• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Dashin - And so it begins...

Mymyjp

Replies

47ply - I originally saw this sign in one of your journals! :)

Slickbg56 - Thanks! - It is an earthen overpass

jmsepe - I am very happy that you like it! :)

LnX - Thank you very much!

Tankmank - Thank you!

Tonraq - Thanks! Hope I do not disappoint! :)

Schulmanator - Thank you Schulmy! You are an inspiration so coming from you, it is a great compliment.

Benedit - Thank you!

Feeroz123 - Thank you so much!

VMIUJcadet09 - Many thanks!

Simul8ter8 - Glad you like it!

**********************************************************************************************************************************

To his Royal Highness King Francis Alexander Connall Manshin II.

Attached please find the latest update for Dashin.

Population is currently estimated at 15,000 Dashiners. A third of the land has been developing nicely, but I am currently in negotiations with the high wealth population regarding employment. I am sure we will be able to attract more businesses in the future that may answer their wishes.

I have attached for your perusal some pictures of the city, primarily the suburbs and the park area. More updates should be available in the near future.

Yours truly,

Elizabeth Rashin, Mayor of Dashin.

Overview of Dashin to date

nvWl0LY.jpg

JWTcP3K.jpg

Current water system.

VPorsGu.jpg

Development along the coast

mDvyFjX.jpg

Mermaid's Cove - created at your suggestion. Thank you for supplying the statue.

wHn1cjf.jpg

oiHPRSf.jpg

tmqN6U6.jpg

South East suburb development

5ggLHlg.jpg

o8ZOo1D.jpg

South West suburb development

jgbxHCi.jpg

QWTIta7.jpg

This church was the first one created within the city.

DH92hSx.jpg

6e8oPhD.jpg

Main park area, providing Dashiners with a baseball and soccer field. There is also a small botanical garden surrounded by a bike path. Finally, a public pool and small tennis area are also available..

JeNJU0M.jpg

rRj23Fi.jpg

Here's a close-up of the botanical garden, which was feature in the Garden's and Landscaping magazine last month.

JH5M4tL.jpg

Finally, Ms. Duseault asked me to insert a picture of the building where Princess Ann Frederica Dashin is residing while attending college. Please be advised she is under my constant supervision and we are currently residing in the Penthouse, which is the entire top floor. The building is in the downtown area.

BF6VgBZ.jpg

Thank you for your comments/feedback as usual! :)

13 Comments

Recommended Comments

It looks like there is a TON of stuff in your plugin folder. Wowza. How many lots have you edited in there? I think I see quite a few. They all look great. That cove is awesome. What terrain and water mods are you using? I've been asking others. I'd like to update.

Share this comment

Thank you all for the wonderful comments!

It looks like there is a TON of stuff in your plugin folder. Wowza. How many lots have you edited in there? I think I see quite a few. They all look great. That cove is awesome. What terrain and water mods are you using? I've been asking others. I'd like to update.

Slick - yup, my folder is big..lol..but it is nothing compared to the real pros in this game.

I do not edit lots yet...but it is on my "to learn" list. I edit my picture with a picture software call PicMonkey. Helps with the resolution of the pictures, lights, etc.

My terrain mod is http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2753

Water mod: Brigantine by Pegasus

Have fun updating! :)

Share this comment