• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The Quay of Nouadhibou

Sign in to follow this  
_marsh_

bannerdt.jpg

As always, click pics & mosaics for full-sized.

picak.png

With the grand opening of the quay, over 100,000 new citizens have moved into Nouadhibou, Gansbaai. The quay is a new mega-development in Nouadhibou. New skyscrapers now rise contrastly against the single-family homes nearby. Canals and large avenues now snake through what was previously uninhabitable sand. An empire rises from the sands...

picbq.jpg

picd.jpg

piccx.jpg

vvv notice: gif.  vvv

gifae.gif

picex.jpg

(Diagonal Canals made by CSGdesign; currently un-released)

picfx.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

16 Comments

Recommended Comments

very nice work.....how do you get the ripple effect in the canals or is that part of the unreleased set? ..one more question what kind of terrain mod are you using? ..im sure you've heard that question before but that sand just looks amazing..

Share this comment

kolnikov inc: thanks man.  The canals are jeroni's. Thats in-game water  I photoshopped the reflections in.

The desert is also something different. It's just Heblem's desert mod, but I've photoshopped it a bit. I am trying to make a custom terrain mod however to look like that. Hopefully it can come out nice. 

,marsh 

Share this comment

Back again and I´ve read the horrible stuff what happened to You and Your machine. But what You show now is again only incredible. I love Your work and especially this railroad passing the middle of the town, but I really love railroads.
My last projekt, Steinwalden, is dead too, it was definitive too big, not a problem with my computer. Now I plan again some smaller Island region, and: maybe there will come some pics in the next time, some CJ? I don´t know, but meanwhile I look to the stuff here and learn a lot.
greetings, eufl

Share this comment

do you realize that when I look at each of you updates i go into a deep depression due to my lack of talent compared to yours?

well... I'm willing to pay the price for... just one more look... 

Share this comment

eulf: Well good luck on your future endeavours.  If you ever get a cj up let me know. 

Chilli: just search "frogface" on the stex. All those houses are by him 

Sky Guy:  NEVER say you have a lack of talent again. You most certainly do have talent in this game. Your CJ is one out of the about 10 that I actually enjoy viewing. How ever much talent that you have you will definitly improve, and you will improve no matter what. So do not worry about that, and keep doing what your doing.

,marsh

Share this comment

If...
But if You would send me a pn ( I don´t know, how to write a pn here), maybe I can show You a few pics of my Steinwalden-try. Now I´ve found some little island and a new region was born. But first i have to prepare the nature-stuff like becks and rivers. If..., yeah, if I`ll reach the point of settling, I will begin some CJ. I´m only a beginner after years without sc4, but my experience was growing while working on my last - much too big region.
Now, more than ever I want to show my fun with all that downloaded stuff, I have to thank all the ceative people, they brought me back to sc4. If I look to a CJ like Yours, especially cause of Your bad luck, it gives me the power to stay and learn. And my new region is definetivly in progress, so let´s see...
greetings, eufl

Share this comment

Another excellent update, your work with photoedition is just perfect... And the day-night transition GIF gives the "Whoa!" final touch!

Share this comment