Fudd City, Watermelon Farms, Left Out, Century, Forest Town, Melton Township, Heavenly Hills, Musk Kity Phat’n, Dawg Ville, Foster Vill, Reeseville, West Hershey, Rolo City, Carmel Falls, Gravitation, Rancho Malt, <uki Cyty, Rancho Carroll, San Edo, Golden Rod, Puero Matteo, Hill Town, Dawg Lake, Monster Villa, Hammer, Trufflebury, Phatiform Falls, Hummingbird Haven, Griffith Park City, Bell, Kathryn Kity, Gray Hall, Narducci Township, San Sonata, Knife Vill, Rocky, Clock City, Two Too Town, Cross Ville, Slick City,

Snickersburg, Glory Acres, Boyes Balloon, YuleLog City, Town O Tinsel, Praying Peace, Coco Lot A, Pond Place, Hubbard Highest, Bolder, Ausume, Dawg Hill, Sky High, Rock en, Blanco, Lockenburg, Phat Cove, Party Plaza, Fiesta Terrance, Celebration Station, Dunik Downs, Tailor Made, Anderson Township, Lee’s Valley, O Burn, Rich Friends, Zee Place, Quarter, Caven, Coastal Rica, Wonderful Valley, Short Range, Springfield, Sights Seer, Monstronia, Vaughanville, Carbu City, Jacob's Ladder, Cartersville, Poundstone, Koveley Heights, Gliff Corners, and Alexandria.

Week19Phatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North [32] [38] [43] [48] [49] [50] [51] [54] [55] [56] vote for 8

Central [109] [117] [134] [141] [145] [149] [150] [156] [157] [158] vote for 7

Southern [168] [174] [177] [185] [189] [194] [199] [205] [213] [221] [234] vote for 8

Polls close 10/11/2014 12 Noon Arizona time.

PhatHead

Blessed Easter [18]

Page18.jpg?psid=1

Story

The New Year brought with more work for the government. Since the population is almost at eight million the governor and the three county commissioners had a very busy meeting half way through January. Our state now has 144 cities, which is 58% of the total number of cities. Easter is here and God’s mercy and grace filled everyone’s hear. There was Easter prayer service. There is roughly 4.1M Power production, with 1.8M for Central County. There is roughly 21.2 M water production, with 9.6 Million for Central County. There is roughly 116K garbage units collected, with 55k for Central County. There are now 22 universities with 54 campuses. There are 6 colleges in northern Phatifornia. There are 21 colleges in Central Phatifornia. There are 17 colleges in Southern Phatifornia. There are 375 elementary schools, and 92 high schools to round out most of the education of the state. There are 120 Police districts, with 334 buildings. There are 144 Fire Districts, with 769 buildings. There are 144 medical districts, with 424 buildings. The top three are in the 200K range. The cities from four to 24 are in the 100K. Where oh where will our little story go next?

Radio Program

Today’s highlighted program is “Who wants to be saved?” Hosted by Jack Martin.

The three contestants all wrote a three-page letter for why they should be saved. Tonight’s three contestants are Sally Zackary, of Meep Meep, Katie Jones of Cross Ville, and Luke Sandsleeper of Boyes Ballon. The five judges reviewed the three letters and then rated them. Then the host stated, “Well folks, we have a winner Sally, then Luke, and finally Katie.”

State Budget

Income 5,878,269 Expenses 5,632,852

Projection State Population 13,374,497

EasterEggHunt.jpg?psid=1

We have a different look on the “Easter Egg Hunt” concept. First thing the morning of Good Friday there are dozens of Easter Eggs covering all 33 country clubs. Everyone picks an Easter Egg and then holds it close to their heart to cleanse their soul, and then they place the egg in their basket. Once their soul is cleans the basket is taken to the city park for the final destination.

CrossCloseUp.jpg?psid=1

Friday night all the baskets from the entire state are flown to the cross in Heavenly Hills and place at the base of the cross. Then Easter Sunday morning the baskets and eggs are gone.

Here's Apirl Cartoon

CardShark.jpg?psid=1

Here's the next edition of the newspaper

HPT_e3.jpg?psid=1

Focus City

Blanco has a population of 163,381 founded 4/18/1852. Mr. Allen Blankovich received so many votes that the county clerk office abacus ran for 64 hours. The city uses 38K, power 236K water, and produces 342 garbage units. Blanco’s educational system has a university, a college, four elementary schools, and a high school, a library, museum and one private school. The city provides 4 police stations, 12 fire stations, and 5 hospitals. The town also has 42k commercial jobs, and 51k industrial jobs. It has an airport, zoo, baseball stadium, soccer field, and country club too. Its zip code is 91632. Its phone exchange is 500 – 890 – 896. Blanco receives it utilities from City 138.

Focus139.jpg?psid=1

Cities

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City, Jerome, Kool City, Eighties,Peter Place, Jehosiphat, Mt. Phatta, Atkins Valley, Sam Town, Toasted Towne, Lake Angel, New Springfield, Monder, Maggie Ville, Ben Think’n, East’r, Fresh Towne, Fish’n ,Town, I Coast, Hazard City, EmPhatic, Fort Marzipan, Genesis, Burn Phone, Dersun City, Ted Heights, Highest, Silver Side, Topped, Ponzi Acres, Cosmosis, Dos City, Mandelbratwurst, Ranger, Peyton Valley, Buckeye, Love, Wyndough Township, Santa Jilliana, Peek Fork City, InPhanta Real, Pirate Creek, Smart Town, Slider Ville, Harper, Foot Laker, Carrotsburg, Murkle, Zion, Moxy, Oak Point, Dirkenburg, Quack Valley, Meep Meep, Scootle Ville, Acme Anvils, Chattering Chimpmucksvill, Port Angel, Trilogy, Jolly Towne, Lissy Towney, Spoon Town, New Fudd City, Watermelon Farms, Left Out, Century, Forest Town, Melton Township, Heavenly Hills, Musk Kity Phat’n, Dawg Ville, Foster Vill, Reeseville, West Hershey, Rolo City, Carmel Falls, Gravitation, Rancho Malt, <uki Cyty, Rancho Carroll, San Edo, Golden Rod, Puero Matteo, Hill Town, Dawg Lake, Monster Villa, Hammer, Trufflebury, Phatiform Falls, Hummingbird Haven, Griffith Park City, Bell, Kathryn Kity, Gray Hall, Narducci Township, San Sonata, Knife Vill, Rocky, Clock City, Two Too Town, Cross Ville, Slick City,

Snickersburg, Glory Acres, Boyes Balloon, YuleLog City, Town O Tinsel, Praying Peace, Coco Lot A, Pond Place, Hubbard Highest, Bolder, Ausume, Dawg Hill, Sky High, Rock en, Blanco, Lockenburg, Phat Cove, Party Plaza, Fiesta Terrance, Celebration Station, Dunik Downs, Tailor Made, Anderson Township, Lee’s Valley, O Burn, Rich Friends, and Zee Place.

