• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Shopping in Dashin

Mymyjp

REPLIES

A very heartfelt thank you to those who commented and voted on my previous journal:

Sexyshark:P

Kim Sunwoo (gratz on being #3 with your first entry!)

Tonraq (numero uno amigo!)

fuhrerrick

Pinkindustry (looking forward to see your journals again!)

Schulmanator (salaving for MD? we are going to have to find you a new place hun..lol)

ROFLyoshi

JP Schriefer

NMUSpidey.

**************************************************************************************

What is a woman without her shoes? What is a man without his power tools? What is a kid without his toys and what is a teenager without a day at the mall?

Well, Elizabeth thought about those questions when she designed the Alexander Dashin Mall District. She wanted to make sure there was everything for everyone. Mayor Frida from Falshin even wrote to her to express how impressive the district was.

The following pictures will show some area of this district such as some of the food lanes, sunken plazas and 3 mall areas.

Hope you enjoy it! A special thank you to our batting community who creates these wonderful buildings and mods!

As always, feel free to comment or to provide some recommendations! :)

*****************************************************************************************

Day and Night overview

hX8BFxN.jpg

p6V6Ooj.jpg

Spheralin Mall

0rUmNrI.jpg

rfEjlQi.jpg

Aquashin Sunken Mall (water taxi section)

yvY5Ppc.jpg

Carrefour Oshlin

gwehv8f.jpg

JgwBh6x.jpg

TF5z6yf.jpg

CIlGpZE.jpg

Optimashin Mall

zQfhMoq.jpg

6wDt6P1.jpg

OiedJ92.jpg

3QMG0mO.jpg

fJEH3WD.jpg

uMZdByO.jpg

Hungry? Let's hit some fast food places and restaurants

cQMNzrx.jpg

TyipqFu.jpg

FvHxkjt.jpg

A little bit of green among the concrete jungle.

zv1pyqX.jpg

1aGDI5i.jpg

Thank you for viewing this journal!

Feel free to vote and +1 if you feel it is worth it! :)

Have a wonderful week!!! :)

11 Comments

Recommended Comments

The mall is looking awesome! I am so inspired to take my wallet and empty it out in an epic shopping spree. As Christopher Columbus once said... 'PARTY LIKE IT'S 1499!!!!"

Share this comment

Those night pictures really pop!  So long as somewhere within that monument to consumerism there is a comic book shop (or two), I'm down with spending a few hours there and then swinging by Subway for some lunch!

Share this comment

Somehow I missed this entry! Thanks to Ben's top 10 I found it.

There are some stunning shots; Spheralin Mall (night) my favourite. Amazing!

Share this comment