• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Life after a tragedy...

Mymyjp

REPLIES for "Anonymously Yours" journal

A very warm and appreciative thank you to those who viewed and commented on my previous journal:

Schulmanator, Tonraq, jmsepe, Kisa Atsuko, KonstantinII, LnX, Feeroz123, NMUSpidey, slickbg56, Kim Sunwoo, fuhreerick, 47Ply, MilitantRadical, Huston, Simcoug and takemethere.

Your encouragement and positive comments is what keeps me going! Thank you.

************************************************************************************************************

A letter from Elizabeth to her big brother John:

Hello John, hope everything is going well at the Ranch. I got your letter last week. Thank you for inquiring on me and Bertrand. We are doing ok and even found a new home. That fire was so wild, it would have made a lot more damaged if it wasn't for our excellent firemen. Unfortunately, there was one casualty: Ms. Gorrendbinshin, our maid. The forensic pathologist guaranteed me she didn't suffer, but still...it is still extremely hard to accept. But I keep on remembering what she told you once: grow a set young man...lol

The service was lovely and I decided to send you a picture since you couldn't attend.

RqX9yQq.jpg

Here's a picture of the house while it was burning. Still run shivers down my spine. I am just happy we were away on vacation that week.

CmyRy1W.jpg

Well, to look at it with a glass 1/2 full, I have been meaning to renovate the kitchen...lol

Instead of rebuilding, Bertrand and I decided to move near the beach. You know I love the beach and right now, I need all the positive energy I can muster..lol

Here's our new home. I absolutely love it.

hzsOhdE.jpg

Flackmar Beach - my spot to go after work

G07lvmv.jpg

During the weekend, it is a bit noisy due to beach bonfires, but it is all good, 98% of the time, we contribute to that noise..lol

45NKQqC.jpg

Here's a picture of Bertrand, Jacques and Mark fishing...*sigh*, the garbage were not taken out that day...lol

YJW1nKu.jpg

They then decided to do some canoeing...yeah...I was really, really impressed..

qRNwe5r.jpg

Oh, by the way, the little truck yard near the train station is completed. I got the veggies from your garden by the way...thank you!

ZG8iPgr.jpg

Also, our head office is completed. I have reserved the 3rd and 4th floor to you and Armand. It is next to your favorite restaurant...lol

QJLyXxh.jpg

5aGLtQX.jpg

Sal and Frank notified me yesterday that the interchange for Highway 85 is finally completed. I must say they did a good job with it.

fikBzBX.jpg

I also had a library build in honor of Ms. Gorrendbinshin.

PSZUkRD.jpg

And this is Gorrend's Pond, which is behind the library...isn't it lovely? Swans love that place...

JAoV4xQ.jpg

Another infrastructure that is completed is the main bridge leading downtown. The city is really starting to grow and I am very proud to be the mayor...

ismbCGV.jpg

Yfu89ue.jpg

Anyhoooo....I can't wait to see you next week big brother...And Armand said he would drop by while you are here, so I figured we can have a nice get together...

Keep in touch, love ya, big hugs to Marlene and the kids..

Your sister, Lizbeth.

**************************************************************************************

Well ladies and gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed this journal. I am undertaking the construction of my airport. I have decided to customize it and yes, I am crazy..lol...

Please do not hesitate to leave a comment or suggestions!

Big hugs all around! Have a wonderful week all!!! :)

16 Comments

Recommended Comments

Great entry! I love the MMP work, the coastal areas, the interchange, the graveyard, everything looks so neat!

Share this comment

Great looking pictures! Too bad about the house fire, but renovations make for a happily ever after.

And your highway 85 looks a lot nicer than the one near me!

Awesome work!

Share this comment

your skills and love for the game really show in this update awesome job!!!!!! I really like the pond with the water fall and the freeway picture looks good as well

Share this comment

Your rocky coast looks so good.  Whenever I try to layer rocks like that they always look ridiculous.

Sad about the maid, it made for such a poignant entry.

Share this comment

Greetings from Nieuwezee!

I'm really in awe of the beautiful, detailed landscapes you've created in each city journal. In some folks' journals, it's like the trees and rocks and all those features are just a backdrop for the architecture and the infrastructure. But in New Manshin, it feels like the landscape is just as important as all the other (very rich!) characters you weave through the story.

The swans' pond, the beach... Beautiful! :)

Sorry about the maid... :/

Share this comment