Week18Phatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North [32] [36] [37] [41] [42] [43] [47] vote for 5

Central [94] [95] [102] [124] [127] [133] [140] [145] [148] [156] vote for 7

Southern [169] [173] [178] [184] [205] [213] [221] vote for 4

Polls close 5/6/2014 12 Noon Arizona time.

PhatHead

Merry Christmas ST [17]

Page17.jpg?psid=1

Story

We have four new cities with names that are Christmas gifts to ST and the world. The first city is Yulelog City, mayor Mr. Nick Yulelog, present yearlong warmth. The second is Town O Tinsel, mayor Mrs. Tina Tinsel, and present To be a shining light for the world. The third is Praying Peace, mayor Ms. Peggy Pray, present World peace. The final city is Coco Lot A, mayor Mr. Christopher Chocolate, and the present Chocolate for everyone. Our state now has 124 cities, which is 51% of the total number of cities. Christmas is here and God’s grace is felt everywhere. There was a Christmas play at the manger at Hotel Phatifornia, which has just finished its seventh phase. There is roughly 4.1M Power production, with 1.8M for Central County. There is roughly 21.2 M water production, with 9.6 Million for Central County. There is roughly 116K garbage units collected, with 55k for Central County. There are now 22 universities with 52 campuses. There are 6 colleges in northern Phatifornia. There are 20 colleges in Central Phatifornia. There are 15 colleges in Southern Phatifornia. There are 336 elementary schools, and 81 high schools to round out most of the education of the state. There are 104 Police districts, with 298 buildings. Three animals escaped from one of the zoo’s sorry no reindeers. Four bears were following closely behind two bucks at city park in Rules. There are 124 Fire Districts, with 679 buildings. There are 124 medical districts, with 383 buildings. The top three are in the 200K range. The cities from four to 23 are in the 100K. Where oh where will our little story go next?

Radio

Chapter 1:

Scene 2 : Still Looking

Nar: The scene opens Joseph and Mary walk to another Inn looking for a room. They walk in and Joseph says, “Hello Inn keeper, how are you doing? Inn keeper2 says, “Greeting travelers, looks like your family will be another member soon.” Joseph says, “Yes, and that is why we are looking for a nice room for the rest of the night. Innkeeper2 says, “Well I’d love to help, however a group just booked our last room.” Mary says, “Wow, like this going to be a long night. Do you have a food court I’m getting a little hungry?” Innkeeper2 says, “Why yes just over there, that’s the least we can do for you.”

State Budget 5,668,601 income 5,322,797 expenses

Christmas1851.jpg?psid=1

Here's another cross in Phatifornia only this one is Phlat.

CrossVille.jpg?psid=1

HPT_e2.jpg?psid=1

Focus City

Boyes Ballon has a population of 130,779 founded 12/25/1851. Mr. Chuck Boyes received enough votes to win the election for mayor. The city uses 26K, power 119K water, and produces 689 garbage units. Ballon’s educational system has a college, three elementary schools, and a high school, a library, museum and one private school. The city provides 5 police stations, 8 fire stations, and 5 hospitals. The town also has 24k commercial jobs, and26k industrial jobs. It has an airport, zoo, baseball stadium, soccer field, and country club too. Its zip code is 90332. Its phone exchange is 530 – 160 – 164. Boyes receives it utilities from City 181.

City171.jpg?psid=1

Cities

Snickersburg, Glory Acres, Boyes Balloon, YuleLog City, Town O Tinsel, Praying Peace and Coco Lot A.

Week17Phatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North [32] [34] [35] [36] [40] vote for 3

Central [101] [108] [111] [116] [123] [132] [136] [139] [145] [147] [155] vote for 10

Southern [170] [172] [179] [183] [190] [200] [204] [213] [221] vote for 7

Polls close 1/14/2014 12 Noon Arizona time.

And again Merry Christmas to everyone.

PhatHead

Page16.jpg?psid=1

Story:

We have had a few changes in the last month plus. The newspaper is now under new management. Phatifornia now has 111 cities. Thanksgivings has come to Phatifornia. Everyone gave thanks including five turkeys. There is a prayer service around eight PM. There is roughly 3.0M Power production, with 1.3M for Central County. There is roughly 16.2 M water production, with 7.0 Million for Central County. There is roughly 116K garbage units collected, with 55k for Central County. There are now 21 universities with 49 campuses. There are 6 colleges in northern Phatifornia. There are 19 colleges in Central Phatifornia. There are 14 colleges in Southern Phatifornia. There are 311 elementary schools, and 74 high schools to round out most of the education of the state. There are 93 Police districts, with 267 buildings. Three animals escaped from one of the zoo’s sorry no turkeys. Three blind mice were running and following closely behind where two hungry cats at one of the soccer fields. There are 111 Fire Districts, with 620 buildings. There are 111 medical districts, with 356 buildings. There has been a minor shift at the top of the cities. The top three are in the 200K range. The cities from four to 22 are in the 100K. Where oh where will our little story go next?

Radio:

Today’s highlighted program is “The Lady from A.U.N.T.”

Season 1:

Episode 2 The Iowa Affair Act 1 “Sweetcorn Surprises

Scene 1: Nancy Sweetcorn and Alice Watermelon are looking at a map of Iowa. Sweetcorn says, “So what are we looking for.” Watermelon says, “There have been reports of a farm in Iowa go hacked

By some Hush Agents.” Sweetcorn says, “So my ‘crop duster’ is teched out and ready?”

Watermelon says, “Yes, just be careful. We just had it repainted.”

[A.U.N.T.] stands for Agricultural Units Networked for Technology

State Budget: 5,104,072 income 4,741,649 expenses

Projection State Population: 14,658,937

HPT_e1.jpg?psid=1

Focus City:

Monster Villa has a population of 219,211 founded 11/27/1851. Joanne German Won the election for mayor. The city uses 39K, power 200K water, and produces 995 garbage units. Villa educational system has a university, college, four elementary schools, and a high school, a library, museum and two private schools. The city provides 3 police stations, 11 fire stations, and 8 hospitals. The town also has 54k commercial jobs, and 53k industrial jobs. It has an airport, zoo, baseball stadium, soccer field, and country club too. Its zip code is 91473. Its phone exchange is 500 – 800 – 806. Foster Vill receives it utilities from City 129.

