CENSUS1.jpg?psid=1

CENSUS2.jpg?psid=1

business.jpg?psid=1

SimGrammy%20Txt1.jpeg.png?psid=1

17 Comments

Recommended Comments

lol

I am appreciative. Very appreciative. :P

You are welcome! I am sure you will receive plenty visitors to Neb's Beach!

Share this comment

Well, first I'd have to hop a NyanCat Airlines flight from Schulmania to Airman15 airport, then I suppose rent some sort of motorized conveyance, then I'll be sure to visit Nebuchanezzar's Beach.  Very entertaining update!

Share this comment

Well, first I'd have to hop a NyanCat Airlines flight from Schulmania to Airman15 airport, then I suppose rent some sort of motorized conveyance, then I'll be sure to visit Nebuchanezzar's Beach.  Very entertaining update!

Hey thank you NMUSPidey!!!!! There are nonstop flights hourly between Schulmania and Stepford! We stay at the Oak Ridge Marriott when visiting Schul. and The Shulmanator has visited Nebs' Beach a couple times !!!

I Think I see a commercial business opening soon in Stepford from your corp office! Check back and see!!!

Share this comment

Now WHOOO could the Lucky FOURTH  person be that will become the BIG Food chain magnate in all of Stepford?  CHeck out the journal for details!!! (contestants can always reply again when that 5th comment rolls around!!!)

Changing from the 5th to the "next" comment

store1.jpg?psid=1

Share this comment

LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A NEW FOOD CHAIN MAGNATE!   WE have TitanicBuff Cruise Liner Port Of Stepford and now we have

TitanicBuff's Food Stores

"Opening In A community Near YOU"

Share this comment

your site is very cool good job

Thanks 47Ply!!!!  Oh , and you must check back again! For now, the business ledger report  is updated to announce 47PLY Contractors coming to town!  Check it out!!!

Share this comment

TITANICBUFF SUPER MARKETS is Now In Business In Peyton Place - Stepford Island!  Doors opened at the first locateion at the 3000 block of Dawson's Crick Rd , S.E. Peyton Pl.

Share this comment

Very creative work! :)

Thanks Cyclone!  You do know that The Cyclone Boom Newsstand is about to open in Stepford now, don't you?!!

Share this comment

Just completed a tour of all the featured Cities this week, brought back some great souvenirs from the islands and some artifacts and nice apparel from other cities.  Even brought a piping hot Los Angeles "HOLLYWOOD PIES" Pizza  (no cheese of course) still smoking!  I am going to eat me some eats and crawl in the sack and call it a vacation to remember!.....(can someone pass me may garlic necklace and silver bullet ?) 

Share this comment

I want a shop too! Devon News! :P

BOOM! Consider it done!  A "Opening Soon! " will highlight JMSEPE-DEVON NEWS in the next update. Currently working on:

Lexus.png?psid=1

Share this comment