• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Dashin's Road System - Expertise required

Mymyjp

Hello my dear friends,

First, thank you to all who commented on my previous journals. Your positive comments and advice is always welcomed.

Just wanted to give you an update on what I am currently working on: Dashin's road system.

Being new with RHW, NWH, and all the other H's, I wanted to show you guys what I have done so far and wondering if you would be kind enough to provide me with your feedback/suggestions/comments.

Please note that I haven't done any mmps and the entire road system is not completed yet.

1. This is the overview of the work I have done so far and how I may organize my city in the North West of my city.

Yr8Fmb2.jpg?1

2. This is the intersection before hitting the future bridge to bring my sims to the downtown area or the other industrial section in the west side of the city.

onHcHzg.jpg?1

Z7bz6LU.jpg?1

3. Intersection that will allows my sims within the residential area to either go towards the industrial sector or to travel to Amshin.

4Me6VAf.jpg?1

mddwSeM.jpg?1

4. Rail bridge...just like the look of it..lol

PAsBlz6.jpg?1

5. Overview of the main intersection for this section.

24hmCME.jpg?1

38jPIo2.jpg?1

6. And finally, what would be my journals if there wasn't a little bit of mmp..lol..This is the roundabout connecting to Amshin.

8phkDjr.jpg?1

12 Comments

Recommended Comments

Love what you did with the welcome sign and the main intersection and I see it wont be long before you master rhw  good job 

Share this comment

I agree with 47ply. That's a creative use of that sign. Looks good. I also like those super long ramps with the tunnel underpass (or is it earthen overpass?) on your third photo from the bottom.

Share this comment

Nice update in here. The interchanges might not really be complicated at all but getting a hand of the rudimentary elements is an important factor to development. Great work. :)

Share this comment

I like it before the city gets ready! Your MMP work is great as always. Road networks are inspiring. I need to plan my cities like you do.

Share this comment