City130.jpg?psid=1

Cities:

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City, Jerome, Kool City, Eighties,Peter Place, Jehosiphat, Mt. Phatta, Atkins Valley, Sam Town, Toasted Towne, Lake Angel, New Springfield, Monder, Maggie Ville, Ben Think’n, East’r, Fresh Towne, Fish’n ,Town, I Coast, Hazard City, EmPhatic, Fort Marzipan, Genesis, Burn Phone, Dersun City, Ted Heights, Highest, Silver Side, Topped, Ponzi Acres, Cosmosis, Dos City, Mandelbratwurst, Ranger, Peyton Valley, Buckeye, Love, Wyndough Township, Santa Jilliana, Peek Fork City, InPhanta Real, Pirate Creek, Smart Town, Slider Ville, Harper, Foot Laker, Carrotsburg, Murkle, Zion, Moxy, Oak Point, Dirkenburg, Quack Valley, Meep Meep, Scootle Ville, Acme Anvils, Chattering Chimpmucksvill, Port Angel, Trilogy, Jolly Towne, Lissy Towney, Spoon Town, New Fudd City, Watermelon Farms, Left Out, Century, Forest Town, Melton Township, Heavenly Hills, Musk Kity Phat’n, Dawg Ville, Foster Vill, Reeseville, West Hershey, Rolo City, Carmel Falls, Gravitation, Rancho Malt, Muki Cyty, Rancho Carroll, San Edo, Golden Rod, Puero Matteo, Hill Town, Dawg Lake, Monster Villa, Hammer, Trufflebury, Phatiform Falls, Hummingbird Haven, Griffith Park City, Bell, Kathryn Kity, Gray Hall, Narducci Township, and San Sonata.

Week16Phatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North [25] [31] [34] [40] vote for 2

Central [107] [112] [115] [127] [131] [136] [138] [146] vote for 6

Southern [171] [180] [182] [191] [193] [200] [204] [221] vote for 5

Polls close 12/10/2013 12 Noon Arizona time.

Happy Thanksgiving's Day

PhatHead

Page15.jpg?psid=1

Story:

Phatifornia rose to 96 cities. Ned Nailing won the class1 in the Phatathon. Phatifornia celebrated its first birthday. They stared with a nice birthday celebration picnic where the Governor gives a prayer and then the eating, dancing, playing, and great time started. There is a prayer service around eight PM followed by a laser light show. There is roughly 2.5M Power production, with 1.1M for Central County. There is roughly 13.2 M water production, with 5.6 Million for Central County. There is roughly 73K garbage units collected, with 38k for Central County. There are now 20 universities with 46 campuses. There are 6 colleges in northern Phatifornia. There are 17 colleges in Central Phatifornia. There are 12 colleges in Southern Phatifornia. There are 282 elementary schools, and 66 high schools to round out most of the education of the state. There are 82 Police districts, with 238 buildings. There are 96 Fire Districts, with 543 buildings. There are 96 medical districts, with 316 buildings. The 100 thousand cities are 18 to 2 with Dirkenburg is still number 1. The 17 cities with the range of 100k population are 41 % of the state population. Here’s where you get to put your 2 Million in and where will this story go next?

Radio Program:

note to reader, before reading this section click here.

Act 1

Scene 1: “Oh What a small beginning.”

We started out as three cities.

We started out as three cities.

Then we became 27 cities strong.

We figured the sky was the limit.

Chorus

Oh what a small beginning.

Oh what a beautiful beginning.

We have a wonderful feeling,

that Gods on our side.

Repeat Chorus

Peter Place is standing phat.

Peter Place is standing phat.

1.2 Million prayers are given.

Even the Angels are winking their eye.

Repeat Chorus

All the prayers are like music.

All the prayers are like music.

The breeze brings us to our knees.

Laughin' Loven' and peace to all.

Repeat Chorus

State Budget 4,371,679 income 4,384,618 expenses.

Projected State Population 14,779,315

On our 1 anniversary of becoming a state we have a special edition of the newspaper.

INewszE13FC.jpg?psid=1INewszE13Pg2.jpg?psid=1

Focus City:

Foster Vill has a population of 166,104 founded 9/27/1851. Robert Foster won the very close election for mayor. The city uses 70K, power165K water, and produces 1,132 garbage units. Foster Vill educational system has a university, college, five elementary schools, and a high school, a library, museum and one private school. The city provides 4 police stations, 9 fire stations, and 6 hospitals. The town also has 35k commercial jobs, and 33k industrial jobs. It has an airport, zoo, baseball stadium, soccer field, and country club too. Its zip code is 91422. Its phone exchange is 500 – 740 – 795. Foster Vill receives it utilities from City 128.

City129.jpg?psid=1

Cities:

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City, Jerome, Kool City, Eighties,Peter Place, Jehosiphat, Mt. Phatta, Atkins Valley, Sam Town, Toasted Towne, Lake Angel, New Springfield, Monder, Maggie Ville, Ben Think’n, East’r, Fresh Towne, Fish’n ,Town, I Coast, Hazard City, EmPhatic, Fort Marzipan, Genesis, Burn Phone, Dersun City, Ted Heights, Highest, Silver Side, Topped, Ponzi Acres, Cosmosis, Dos City, Mandelbratwurst, Ranger, Peyton Valley, Buckeye, Love, Wyndough Township, Santa Jilliana, Peek Fork City, InPhanta Real, Pirate Creek, Smart Town, Slider Ville, Harper, Foot Laker, Carrotsburg, Murkle, Zion, Moxy, Oak Point, Dirkenburg, Quack Valley, Meep Meep, Scootle Ville, Acme Anvils, Chattering Chimpmucksvill, Port Angel, Trilogy, Jolly Towne, Lissy Towney, Spoon Town, New Fudd City, Watermelon Farms, Left Out, Century, Forest Town, Melton Township, Heavenly Hills, Musk Kity Phat’n, Dawg Ville, Foster Vill, Reeseville, West Hershey, Rolo City, Carmel Falls, Gravitation, Rancho Malt, <uki Cyty, Rancho Carroll, and San Edo.

Week15Phatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North [25] [29] [30] [33] [34] vote for 3

Central [61] [88] [122] [130] [137] [146] vote for 6

Southern [181] [191] [201] [212] [220] [230] vote for 6

Polls close 10/1/2013 12 Noon Arizona time.

PhatHead

Page14.jpg?psid=1

Story:

Phatifornia now lists 84 cities. Moe Slick won the class3. Phatifornia celebrated its first “What the Head Day? “ which is to mark the birth of the governor. There is a modest show of gratitude and the Governor gives a prayer and then a picnic. Then there is a prayer service around eight PM. There is roughly 1.8M Power production, with 880K for Central County. There is roughly 9.8 Million-water production, with 4.2 Million for Central County. There is roughly 66K garbage units collected, with 38k for Central County. There are now 17 universities with 40 campuses. There are 6 colleges in northern Phatifornia. There are 15 colleges in Central Phatifornia. There are 11 colleges in Southern Phatifornia. There are 253 elementary schools, and 59 high schools to round out most of the education of the state. There are 72 Police districts, with 207 buildings. There are 84 Fire Districts, with 474 buildings. There are 84 medical districts, with 279 buildings. The top 14 cities 13 to 2 are hundred thousand or more. Dirkenburg is still number 1. The 13 cities with the range of 100k population is 37 % of the state population. We have a new landmark. The Heavenly Wood Cross stands with one beam of wood 700 feet long, 70 feet tall, and 70 feet deep ie it stands 700 feet tall with a width of 700 feet and a depth of 70 feet. Where oh where will this story go next?

Radio Program:

Today’s highlighted program is “Heavenly Hillbillies”

Season 1 Episode 1: “New Beginning”.

Scene 1: “Packing.”

