• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Nova Lusitânia(Parte I // Part I)

Neto Dari

Bem-Vindo à Nova Lusitânia(Parte I) // Welcome to Nova Lusitânia(Part I):

Português

English

O desenvolvimento do agronegócio nas proximidades da CS-042 vem gerando lucros e progresso à Nova Lusitânia! // Agribusiness development in the vicinity of CS-042 has generated profits and progress for New Lusitania. (Sentido Leste: Acesso à Brisamar, via CS-042 // East: access to Brisamar):

gg52.jpg

3uwe.png

Zona Leste de Nova Lusitânia, a linha de monotrilho dá acesso ao Centro Comercial // East Zone of New Lusitânia, the monorail line gives access to downtown:

aq1q.png

Pequenos comércios na Zona Leste e agência bancária do Itaú. // Small trades in the East Zone, and Itaú Bank:

7jpb.png

r1j5.png

Zona Nordeste: região industrial e zona portuária no Rio São Bernardo. // Northeast Zone: industrial area and port area in São Bernardo River:

vw4w.png

Zona Central: alta densidade populacional. Na esquerda(primeira imagem), a rodovia CS-110 // Central Zone: high population density. In the left(first pic), the CS-110:

s185.jpg

1o9k.png

bivl.png

Distrito Financeiro: Sedes bancárias. Nas ruas e avenidas do Distrito, o acesso excessivo de carros é restrito(Rodízio de Veículos - OHP), porque há linha ferroviária elevada(NS-02). // Financial District: banking headquarters. In the streets and avenues of the district, excessive car access is restricted, because there elevated rails(NS-02):

awkt.jpgfv3q.jpg

lhkx.png

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Nice. I like your buildings but please change those containers.. There are better packs in the STEX and LEX. 

Obrigado. Yes, I will look other, thanks for the idea! ;)

Share this comment

Nice town, Neto!

Woudn't you like to use dark night mod? I think it would be good to your cities :)

Don't like much... But I'll take some photos with this mode ;)

Share this comment