Betty Lou Hamlet is packing her room. “I can’t wait till we get to Heavenly Hills. I hear the weather is like the name of the city.” George Hamlet is talking to Mamie about his travel route. Max Bowler walks in from the kitchen and says, “Hey Mamie, I hope you packed enough vittles for the trip.” Mamie says, “Well I guess since those ten baskets of food are just for you.”

State Budget: 3,509,250 income 3,504,854 expenses.

Projected state population: 14,167,981

INewszE12.jpg?psid=1

Focus City:

Melton Township population 154,235 founded 8/4/1851. Herb Melton won the election for mayor. The city uses 38K, power 202K water, and produces 1,511 garbage units. Melton Township has a university, college, five elementary schools, and a high school, a library, museum and two private schools. The city provides 5 police stations, 9 fire stations, and 5 hospitals. The town also has 48k commercial jobs, and 44k industrial jobs. It has an airport, zoo, baseball stadium, soccer field, and country club too. Its zip code is 90192. Its phone exchange is 530 – 470 – 475. Melton Township receives it utilities from City 211

City202.jpg?psid=1

Heavenly Wood Cross

700 feet Tall, As you can see from this screen shot from the Region view, it’s not a small cross. The lot is 10 across by 2 deep.

HWCrossRegion.jpg?psid=1.

Cities:

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City, Jerome, Kool City, Eighties,Peter Place, Jehosiphat, Mt. Phatta, Atkins Valley, Sam Town, Toasted Towne, Lake Angel, New Springfield, Monder, Maggie Ville, Ben Think’n, East’r, Fresh Towne, Fish’n ,Town, I Coast, Hazard City, EmPhatic, Fort Marzipan, Genesis, Burn Phone, Dersun City, Ted Heights, Highest, Silver Side, Topped, Ponzi Acres, Cosmosis, Dos City, Mandelbratwurst, Ranger, Peyton Valley, Buckeye, Love, Wyndough Township, Santa Jilliana, Peek Fork City, InPhanta Real, Pirate Creek, Smart Town, Slider Ville, Harper, Foot Laker, Carrotsburg, Murkle, Zion, Moxy, Oak Point, Dirkenburg, Quack Valley, Meep Meep, Scootle Ville, Acme Anvils, Chattering Chimpmucksvill, Port Angel, Trilogy, Jolly Towne, Lissy Towney, Spoon Town, New Fudd City, Watermelon Farms, Left Out, Century, Forest Town, Melton Township, Heavenly Hills, and Musk Kity.

Week14zPhatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North [23] [24] [27] [28] [33] vote for 4

Central [62] [88] [121] [129] vote for 3

Southern [192] [201] [203] [208] [229] [240] [245] vote for 5

Polls close8/20/2013 12 Noon Arizona time.

PhatHead

Page13.jpg?psid=1

Story:

Phatifornia now lists 76 cities. Mary Smith won the class1. Phatifornia celebrated its first Listifaction Day, which is a parade of the mayors of 81, 64, and the governor. The three rode in one of the mayor’s limo. The parade starts in 81 then travels east through 82. Then the limo drives east through 83. Next, they drove east into 84 and then north to 78. Once they entered 78, they drove around and into 77. The lime then heads north to 71. Finally, they drove into 64 and around to the city park. Then governor Head gave personal prayer of honor the three cj lists at Simtropolis. There is roughly 1.6M Power production, with 880K for Central County. There is roughly 8.8 Million-water production, with 4.2 Million for Central County. There is roughly 56K garbage units collected, with 28k for Central County. There are now 16 universities with 37 campuses. There are 31 colleges to educate some of the population. There are 232 elementary schools, and 53 high schools to round out most of the education of the state. There are 65 Police districts, with 186 buildings. There are 76 Fire Districts, with 431 buildings. There are 76 medical districts, with 257 buildings. The top 13 cities 13 to 2 are hundred thousand or more. Dirkenburg is still number 1. The 12 cities with the range of 100k population is 34 % of the state population. Where oh where will this story go next?

Radio:

Today’s highlighted program is “Phat Bandstand”

Season 1 Episode 1: “The 1980’s”.

The host, Karl Kick and hostess, Joy Washington. Play the following songs. Love Shack[The B-52’s. Hold Me[Fleetwood Mac]. Higher Love[steve Winwood]. Total Eclipse of the Heart[bonnie Tyler]. Keep On Loving You[REO Speedwagon].

State Budget:

2,891,776 income 2,887,456 expenses

Projected State Population: 14,154,731

INewszE11.jpg?psid=1

Listifacation

These three movies are for your enjoyment. The main movie is 4 minutes and 10 seconds. The extended movie is a playlist of three movies the total time is 10 minutes and 34 seconds. The outtakes movie is 46 seconds. A movie showing the parade in real time not faster would be over 40 minutes.

Focus City:

Spoon Town population 171,812 founded 7/6/1851. Lawrence Spoon won the election for mayor. The city uses 34K, power 190K water, and produces 1,377 garbage units. Spoon Town has a university, college, four elementary schools, and a high school, a library, museum and private school. The city provides 4 police stations, 10 fire stations, and 6 hospitals. The town also has 46k commercial jobs, and 35k industrial jobs. It has an airport, zoo, baseball stadium, soccer field, and country club too. Its zip code is 90182. Its phone exchange is 530 – 840 – 846. Spoon Town receives it utilities from City 238.

City239.jpg?psid=1

Cities:

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City, Jerome, Kool City, Eighties,Peter Place, Jehosiphat, Mt. Phatta, Atkins Valley, Sam Town, Toasted Towne, Lake Angel, New Springfield, Monder, Maggie Ville, Ben Think’n, East’r, Fresh Towne, Fish’n ,Town, I Coast, Hazard City, EmPhatic, Fort Marzipan, Genesis, Burn Phone, Dersun City, Ted Heights, Highest, Silver Side, Topped, Ponzi Acres, Cosmosis, Dos City, Mandelbratwurst, Ranger, Peyton Valley, Buckeye, Love, Wyndough Township, Santa Jilliana, Peek Fork City, InPhanta Real, Pirate Creek, Smart Town, Slider Ville, Harper, Foot Laker, Carrotsburg, Murkle, Zion, Moxy, Oak Point, Dirkenburg, Quack Valley, Meep Meep, Scootle Ville, Acme Anvils, Chattering Chimpmucksvill, Port Angel, Trilogy, Jolly Towne, Lissy Towney, and Spoon Town.

Week13zPhatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North [22] [23] [26] vote for 2

Central [62] [87] [100] [128] vote for 3

Southern [ 202] [209] [233] [245] vote for 3

Polls close7/16/2013 12 Noon Arizona time.

PhatHead

Page11.jpg?psid=1

Story:

Phatifornia Just reached 63 cities. Bugs Bunny won the class4. Phatifornia celebrated its first Mother’s Day in Harper. Mrs. Thelma Harper greeted all the people at the city park for “Parade of Mothers”. Then the governor gave a prayer of honor for all mothers in or visiting Phatifornia. There is roughly 1.0M Power production, with 560K for Central County. There is roughly 5.8 Million-water production, with 3.0 Million for Central County. There is roughly 42K garbage units collected, with 23k for Central County. There are now 15 universities with 30 campuses. There are 26 colleges to educate some of the population. There are 196 elementary schools, and 44 high schools to round out most of the education of the state. There are 53 Police districts, with 147 buildings. There are 63 Fire Districts, with 357 buildings. There are 63 medical districts, with 207 buildings. The top seven cities all have over 100k population, which is 28 % of the state population. Can anyone guess where this story will go next time?

Radio:

Today’s highlighted program is “NCIS Zion” [Noah Church Services Investigation] Season 1 Episode 1: Case 1, Scene 1 “Arrival at service.

Michael stops the boat so Noah can board the church boat. Then Noah boards the church boat to investigate the plans for the next service. Noah says, “Ok, now let’s start with the music section for the service.” Narrator after they organist and Noah go over the music and song choices Noah walks over to the captain of the boat.

State Budget

1,961,415 income

1,957,413 expenses

INewszE9.jpg?psid=1

Focus City:

Zion population 105,624 founded 5/11/1851. Mayor Enoch was the only choice for mayor. Zion uses 18K, power 101K water, and produces 662 garbage units. The City has a university, college, three elementary schools, and a high school, a library. Zion also has 4 police stations, 6 fire stations, and 4 hospitals. The city also has 22k commercial jobs, and 18k industrial jobs. It also has an airport, marina, and Cruise ship. Zion has swimming beach, zoo, baseball stadium, soccer field, and country club too.

Focus217.jpg?psid=1

Cities:

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City, Jerome, Kool City, Eighties,Peter Place, Jehosiphat, Mt. Phatta, Atkins Valley, Sam Town, Toasted Towne, Lake Angel, New Springfield, Monder, Maggie Ville, Ben Think’n, East’r, Fresh Towne, Fish’n ,Town, I Coast, Hazard City, EmPhatic, Fort Marzipan, Genesis, Burn Phone, Dersun City, Ted Heights, Highest, Silver Side, Topped, Ponzi Acres, Cosmosis, Dos City, Mandelbratwurst, Ranger, Peyton Valley, Buckeye, Love, Wyndough Township, Santa Jilliana, Peek Fork City, InPhanta Real, Pirate Creek, Smart Town, Slider Ville, Harper, Foot Laker, Carrotsburg, Murkle, and Zion.

Week11zPhatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North [17] [19] [26] vote for 2

Central [62] [86] [97] [104] [114] vote for 3

Southern [ 233] [239] [244] vote for 1

Polls close 5/21/2013 12 Noon Arizona time.

PhatHead

Page10.jpg?psid=1

Story:

Phatifornia crept up to 57 cities. Carley Jacobs won the Class2 race. Phatifornia celebrated its first Easter in the city of East’r. Mrs. Wanda East greeted all the people at the city park for a sunrise service. The governor gave the closing prayer. There was a record 77,777 people for the service. There is roughly 912K Power production, with 496K for Central County. There is roughly 4.8 Million water production, with 2.6 Million for Central County. There is roughly 33K garbage units collected, with 18k for Central County. There are now 14 universities with 27 campuses. There are 24 colleges to educate some of the population. There are 184 elementary schools, and 39 high schools to round out most of the education of the state. There are 49 Police districts, with 131 buildings. There are 57 Fire Districts, with 332 buildings. There are 57 medical districts, with 191 buildings. The top five cities all have over 100k population, which is 24 % of the state population. Can anyone guess where this story will go next time?

Radio:

Today’s highlighted program is “Who wants to be saved?” Hosted by Jack Martin.

The three contestants all wrote a three-page letter for why they should be saved. Tonight’s three contestants are Fred Sack, of Burn Phone, Carl Toadswildride of Karp City, and Tammy Overworked of Pirate Creek. The five judges reviewed the three letters and then rated them. Then the host stated, “Well folks, we have a winner Tammy, then Fred, and finally Carl.”

State Budget:

1,569,787 income

1,560,732 expenses

HorseDrawnCarriage.jpg?psid=1

INewszE8.jpg?psid=1

Focus City:

Smart Town population 98,797 founded 4/20/1851. Mayor Mr. Zack Smart was the smart choice for mayor. Smart Town uses 27K, power 13K water, and produces 667 garbage units. The City has a university, college, two elementary schools, and a high school. Smart Town also has 3 police stations, 6 fire stations, and 4 hospitals. The city also has 22k commercial jobs, and 15k industrial jobs.

Focus238.jpg?psid=1

Cities:

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City, Jerome, Kool City, Eighties,Peter Place, Jehosiphat, Mt. Phatta, Atkins Valley, Sam Town, Toasted Towne, Lake Angel, New Springfield, Monder, Maggie Ville, Ben Think’n, East’r, Freash Towne, Fish’n ,Town, I Coast, Hazard City, EmPhatic, Fort Marzipan, Genesis, Burn Phone, Dersun City, Ted Heights, Highest, Silver Side, Topped, Ponzi Acres, Cosmosis, Dos City, Mandelbratwurst, Ranger, Peyton Valley, Buckeye, Love, Wyndough Township, Santa Jilliana, Peek Fork City, InPhanta Real, Pirate Creek, and Smart Town.

Week9zPhatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North [16] [19] [26] vote for 2

Central [62] [68] [97] [106] [113] vote for 3

Southern [ 211] [217] [239] [244] vote for 1

Polls close 4/30/2013 12 Noon Arizona time.

PhatHead

Page 9 teaser

Page9.jpg?psid=1

Story

Phatifornia slowly climbed to 51cities, which is still less than a quarter of the total number of cities. Harold Miles won the Class2 race. Phatifornia now has 50 nuclear power plants and at least 22 large water pumps. Two of the six cities for this month breached the 100K population. We have increased our population to just over

2.5 million. The airways over the state have increased by another three airports. Northern County is just shy of 400K. Central County is a little over 1.5 million. Southern county has just over 600K. With the next six cities, we now have more city parks, schools, police and fire, and hospitals. Peyton Valley has 70,008 for its

population. Then there are 13k commercial and 12k industrial counts. The average populations for the three counties are 30k for north, 62k

for central, and 48k for south. I wonder where the story will go next time.

Today’s highlighted program is “Grapes of Wheat” staring Travis

T Peyton, and Beck Peyton.

Chapter 1: Scene 1: “First Night”

Nar: The scene opens at SimRico Vineyard where

Travis Peyton was having his acceptance party for becoming the mayor of Peyton

Valley. Travis says, “So my fellow

Phatifornians let us raise a glass to a beautiful friendship of this city

county and state.” Then Becky says, “My

name use to be Wheat, and now is Peyton.

Let’s party like its 1851.” Then the honorable governor of the state got up

and says, “These days are blessed with greatness and wisdom. I hereby smash these grapes and declare

today Peace of Peyton Day.” Little Will

I Peyton their son says, “Daddy, my teacher said that I should do a report

about tonight. Would you help me later?” Travis says, “Sure, I think after breakfast tomorrow would be

good and I think it’s your bed time.”

INewszE7.jpg?psid=1

Focus City

Love, Mayor Ms. Sue Love loved when she was elected to be the mayor of city 228. It has a population of 103,521 with 27K commercial and 30k industrial. The

primary party is Environment. Here are some of the more noted places in the city. Lovely Airport [7th] and Love Park [city park]. It also has 2 private schools, 2 high

schools, 2 elementary schools, and a college. It has 4 fire stations, 5 police stations, and 3 hospitals.

Focus228.jpg?psid=1

Cities

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City, Jerome, Kool City, Eighties,Peter Place, Jehosiphat, Mt. Phatta, Atkins Valley, Sam Town, Toasted Towne, Lake Angel, New Springfield, Monder, Maggie Ville, Ben Think’n, East’r, Freash Towne, Fish’n ,Town, I Coast, Hazard City, EmPhatic, Fort Marzipan, Genesis, Burn Phone, Dersun City, Ted Heights, Highest,

Silver Side, Topped, Ponzi Acres, Cosmosis, Dos City, Mandelbratwurst, Ranger, Peyton Valley, Buckeye, Love, and Wyndough Township.

Week8Phatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North

Central

South

[11] [15] [16] [19]

[62] [81] [92] [97] [105]

[211] [217] [238]

2 numbers

3 numbers

1 number

Reply to vote

This is where you get to choose which cities are established next.

Polls close 4/2/2013 12 noon Arizona time.

PhatHead

Page 8

Page8.jpg?psid=1

Story

Phatifornia has reached 45 cities which is 19% of the total number of cities. Bob Quick won Class4 and Ima Konman won the Class2 of the Phatathon.

Phatamento now has 42 nuclear power plants and at least 13 large water pumps and another 14 water pumps. Silver Side has the first sea port,

named after the mayor Sally Silver. It also has a population of 39,090. No Phat has 293K, To Phat has 1.3M, and So Phat has 447K.

Phatifornia has continued to increase the number of elementary and high schools. We have also increased colleges, private schools, and universities.

We now have 45 city parks. More soccer fields, swimming beach areas, zoos, and other forms of recreation. There is love in the air over the whole state

as Valentine’s Day Nears. Our State is full of God’s love for our 2 million happy souls. Joe Tall was honored at the grand opening of “Tall Park” by naming

it after him. Frank DosMac was taken back when a group of citizens named the control tower at the airport “Big Mac”. The story will continue in a month or so.

Radio Show

Today’s highlighted program is “Phanaza” staring Karl Sing ,

and James Handle. Episode2”Sink or Swim”

Scene 2 “Head Waters”.

Nar: The scene opens at well Adam and Terry are

looking down the well. Adam,” So what are you looking for down there?” Terry,

“I heard Moss around here, I don’t see him.”

Adam, “So, you thought he fell in?”

Nicolas comes walking in from the west.

What’s up you guys?” Terry,

“Nothing Little Nick.” Nicolas, “Have

you seen Moss lately, I heard a splash of water not but two minutes ago.” Terry, “Are you sure that’s about the same

time I saw Moss here.” Nickolas, “I’m thinking so. Why do you think he’s down there?”

INewszE6.jpg?psid=1

Focus City

Dos City, Mayor Mr. Frank DosMac is floored when was elected to be the mayor of city 218. It has a population of 84K with 25K commercial

and 16k industrial. The primary party is Environment. Here are some of the more noted places in the city.

Dos Airport [5th] and Mac Park [city park].

Focus218.jpg?psid=1

Cities

Phatamento,

Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City,

Jerome, Kool City, Eighties,Peter Place, Jehosiphat, Mt. Phatta, Atkins Valley, Sam Town, Toasted Towne, Lake Angel, New Springfield,

Monder, Maggie Ville, Ben Think’n, East’r, Freash Towne, Fish’n ,Town, I Coast, Hazard City, EmPhatic, Fort Marzipan, Genesis, Burn Phone,

Dersun City, Ted Heights, Highest, Silver Side, Topped, Ponzi Acres, Cosmosis, Dos City.

Weekz7Phatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North

Central

South

[10] [15] [19]

[63] [82][85] [97] [105]

[211] [228] [238] [243]

Reply to vote

1 number

3 numbers

2 numbers

Polls close 2/26/2013 12 noon Arizona time.

PhatHead

Page 7

Page7.jpg?psid=1

Story

Carne Festival started in January 1851 in the city of Casa Quesadilla. Steve Carne is the sheriff of the northern county of Phatifornia. His wife Connie is the mayor of Casa Quesadilla. There was a short parade on 201st Road. Four doves flew over at the end of the parade. Then everyone went to Quesadilla Park for the picnic. Phat Head brought tuna and chicken. The picnic lasted all afternoon. The mayor of Genesis, Mr. Phil Collins, and the mayor of Phatima Mr. George Straight provided live music. Mr. Jehosiphat Jones “Jumpin” mayor of Jehosiphat said the prayer to end the festival. During the first months of living in Phatafornia the Carne family had a small litter of two boys and one girl. Northern Phatifornia University and Fat College opened their first “Spring Term”. Northern Phatifornia has 10 School districts, with 34 elementary schools and seven high schools. Northern Phatifornia also produces 58,897 power units which are 13% of the state, 271,171 water units which are 12% of the state, and collects 2,261 garbage units.

Radio

Today’s highlighted program is “The Spooks of Hazard” staring Glen, and Pam Frankenstein.

Episode1”4 Starters”

Scene 1 “Election Night”.

Nar: The scene opens at Glen’s house where the phone rings.

Nar: Glen takes the phone, “Yes, No, Really, I won the election, let the spooks party like it’s 1851.” Nar: Glen invites some of the neighbors and family. Then once the first show up, he has food out and music playing. Glen says, “Thanks for everyone who voted for me I won’t let you down. I will keep my campaign promises.

Jack Dracula says, “Dude you and warewolf know how to throw a party. Let the goons groove the night away.”

INewsze5.jpg?psid=1

Focus City

Ben Think’n, Mayor Mr. Ben Heer is overjoyed being elected to be the mayor of city 64. It has a population of 185K with 42K commercial and 48k industrial. The primary party is Human/Cyborg. Here are some of the more noted places in the city. Benifornia Airport[3rd], Heer University, Hotel Benifornia, Heer High, Big Ben Stadium, ellis Medical, Ben Heer park[ city park], Benerfic Zoo, Heer Mission, and Heer Llama. The city is using 42K Power, 197K Water, and producing 1K garbage.

KBTT1060 AM

KBBM 96.1 FM

RNN Channel 64

Focus64.jpg?psid=1

Cities

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City, Jerome, Kool City, Eighties, Peter Place, Jehosiphat, Mt. Phatta, Atkins Valley, Sam Town, Toasted Towne, Lake Angel, New Springfield, Monder, and Maggie Ville, Ben Think’n, East’r, Freash Towne, Fish’n Town, I Coast, Hazard City, EmPhatic, Fort Marzipan, Genesis, Burn Phone, Dersun City, Ted Heights.

Weekz6Phatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North

Central

South

[9] [14] [15]

[63] [66] [67] [[82][85] [99]

[218] [238] [243]

2 numbers

3 numbers

1 number

Reply to vote

Polls close 2/5/2013 12 noon Arizona time.

PhatHead

Page 6

Page6.jpg?psid=1

Story

Phatifornia now has 27 cities. Peter Rumruner won the Class1 of the Phatathon. Phatamento now has 15 nuclear power plants and at least five large water pumps and another seven water pumps. Lake Angel has the second air port, named after the mayor. It also has a population of 76,214. Northern county has 142K, Central county has 829K, and Southern county has 241K. Phatifornia has continued to increase the number of elementary and high schools. We have also increased fire police and medical. There are 27 city parks. There are 17 Soccer fields. There are eight swimming beach areas. There are three zoos. There are many other forms of recreation. The three Phlamingos, and their families Spent the first Christmas at Hotel Phatifornia, Phase1.jpg?psid=1 at its manager. Our State is so thankful for the birth of Christ. The Lord has graced out state with over one million happy followers. Tammy Laken was honored at the grand opening of the second port by naming it after her. Maggie Cartwright took place at one of the elementary schools in Maggie Ville. The story will continue after the new year.

Radio:

Today’s highlighted program is “A Merry Christmas” staring Greg Kool, and Joy Star.

Chapter 1 Scene 1 “In search”.

Nar: The scene opens Mary and Joseph are searching the city for a place for the night.

Mary says, “Oh boy, that baby wants to come soon.”

Joseph walks into the lobby of the hotel and says, “Hello my wife is having our first child and we are looking for someplace to stay the night.” The Inn keeper says, “That’s really interesting, I’m sorry we don’t have any rooms available.”

Nar: Joseph has a slightly sad look as he turns to look at Mary.

Inn keeper says, “Well if you come back in a hour and can’t find anywhere else I might have a place.”

INewszE4.jpg?psid=1

Focus City:

Lake Angel Place, Mayor Ms. Tammy Laken is currently enjoying her Christmas cards and presents. It has a population of 76K with 30K commercial and 10k industrial. The primary party is Human/Cyborg. The city has a city park, soccer team, and country club. It has the second air port.

Focus90.jpg?psid=1

1850 Census

Census1850.jpg?psid=1

Christmas1850.jpg?psid=1

Cities

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City, Jerome, Kool City, Eighties, Peter Place, Jehosiphat, Mt. Phatta, Atkins Valley, Sam Town, Toasted Towne, Lake Angel, New Springfield, Monder, and Maggie Ville.

Weekz5Phatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North

Central

South

[4] [8] [13] [14] [19]

[64] [65] [66] [69] [74] [75] [82][85] [98]

[219] [227] [232] [238] [243]

Reply to vote

3 numbers

6 numbers

3 numbers

Polls close 1/8/2013 12 noon Arizona time.

PhatHead

Page 5

Page5.jpg?psid=1

Story

Phatifornia now has 21 cities. Mary Jones won the Class4 of the Phatathon. Phatamento now has 14 nuclear power plants and at least five large water pumps. Peter Place is the new largest city in Phatifornia with over 100 K. The city also has the first air port, named after the mayor Peter Jones. Northern County has 115K, Central County has 648K, and Southern county has 191K. Phatifornia now has six universities, with 12 campuses. We only gained one college. There are currently 21 school districts, with 84, elementary and 18 high schools. There are a few private schools. There are libraries and museums. Many of the coastal cities have swimming beach area. The three Phlamingos, and their families Spent the first Thanksgivings day at Karp Lake. The Lord has blessed our state with a growth in population so everyone joined in prayer to thank God for such bounty of grace and blessings. Pete Jones was honored at the grand opening of the first air port by naming it after him. Dick Rule did a special talk Grand College Thanks for the turkey dinner. Let’s see how you continue the story.

Radio

Today’s highlighted program is “The Head Family” staring Terry Cloth, and Bruce Paw.

Episode 6 “Train Thought” Scene 3 “Boom”.

Nar: The scene opens Carl and Doug are in the den.

Carl says, “Oh boy, Dad here comes the 4 PM train heading for Nerd Station.

Doug says, “Yes my son, feel the tension of the people on the train.” Nar: The two laugh as they plan for a surprise. Carl says, “The train is really close I can’t take it anymore.”

Doug says, “Ok, boy.” Nar: as the two look on the father presses a little red button.

Nar: Then there was an enormous explosion and train pieces everywhere.

INewszE3.jpg?psid=1

Focus City

Peter Place, Mayor Mr. Peter Jones is currently on the dating scene. It has a population of 134K with 28K commercial and 22K industrial. The primary party is Human/Cyborg. The city has a city park, soccer team, zoo, base ball team, and country club. It’s the first city to reach the 100k population and to have an air port.

Focus83.jpg?psid=1

Cities

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City, Jerome, Kool City, Eighties, Peter Place, Jehosiphat, Mt. Phatta, and Atkins Valley.

Week4zPhatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North

Central

South

[3] [13] [19]

[70] [74] [76] [85] [90]

[226] [232] [238] [242]

1 number

3 numbers

2 number

Reply to vote

Polls close 11/27/2012 12 noon Arizona time.

And Happy Thanks Givinings Day

PhatHead

Page 4

Page4.jpg?psid=1

Story

Phatafornia now has 15 cities. Mrs. Pillsbury won the Class1 of the Phatathon. Head awarded her the trophy. Crane asked “Where is mine”. Head said “Up a tree, climb for it.” Phatamento now has 10 nuclear power plants and at least two large water pumps. Pillsbury Town now has at least one large water pump and seven power plants. Casa Quesadilla has five power plants and seven water structures. Phatifornia has five universities, with nine campuses. There are 13 college campuses. There are currently 15 school districts, with 62, elementary and 14 high schools. There are a few private schools. There are libraries and museums. Most cities have a “City Park” area as the center of the city and that’s where the city hall is. Steve Carne and family spent a weekend in the “Quesadilla Pumpkin Patch”. Once again Head was please with the population growth that everyone joined in a group prayer to thank God for such increasingly bounty of people grace and blessings. Carne walks the beach with some of his close feline friends. They talked and went fishing. Jessica Hair had a grand time talking to the students at the high school. Let’s see how you continue the story.

Radio

Today’s highlighted program is “Phatzilla” staring Hank Walker, and Betty Yale.

Chapter 1 Scene 1 “Royal Flush”.

Nar: The scene opens a little boy is playing with his pet lizard.

The lizard runs into the bath room as the boy chases it. Somehow the lizard ends up on top of the toilet hits the flusher and falls in and gets flushed. The boy screams and the mother comes running in.

Joy says, “What happened?” Johny says, “Herb just flushed himself.”

Joy says, “Oh, when Dad gets home for lunch he will have a wonderful plan to get Herb back.”

INewszE2.jpg?psid=1

Focus City

Worker City, Mayor Mr. Larry Worker has a wife and three children. It has a population of 89K with 20K commercial and 25 industrial. The primary party is Human/Cyborg. The city is near some foothills area of Central Phatifornia.

Cities

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, Fletcher City, Worker City, Hair, Rules, Monster City and Jerome.

Week3Phatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North

Central

South

[2] [7] [13] [19]

[73] [76] [80] [83] [85]

[225] [232] [242]

2 number

3 numbers

1 number

Reply to vote

Polls close 11/6/2012 12 noon Arizona time. “Election Day” lol.

PhatHead

Page 3

Page3.jpg?psid=1

Well, Phatafornia has increased the number of cities from three to six. Head and the other two heads of state had a meeting. They decided that each of the three county seeds will provide water and power for their county, and collect the garbage. They thought that would be very neighborly. The city Hey Hey has to very important places of interest. These would be “The Tunnel of Love”, and “Lover’s Lane.” The three county seeds have a house for the mayor, and sheriff. Phatamento also has a house for the governor. Phatifornia has three universities, with nine campuses. There also are elementary and high schools. There are a few private schools. There are libraries and museums. There are passenger and freight rail stations. The first newspaper came out. Head is so impressed with the increase of the population that everyone joined in a group prayer to thank God for such a bounty of people grace and blessings. Carne walks the beach with some of his close feline friends. They talked and went fishing. Pillsbury enjoyed embarking on a tree planting journey. As the story continues you will get to say where the story goes from here.

Footnote1.

So after I start playing a city I play it till in game year 10 in honor of the census. Phatamento is the only that I didn’t do that because I wanted to be able to place nuclear power plants. That will be the only reason a city is played pass the target year.

Footnote2.

With each new page and more cities check out the state information on page 1.

RNNLogo.jpg?psid=1

Today’s highlighted program is “Hanger Management” staring Lisa Candlelight.

Season 1 Episode 3 “Shirts gone wild”.

Scene:1”T’d off”

Nar:”The scene opens with Johnny looking at some T-shirts. “This looks like what I wanted.” So he walks to the cashier. Alex, “Well hey Johnny find everything you were looking for?” Johnny, “ I believe so.” Then the shirt grew a face and said, “What if I don’t want to go with him. I want to stay here. Willie was going to tell me a great joke and I don’t plan on missing it.” Alex, “Hey Willie, could you come here.” Willie walks out from the store room and says, “What? “ Alex, “This shirt said you were going to tell it a great joke, well spill it.” Willie, “Three garden gnomes go to the zoo and walk over to the llamas. Then one of the llamas says, “I’m counting goats because I can’t sleep.” The T-shirt says, “LOL. That’s the best llama joke I’ve ever heard.

InewsE1.jpg?psid=1

Focus City

Karp City, mayor Mr. Bob Karp married 12 years to Tammy. It has a population of 92K with 14K commercial and 35K industrial. The primary is Human/Cyborg. This city has Karp Lake.

Cities

Phatamento, Casa Quesadilla, Pillsbury Town, Karp City, Wood Vill, Year Hear, Phatidious, Hey Hey, and Fletcher City

Event

The first Phatathon. October 11th 1850. There are 4 classes and 3 stages. Stage and class1 is walking 1/2 a mile. Stage and class2 is running 3/4th of a mile. Stage and class3 is cycling 1 mile. Class4 is competing in stages 1, 2, abd 3. Bob Smoken won class1, Sally Climb won class2, Ted Smith won class3, and Zack Miles won class4.

Week2ZPhatifornia.jpg?psid=1

North

Central

South

[1] [2] [7] [13] [19]

[71] [72] [73] [76] [80] [83] [85] [91]

[231] [237] [242]

1 number

3 numbers

2 numbers

Reply to vote.

Polls close at noon Arizona time 12/12/2012 [next tuesday]

PhatHead

Page 2

Page2.jpg?psid=1

Story

Three friends, Steve Carne, Phat Head, and Beth Pillsbury, formed a group called “The 3 Phlamingos”. Head heard about an interesting island, he talked to the other two, and agreed to go in search of this island. As they headed out to sea they watched the horizon and radar. On the fourth day Head thinks he sees what might be the island. The three ships stop a few miles off shore. Head takes a helicopter and moves in for a closer look. Head is so impressed with the looks of the island he asks carne to go around to the northwest coast of the island, and Pillsbury to check out the southwest coast. Carne fines what looks to be a nice area to start the northern county. He named it Casa Quesadilla and his wife became the mayor. Pillsbury scouts out a really nice area to start the southern county. She named it Phillsbury Town and her husband became the mayor. Head lands the helicopter by a lake which looked like a great place to start the central county and the capital city of the state Phatamento and his wife is the mayor. This is the start of the story you will get to say where the story goes from here.

Phatifornia Doesn't have television, only radio and satellite radio station.

Today's highlighted program is "Let's Bake A Deal" hosted by Bart Overworked. The winning deal was four batches of chocolate chip cookies.

Focus City

"Pillsbury Town", Mayor John Pillsbury has been married for 24 years to Beth who is the Sheriff of Southern County. Pillsbury has a population of 30k, with 6k commercial and 7k industrial. The primary party is environment.

Events:

The founding of the state. September 27th 1850.

FirstWeekPhatifornia.jpg?psid=1

Here's where you the reader come in, this story will partly be like a choose your own adventure book. Click on the picture to see it full sized. Then use the following information to cast your vote.

the map is diveded into north, central, south.

north's ballot is [1,6,12] you can choose up to 2 of these numbers.

central's ballot is [72, 77 , 79 ,84] you can choose up to 3 of these numbers.

south's ballot is [236, 242] you can only choose 1.

example : [1,6] [79,72,84] [242].

cast within your reply or you can pm me your ballot.

These will be the next cities to be established.

thanks for your patience and God bless everyone.

The polls will be open until Noon arizona time October 2nd 2012.

PhatHead

Page 1

Page1.jpg?psid=1

Logo2.jpg?psid=1

City State: Phatifornia

Capital: Phatamento

Bird: Cardinal

Fish: White Bass

Flower: Mistle Toe

Tree: White Oak

Drink: Root beer

Song: Heaven Is A Place On Earth

Largest City: Monster villa

Nickname: 73 Mile Island

Moto: State of Grace

Governor: Phat Head

Government: Republic

Date Founded: 9/27/1850

Area Main Island: 177.95 Square Miles

Area Region: 253.50 Square Miles

Population: 10,023,473

Flag.jpg?psid=1

Government

3 party representative

Human/Cyborg Animal Environment

Governor 1 Sheriffs 3 Mayors 245

The3PhlamingosLogo.jpg?psid=1

NoPhatLogoS1.jpg?psid=1&ck=0&ex=720TooPhatLogoS1.jpg?psid=1&ck=0&ex=720SoPhatLogoS1.jpg?psid=1&ck=0&ex=720

Sorry about the pictures, I guess the larger pictures your have to click on.

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections